It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West and the Donald.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Bhadhidar

You sound jealous that a black man has the courage to leave the scraps behind for the rest of the rabid dogs and journey out to find the luxurious life he's always been told by the rabid dogs' owners doesn't exist.

Is that the best you can do?

Is that all you got?

What good is a “luxurious life” if you do not have the health (physical or mental) to truly enjoy it?

Happiness is deeper than the mere trappings of wealth. It is unfortunate that so many in our society have lost sight of this fact.

As long as “You look Marvelous!”, who cares that you may be suffering, or even dying, before our very eyes.

That was no courageous journey to speaking “truth”.

That was a soul, enslaved by an illness, the words from his mouth being dragged forth by the chains of an oppressive, unrelenting condition that cruelly seduces its victims into believing they are virtually invincible (and alternately, that they are irretrievably damned), as a macabre substitute for screams of anguish.

Why didn’t somebody, anybody, realize that Mr. West was unwell and offer him help?

No, It appears that he is far more useful to this administration as a “showpiece”, a bright and attention-grabbing photo-op/sound bite. His well being is of no concern as long as he provides the content they seek.

How callous. How exploitive.

How very much expected of this lot.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He said the way to help black Americans is to get them jobs . That’s not goofy .

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

i find it hilarious that only the extremely successful Hollywood elite, who support trump, are geniuses. and, all the others should keep their mouths shut. it's funny.

kanye made a fool of himself but he made a fool of the president even more. it was embarrassing and i don't think it played well for a lot of his base. lol

not all trump supporters are the fools you all make them out to be, they saw thru that charade. DESPERATION!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Y'all that say Kanye is mentally unstable....do ya work in the mental health field or just have opinions that you think are facts?

A2D

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: infolurker

lol. That was great! Don Lemons has gone off the edge.
Kanye should just stay out of this!

That about sums up Lemons point of view. lol

Then he screams," Why are you sending camera's to this thing?!"

ETA- LMAO! Lemons said this President loves celebrities. Wow. I foresee the end of Lemon's career soon.

Well, just remember that yesterday he pointed out that Kayne was "A Negro that didn't read".

So it's not like he is opinionated or anything.

Did he really ? Or have you been faked ? Ah Don Lemon not Donald yep indeed.

To add Kevin knows.

Just replying because of the information that was given in that video is definitely worth listening.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He said the way to help black Americans is to get them jobs . That’s not goofy .

In my opinion, he is a goof. Even though a broken clock may be still be right twice a day...he remains a goof.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Kanye West stated that people should think for themselves and not let the color of their skin dictate who they should support.

And for that, the left has lost their ever-loving minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ya, we lost our minds. don't you get tired of that? seriously?

Kanye looks at the white house with money in his eyes - same as trump. watching it I couldn't help but notice how alike they are.. mainly, the rambling nonsense.

it was a disgrace. the trump voters I know, probably thought so too. lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

ya, we lost our minds. don't you get tired of that? seriously?

Kanye looks at the white house with money in his eyes - same as trump. watching it I couldn't help but notice how alike they are.. mainly, the rambling nonsense.

it was a disgrace. the trump voters I know, probably thought so too. lol

Double-down on crazy if you want, it'll just provide a source of amusement for the rest of us.

And it only proves my point even further.

What did Kanye say that upset you so much any way?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

lol

he didn't upset me one bit. I was literally laughing my ass off through the entire farce.

watching trumps face was priceless!!

kanye's brilliant just like trump is. it's was so god damn funny.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
KANYE WEST meme:

"I Made it off the Plantation, and learned that my slave owners were Black Democrats!"

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join