It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Democrats See That They Are Acting As Mobsters...Not Protestors.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
First, here is the American dictionary definition of Protest, and of Mob:

Adverb definition of Protest and Mob.

PROTEST: Express an objection to what someone has said or done.

MOB: Crowd around someone or something, in an unruly and excitable way, in order to attack them or it.
Source: Google.com

President Trump and Senate Majority Leader McConnell say Democrats are using unruly MOBS to incite violence and civil disturbances. Here is President Trump at a rally last week.

Liberal media personalities went (and still are!) ballistic, because Republicans began labeling many Democrat protestors as mobsters! Watch this short 3 minute clip and honestly ask yourself; Are these PROTESTS.. or MOB actions?

If YOU have any video clips of Democrats being unruly, or calling for violence against Republicans, please add them to this thread.

I think if enough evidence is put on display, RATIONAL Democrats who see it, will be too ashamed to vote for a Democrat in next month's mid-term elections.

Thank-you for helping to enlighten and awaken Democrats who were kept in the dark. As you know, their life will be so much better!

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have some audio clips of family members calling for violence but I won’t post those. Anytime I have a debate with them I set my phone to record the conversation. As soon as I start laying down facts they get all flustered and say stupid things. It’s actually kinda funny

BTW here in Nevada Rosen can go suck it. I’m going red this year.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A better question would be why are American people so angry...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Liberalism has got to go.....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Understood. I wouldn't post some the silly things my relatives say either. Heck, I just let them blow irrational steam until they're left quivering, lol.

Voting RED at this time is wise, AllAroundYou. We have real results that justify doing so!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't see too many angry Trump supporters. At his rallies, most everyone in those huge audiences are smiling. At the Eric Holder and Maxine Waters events, the audiences looked angry.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks for adding that clip to the thread, ShawMan. Do you recall seeing incidences where police were keeping Republican protestors at bay, when Obama was President?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't see too many angry Trump supporters

Then why are you guys always complaining about stuff?
Like, 24/7.
Not the happiest bunch I've ever met.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Like, 24/7.

Democrats and liberals simply won't stop giving any american plenty of reasons to complain.

Would you rather not reading any other posts by any Trump supporter, but instead having 10 of them smashing your face in public everytime they see or suspect you of 'wrongthink'?

Also democrats don't get to blame others for complaining as long as the phony Russia investigation is ongoing.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: Jefferton
Like, 24/7.

Democrats and liberals simply won't stop giving any american plenty of reasons to complain.

Would you rather not reading any other posts by any Trump supporter, but instead having 10 of them smashing your face in public everytime they see or suspect you of 'wrongthink'?

Also democrats don't get to blame others for complaining as long as the phony Russia investigation is ongoing.

Can't say I've seen or heard of any face smashing...

Perhaps that's a rightist boogyman effect?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't see too many angry Trump supporters. At his rallies, most everyone in those huge audiences are smiling. At the Eric Holder and Maxine Waters events, the audiences looked angry.

Perhaps you are not seeing it, it's very obvious how disgruntled Trump supporters are, well at least the ones here on Ats, it's the same day in and day out, a whole lot of anger and complaining.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You think its bad now wait till the sea of RED takes over this country like a tsunami wave the democrats will be drowning come November.

The mobsters will be squashed like the vile bugs that they are!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Help Democrats See That They Are Acting As Mobsters...Not Protestors.

There's no fixing stupid.

It's like alcoholism.

They have to take the first step for recovery.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I don't see any death or bloodshed as a result of Democrat protests. The right to protest is protected by the Constitution.

By labeling the protesters as Mobs or thugs you legitimize your actions against them which may also be violent. Attacking those who speak out is what this nations forefathers fought against yet it's a tactic being used now. So why do you support it? Is it because it's your side using this tactic to perfection?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is a pretty good article (it has actual numbers with links and so on) although dated at this point:

markhumphrys.com...

The reality is that both sides have their share of blood on their hands. I do believe this is the first time I heard the top leadership of the DNC call for violence. I wonder if this is the actual start of a civil war. It never really matters what the foot soldiers are saying, but once you have the generals barking orders then it sets up for a very dangerous situation. I hope someone in the DNC has the sense to get these jokers to walk back their recent comments but I do not see that happening.

I will now, for the first time in my life vote a straight republican ticket. Mainly because I am thinking that the democrats have lost their freaking minds and cannot be trusted to have any power.

PS. I must admit that Democrats have rarely gotten votes from me since about 1998 or so. I did do them favors quite frequently by voting all Libertarian or write in on many many occasions.

edit on 12-10-2018 by Fools because: ...

edit on 12-10-2018 by Fools because: demon rats

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I love the dishonest attempts to compare:

- the Trump rallies, which, whether you agree with them or not, is just thousands of people who all agree with each other not bothering anyone

to

- mobs of leftists following people around screaming at them, blocking traffic, threatening people, committing vandalism and assault

No one believes this dishonest crap except people who already disagree with you. Keep turning off independents.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's cute that you guys learned a new word this week. The fact that you all are bleating it out all over the place just shows what kind of sheep you are. They said it on Fox and Friends and now all you and your friends need to push the narrative like good little actors.

You know using this key word 'Mob' is just a tactic to delegitimize opposition. You can't counter on moral grounds so you go to semantics. Good job, the Koch brothers don't care about you either, you are just useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

It's cute that you guys learned a new word this week. The fact that you all are bleating it out all over the place just shows what kind of sheep you are. They said it on Fox and Friends and now all you and your friends need to push the narrative like good little actors.

You know using this key word 'Mob' is just a tactic to delegitimize opposition. You can't counter on moral grounds so you go to semantics. Good job, the Koch brothers don't care about you either, you are just useful idiots.

Well if you have eyes that actually see then you would use the actual word mob to describe the behavior of your team. What I saw in front of the Senate going on seemed mob like to me. What I saw in Portland looked like a mob to me. And on and on and on...

Your team really needs to back down from this nonsense. Words do have actual meanings whether you refuse to believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

So how long have you been defending violence against anyone who thinks differently from yourself?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There's hundreds of Democrat candidates running for federal office Nov 6th.

Why aren't any of those condemning all the Democrat sponsored violence and call to arms ?

Must be because they support it.

Maybe they're scared of la Donna di Corleone Hillary.

"The Democrat Legions are Mobilized"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join