It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of evil aliens and their possible agenda?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Evil Alien's, got the perfect cure but make sure the tank is full.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Plotus
could they be as bad as liberals?

Why bring in USA BS politics AGAIN into a thread which has nothing to do with your biased opinions?

Can’t you people grow up and become adults? Be you Left or Right, please spare the non political international forums with your verbal diaorea.

But I suppose your intellectual erection got the better of you!

Bring back ATS.

Lags

Thank you!
Anyone that makes a thread lamenting the glut of partisan political threads on ATS is soon told to go into the non political forums(usually in a smug condescending tone).
Then they spam up these threads with their blinding wit/partisan hackery and cry censorship when mods remove their posts.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I would imagine their agenda would be to sit back and watch us fall into the darkness and loose our souls, as you said they already used us and stripped us of any higher awareness.
We would be nothing more to them than entertainment.
What can we do? Refuse the dark side, encourage love for all, live in the light of what intelligence we can muster from whats left.
Like any show for viewing pleasure as soon as it becomes boring and uneventful they/as we do switch it of or tune out.
Evil forces only take pleasure in evilness, anything else perplexes them.
So dont be paranoid about things you cant necessarily see, be happy about what you can.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Forget the evil ones.

I prefer aliens that fart rainbows, gas that are actually beams of light which shower gold coins around as the walk. I feed these alchemists extra sharp cheddar chili baked beans laced with super hot peppers, and alas I'm now a bazillionaire.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Bible speaks a lot about aliens, and advanced technology. It also tells exactly what their agenda is. There are humans in on it too.

PS There are good aliens too

Be extremely careful...they do not think exactly like us even if they look like us....the agreements you make will be in many ways you will not understand SWEEPING...of a different nature than you think.....remember there can be no EQUITY NOR EQUALITY if either party has less than a full understanding of all factors in play in real-time.

I know some are Aliens/Humans just like us....I know how the agreements work and how they are created....there is a lot to be debated regarding this aspect of our interactions.

The Bible was written by Survivors of the coming Global Destruction which is a natural CYCLICAL occurance....all major religous doctrines stem from ONE SINGLE BOOK OR STORY.....this has been proven....and there was ZERO DISCUSSION OF RELIGON OR DIETIES OR IMAGINARY GODS included in this original book...IT WAS A HISTORY BOOK DESCRIBING WHAT HUMANITY WENT THROUGH AND WHAT THEY SURVIVED WITH ADVICE FOR THE FUTURE SO AS TO AVOID IT REPEATING ITSELF .

Some groups who we call alien are absolutely our human relatives and are actively trying to get our species membership on Earth over this massive incoming hump so to speak.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
now i want to watch a good sci fi movie.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: Nickn3
Emotions.

Emotional energy?

I always use to say that there are dimensions of sorts in emotions but I just brushed it off as being stupid.

My personal thoughts are the aliens have no emotions, pure computing logic. We provide the emotion’s that they find completing. They may need emotions the way an addict needs drugs.
The most powerful emotions are hate, fear, and lust. Pretty much all of the bad things in the Bible.
Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Cool thread subject

Their agenda comes from the evil one of long ago at the b egining of time and they are not aliens.....they're unencumbered by this dimension and Scripture, the true words, say they can appear in any form....two or four legged or with wings, right in your face in Scripture

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
First you would have to produce the said Evil Aliens. Then a formula by which you could determine if they were benevolent or evil. And by what standards would these be assigned a value.

Kind of like putting the cart before the horse, as we've yet to discover Aliens.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Kind of like putting the cart before the horse, as we've yet to discover Aliens.

Not quite...while terrestrials haven't "discovered" aliens...Aliens have discovered Terrestrials (Humans)...AND, there is proof

As to whether they are "evil" or not remains to be determined...but, I think we should all remember/know that "evil" like "good" is relative and dependent on each other...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They're messing actively with our gens through programs like the hybrids (the human looking are already living here). I don't know what the end game is.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

a reply to: KTemplar

Rhode Island, why?

I’m from Massachusetts and have had some strange encounters in a state Forest here. Also lived thru an abduction that involved 6 hours missing time with a friend. Just hoping I’ll find her again.

Can you elaaborate in detail about those encounters and your shared missing time experience?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If there are aliens out there with bad intent towards humans then it will be adjusting our brain set by meddling with the water / food supplies. The bad aliens will be altering whole populations mindsets through these tactics, resulting in events such as the take over of central Europe by the Nazis. A whole population descended into madness, this can be explained by the tampering with the water and food supplies. I heard an old German lady saying it was "like a spell had been cast over the whole population" this would be the same as the aliens meddling with the food and water intake to create this state

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
One alien's evil is another human's annihilation of a wasp.

If aliens treat us like wasps, does that make them evil per se?

Perspective is everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Too right. Its like looking on our farmers as evil when they are just farmers, it is all perspective. If they are farming us like we are farming lambs ready for the cooking pot whom is to say its evil when they come and take their crop of humanity for the slow cook pot

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you infer that aliens exist from reading ufo reports then it could be quite easy to conclude we are entertainment. Lower life forms to be observed, poked, prodded and generally messed with without fear of consequence.

Perhaps the evil plan is just to laugh at the monkeys hooting, hollering, killing each other and throwing poop around.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: KTemplar

a reply to: KTemplar

Rhode Island, why?

I’m from Massachusetts and have had some strange encounters in a state Forest here. Also lived thru an abduction that involved 6 hours missing time with a friend. Just hoping I’ll find her again.

Can you elaaborate in detail about those encounters and your shared missing time experience?

I have made a post about it before but short version: my friend and neighbor came running up to me one fall day after school and told me she saw a plane crash and a fire and she wanted to go see it. We were 12 or so at the time.

This friend had very strict parents and a set of chores and practicing of 4 instruments piano, flute, violin and guitar. Not to mention homework; so I knew it had to be pretty bad if she was going to deviate from the rules, as she would most definitely be grounded for a year st least.

She seemed to know where it crashed, which in hindsight, was weird. It supposedly crashed in a town park that was not in our line of sight. So we got on our bikes and headed to Hartsuff Park in Rockland, MA.

As soon as we get to the entrance to the trails that lead to the swimming hole, I realized there was nobody else there. I stopped and said I don’t think we should go, and she kept saying “come on”. So like an idiot, I went.

We made it to the top of the hill that leads down to the swimming hole (this area is surrounded by woods), and there is no plane, no smoke, no fire; but we suddenly hear something huge moving thru the woods on the other side. Trees snapping, but all we can make out is a tall dark figure moving they the woods.

While we were trying to figure out what the big creature was “literally just standing there saying what is that”, something mechanical, box shaped with a box head but not cardboard and a creepy face on it starts flying towards us from the right side of the creature. First I say to Becky, that’s not real and I laugh, but now this thing is flying really fast towards us.

I turn to tell Becky on my left to run, and she’s not there, I turn the other way to run, and there was a grey alien 2” inches from my face. I literally was frozen. I should mention, as I was turning to run, the air seemed liquidy, and everything was now in slow motion.

That’s the last thing I remember.

Our parents told us we just appeared 6 hours later, in the The now pouring rain in front of the house on our bikes (picture pedals from 70s) with no shoes on. They were just getting ready to notify the police.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting thread with lots of info. S & F
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: To add words

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why do aliens scare us? Because the only intelligent species we have to go by is ourselves and we know how horrible we can be to our own.

So we project it onto as yet to be proven Aliens.

Just look at popular sci-fi, that's where most people get their idea of what an alien would be like from.

Ability to travel across the galaxy or universe, pass millions of planets along the way, but no, they need the ones with people living on them to pillage for resources, or to terraform into their new home world.

So yeah for me I am not worried about aliens. I'd hope if they're smart enough to travel this far, they're smart enough to not go to war, enslave us, or strip the planet clean.

But then again, who is to say they will not be as #ty as us humans. Because if we were the Aliens, we'd happily kill the natives of Planet X all for a few bars of gold.

So yeah, too busy being scared of humans from other countries mostly to be worried about people from other planets.
More likely some elected idiot with a Nuke button will end us before ET does.

Seriously why do we elect the most retarded rich people to 'lead' us and not the smartest people we have? Why do we still elect 'leaders' who believe in sky fairies?

Yep we're a stupidly dangerous species. So start looking at your fellow humans and being scared of them. You'll soon forget worrying about the Aliens that may or may not exist.

Hell, maybe a good old Alien Invasion is what we need. Couldn't hurt to have some new management and ways of doing things. Couldn't be much worse than the nonsense we already have and allow.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
In Aliens Among Us, Ruth Montgomery interviews some of a growing number of people who are convinced that they are extraterrestrial visitors residing in human bodies. A few of those who assert that they are extraterrestrials claim that they are led by God, and others claim that they speak freely with him for advice in assisting humanity. According to the Bible, guidance for these troubled times is to come from the written Word of God (2 Tim 3:16,17). Nevertheless, is there any reason to believe that we would receive communication or special instructions directly from God through an extraterrestrial spokesman? No, for the apostle Paul stated: “Even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to you as good news something beyond what we declared to you as good news, let him be accursed.”—Galatians 1:8.

Instead of assisting mankind to survive, stories about ‘nonhuman beings’ divert people’s attention away from what God actually requires for their everlasting welfare.

Who may try to steer mankind away from God’s means of survival, yet claim to represent God? Ed Conroy, in his book Report on Communion, states that “serious ufologists [those who study UFO’s] with training in the psychological and social sciences” include comparative studies of “‘bedroom visitors,’ ghosts, poltergeists, apparitions, religious visions, and what have been regarded as demons.” Many ufologists and those who claim to be extraterrestrials in human form state that using spaceships to travel is mostly unnecessary. They say that these beings can travel invisibly and materialize anywhere on earth without arriving in spacecraft.

The Bible warns that Satan and his demons are intent on misleading mankind. They take advantage of mankind’s despair and hopelessness to offer attractive, but false, solutions. (2 Corinthians 11:14) Hence, the Bible warning: “In later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”—1 Timothy 4:1.

In like manner today, any supposed visits and seemingly beneficial guidance from such beings should be rejected, whatever form they may take. Those who would rather follow the advice of “extraterrestrials” than God’s Word are bound to be misled, as are those who would rather follow the advice of those speaking about an evil alien conspiracy without ever even mentioning demons.
edit on 13-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join