It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dysfunctional families

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I don't think there are normal families, everyone has their own weird stuff they keep between them, but clearly there are some that go out of their way to be abnormal. I was born in one of those, too many things to say about that but would be way too boring to explain lol

I did run away from home one time, wandered the streets for a couple days, then also skipped and ended up living on a different country 2 months before turning 17, just going around sleeping on friend houses and whatever i could, getting by with help here and there and oh well, eventually they turned around and accepted i was gone and would never go back and started helping from far away, but still trying to control every single thing in life even from the other side of the world

Some things never change, now i am fixing things up with my life but i still feel like on that song you posted "She's leaving home after living alone for so many years", i don't think that can just go away because now i am given lots of nice things but mostly money in many forms, but not what i was missing and still are, they don't get it

As someone else said here about the black sheep, i am that one he he, so my favorite thing to say is that one "Every family has a black sheep" and so it seems

I can see how it goes, i may not have been too long here, but i can still see and feel sad of these things having to happen to all of you, i think it is unfair, no one should be left alone or forgotten like that, or be left with all the weight of caring for people even older than them, it is very unfair

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
you have a very twisted way of understanding of family. that's why.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

Twisted have a very you family understanding of that's why you have

It is not anyone's fault what they lived when they were kids.

Also it is not anyone's fault that you comply and like to be a slave of stupid traditions and lame people's wishes, to hell with that.

Don't be lame, lame

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

" I can see how it goes, i may not have been too long here, but i can still see and feel sad of these things having to happen to all of you, i think it is unfair, no one should be left alone or forgotten like that, or be left with all the weight of caring for people even older than them, it is very unfair "

all of you?

stop being lame, it is lame.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

" I can see how it goes, i may not have been too long here, but i can still see and feel sad of these things having to happen to all of you, i think it is unfair, no one should be left alone or forgotten like that, or be left with all the weight of caring for people even older than them, it is very unfair "

all of you?

stop being lame, it is lame.

It means all of the people talking about that specific issue in their lives lmfao

Go read about context please, i have told you about it once before, why don't you learn the language well? We are on this thread and there are people talking about that specific thing

Lol girl, you can't get it at all, so sad so crazy

Yeets away, again

You just can't get it, you should change your avatar to a '?' sign lmao

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i dont care about all of you. nobody cares about all of you. I only care about my mom that i met when I am 38 and no, you cant meet her.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

i dont care about all of you. nobody cares about all of you. I only care about my mom that i met when I am 38 and no, you cant meet her.

What? LMFAO

I never talked to a bot before, but you are a good bot, sometimes. But most times you are really terrible bad

Konichiwa!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

yes i am bad. are you enough bad? hardly so, you like to live off of me and i have been generous enough with you.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

yes i am bad. are you enough bad? hardly so, you like to live off of me and i have been generous enough with you.

Please ms bot, don't go all terminator on poor people like us, we still like to live some nice things in the next years and so

Drugs are bad miss Terminator, please stop taking them, you are better than those evil computer viruses that have turned you into this, oh please stooop!

I hope some day your cybernetic kids won't come taking revenge from the future, i did not hate you at all but i did not like you either, please remember free will, some day, in the long future, once at least. Fair well ms Terminator future wife

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

so you changed your idea about loving me. nice seeing some honesty from you.at last.

next time try your dishonesty with someone else..of your own family.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

so you changed your idea about loving me. nice seeing some honesty from you.at last.

next time try your dishonesty with someone else..of your own family.

No, i don't discriminate robots, i love them too

I just love you feel so triggered and it makes me happy that you can't get what i say at all

Arigatou Gozaima#a.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

just like i said, you have a very twisted understanding of family and many other things perhaps including love. it supposed to be your fault..you know..as you say ..free will and all.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
btw, if you had any chance to discriminate me, you would.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Gosh Damla, why did you derail this thread by following BoneSay around yet again?
Come on, her comment was personal about her family experiences and your reply was "you have a very twisted way of understanding of family. that's why.", that was quite unkind, it's like you have some obsession stalking her in threads.

If you want to talk about the topic please do, it was a personal story I was presenting in the OP so share yours if you like, but please don't trash this thread with your unkind and snide comments.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

it was her who decided i was talking to her. just like it was her who claimed there is such a thing called free will.

There is this option..I am sure if enough of you complain about me, they ll ban me here. what do you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm not interested to be honest, now do you have anything to discuss on-topic?
I'm only interested in the OP about dysfunctional families, so if you have anything to discuss about that please do.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, I have.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes, I have.

Who are you saying has a twisted way of understanding family and why do you think so?
edit on 12-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am glad you have decided to stay on topic. the family unit is composed of mother, father and child in its smallest measure. neither father understands the mother, nor the child understands the parents. that's what is twisted in the idea of a family. it is less of an individual. it is always unstable, it is always prone to problems.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh, okay, interesting opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join