It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of evil aliens and their possible agenda?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

No she is not on Facebook.

Lol at the yanks comment.

Only connections I’ve heard of are the RH- bloodtypes, hybridization and perhaps Native American land.

edit on 11-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

That would be amazing if it was because of the blood. So RH positive people experience the "weird" stuff.

Native American land they have now or all America?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

That would be amazing if it was because of the blood. So RH positive people experience the "weird" stuff.

Native American land they have now or all America?

It seems RH negatives get abducted a lot.

Not sure about the exact areas of Native American land; but it seems certain areas see more.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
could they be as bad as liberals?

Do you mean to say as bad as laissez faire capitalists who don't think slavery is immoral?

edit on 11-10-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Is anyone else kind of nervous about evil aliens? I know if you can't do anything about it then you shouldn't care but it creeps me out.

Why would anyone think aliens are evil anyway. Any extraterrestrial capable of interacting with us will most likely be a million years more technologically advanced. Just think how far we've come with airplane technology since the Wright brothers flew in 1903. It's hard to imagine there is anything of value on this planet extraterrestrials might want from us.

I've heard gold used many times in theories. Technologically advanced extraterrestrials would be able to synthesize gold from star energy and hydrogen through fusion and transmutation:

en.wikipedia.org...

I just think people generally underestimate extraterrestrial technological capabilities.

I think the only motivation extraterrestrials might have in having any interest in us at all would be purely academic like the way we study ant species in remote regions of Africa.

edit on 11-10-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is anyone else kind of nervous about evil aliens? I know if you can't do anything about it then you shouldn't care but it creeps me out.

Why would anyone think aliens are evil anyway. Any extraterrestrial capable of interacting with us will most likely be a million years more technologically advanced. Just think how far we've come with airplane technology since the Wright brothers flew in 1903. It's hard to imagine there is anything of value on this planet extraterrestrials might want from us.

I've heard gold used many times in theories. Technologically advanced extraterrestrials would be able to synthesize gold from star energy and hydrogen through fusion and transmutation:

en.wikipedia.org...

I just think people generally underestimate extraterrestrial technological capabilities.

I think the only motivation extraterrestrials might have in having any interest in us at all would be purely academic like the way we study ant species in remote regions of Africa.

Yea the theories about wanting gold or even water always made me want to call BS because like you said they would be able to make anything.

If they are millions of years more advanced then they may be "evil" without even trying. We could be ants to them.. under a magnifying glass just because. Hopefully if they are that old of a species then I hope the older a species get the nicer they become.

What about different dimensional creatures, no technology required. There's always something creeping somewhere that wants to screw w/ us...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What could they want from us if that is true...

Spirit energy.
If humans are eternal beings wouldn't harnessing the spirit energy make those who harness it eternal tooπŸ€”?

Emotional output is also connected it seems as some are said to feed off of angry, negative, sad, or tortured metaphysical energy generated from the human/spirit.

What would some humans do if they found animals they could manipulate and or overpower that if processed within the proper matrix could produce super human energy?

Would those humans too be considered evil?

Complex existence it seems.
What is life to livestock to something else?
Illusion...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

PS There are good aliens too

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Bible speaks a lot about aliens, and advanced technology. It also tells exactly what their agenda is. There are humans in on it too.

It only takes one evil alien to screw everyone and everything over. Peace of mind goes out the window if you have a memory because of evil. It's like how can we defeat something so evil. I just wish good came out of the shadows and let it be known that everything is going to be okay...

Where are aliens in the Bible??? and are the humans w/ good aliens or the bad ones? Are there good aliens in the Bible?

Are all the Angels human? Or the demons?
LORD JESUS CHRIST probably was not human more interdimensional it seems, hence his planned return. Is APOLLYON human?πŸ€”
Many nonhumans mentioned in the Bible...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

"It's a cookbook!"

The movie "Jupiter Ascending" had an interesting take on evil aliens. We are all to be harvested for the cosmetic industry and so royalty can live forever. Not much different than what royalty is doing to everyone on the planet anyway.

It's hard to judge any agenda by the extraterrestrials as evil when the native people in power on this planet are so evil to the people without power.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

The Hopi Indians believe that, and call them star people.

I can only speak from my experience; it left me very afraid and with severe ptsd.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The malevolent have agenda. The benevolent do also.
It appears the benevolent agenda assist the spiritual development of the human spirit.
Service To Others.

The malevolent agenda is masters and slaves.
The human slaves who sell out the most humans get better slave reality. The slaves oppressed remain fodder...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13Perhaps, they might want us as pets. I wouldn't mind being a pet. I believe any beings who found us would be more advanced in every way. We are just an interesting experiment.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It can cause stress the exposure to the possibility. That is why we must seal ourselves spiritually to limit access.
Seal ourselves by deleting as much ignorance as possible from our spirits. Limiting the food/prana. If the human is in lack of ignorance the spiritual meal is basically useless. So to feed exhaust them trying to unseal that type of host.
A host full of hate and ignorance makes the best feed. Hence the slaves who oppress the other slaves ultimately making the best meals eventually πŸ€” they miscalculate that part it seems during the phases of life and death within existence, the pay back for existing as a slave over other slaves.😐
So in essence what I am telling you and others paying attention is the more you purify your spirit energy of ignorant behavior and thinking the stronger you metaphysically will become to combat them. In their realms. So try not to be afraid.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

Is possible too πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Research the Collins Elite.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

tonytopping.wordpress.com...

There a couple links to get you started.

Pretty Trippy stuff. Crazy enough to be true.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It can cause stress the exposure to the possibility. That is why we must seal ourselves spiritually to limit access.
Seal ourselves by deleting as much ignorance as possible from our spirits. Limiting the food/prana. If the human is in lack of ignorance the spiritual meal is basically useless. So to feed exhaust them trying to unseal that type of host.
A host full of hate and ignorance makes the best feed. Hence the slaves who oppress the other slaves ultimately making the best meals eventually πŸ€” they miscalculate that part it seems during the phases of life and death within existence, the pay back for existing as a slave over other slaves.😐
So in essence what I am telling you and others paying attention is the more you purify your spirit energy of ignorant behavior and thinking the stronger you metaphysically will become to combat them. In their realms. So try not to be afraid.

I pray to Jesus now, and it works!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

nvm deleted post

Didn't realise it was a religious thread about demons lol. The big Aliens and UFOs forum title threw me off for a second.
edit on 10.12.2018 by Kandinsky because: waste of time

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The Bible speaks a lot about aliens, and advanced technology. It also tells exactly what their agenda is. There are humans in on it too.

Yes. This is what is going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
could they be as bad as liberals?

Why bring in USA BS politics AGAIN into a thread which has nothing to do with your biased opinions?

Can’t you people grow up and become adults? Be you Left or Right, please spare the non political international forums with your verbal diaorea.

But I suppose your intellectual erection got the better of you!

Bring back ATS.

Lags

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join