It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama had secret plan to validate Clinton victory if Trump didn't accept it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: narrator
What's the deal with the uptick in Obama hate posts recently? Not just here on ATS, I've seen it elsewhere recently (like the news article in the OP).

He hasn't had a position of power or, well, any position at all in what, 21ish months? He and his "legacy" would go away if we just stopped talking about him.

I'm not here to defend him at all, I'm truly asking: what's going on in our world that makes it important to discuss Obama again? I feel like I missed something.

Or is it just more of the same news rhetoric: keep the general populace afraid, that way they'll be easier to control.

The ONLY reason Obama and....ugh I hate this word but Hillary are in the news is to be a distraction. In the end these tactics will be used to pass laws with us sheeple being distracted to these laws taking our rights away.
And that is why I troll a lot of these threads.

So you troll these threads, to distract from these facts because you want this to happen??

You dont want people to know the truth about these people, and what is going on because youre are affraid of change? or do you just want to see the world enslaved and destroyed!?!

HAHA why on earth would I want the populace to be enslaved and destroyed? I troll these threads as to keep YOUR mind on target bro. Don’t let these little things keep your eyes off the ball.
Also I’m just a troll in general.

Truf I’ve seen his ways, he’s kind of like that STD that finally gets you to stop raw dogging hookers (thanks again for the advice buddy this lot lizards were making my health insurance go through the roof)😝🤣🤣

Doing so is my civil duty.

And I will never stop damnit.

You’re so damn beautiful!!!
Oh hadn’t forgot about ya things have been crazy and I haven’t got a chance to get on my main rig to add you on steam yet.

Your good dude. Besides I don’t hop on that often these days. Mostly too busy dealing with my CRAZY lefty family that always calls me complaining about some stupid a## shiz. Hell my mom called my last night complaining about guns. Then she asked me to sell mine......
I promptly told her my guns are going nowhere and to stay out of my business. But I still hop on on some nights though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

What's the deal with the uptick in Obama hate posts recently? Not just here on ATS, I've seen it elsewhere recently (like the news article in the OP).

He hasn't had a position of power or, well, any position at all in what, 21ish months? He and his "legacy" would go away if we just stopped talking about him.

I'm not here to defend him at all, I'm truly asking: what's going on in our world that makes it important to discuss Obama again? I feel like I missed something.

Or is it just more of the same news rhetoric: keep the general populace afraid, that way they'll be easier to control.

The ONLY reason Obama and....ugh I hate this word but Hillary are in the news is to be a distraction. In the end these tactics will be used to pass laws with us sheeple being distracted to these laws taking our rights away.
And that is why I troll a lot of these threads.

So you troll these threads, to distract from these facts because you want this to happen??

You dont want people to know the truth about these people, and what is going on because youre are affraid of change? or do you just want to see the world enslaved and destroyed!?!

HAHA why on earth would I want the populace to be enslaved and destroyed? I troll these threads as to keep YOUR mind on target bro. Don’t let these little things keep your eyes off the ball.
Also I’m just a troll in general.

Truf I’ve seen his ways, he’s kind of like that STD that finally gets you to stop raw dogging hookers (thanks again for the advice buddy this lot lizards were making my health insurance go through the roof)😝🤣🤣

Doing so is my civil duty.

And I will never stop damnit.

You’re so damn beautiful!!!
Oh hadn’t forgot about ya things have been crazy and I haven’t got a chance to get on my main rig to add you on steam yet.

Your good dude. Besides I don’t hop on that often these days. Mostly too busy dealing with my CRAZY lefty family that always calls me complaining about some stupid a## shiz. Hell my mom called my last night complaining about guns. Then she asked me to sell mine......
I promptly told her my guns are going nowhere and to stay out of my business. But I still hop on on some nights though.

Man I’ve got my liberal family memebers trained up pretty good where they don’t try to come at me like that anymore and they know if they told me to sell my guns all they’d get would be laughing and the call being ended.

Just didn’t want ya thinking I’d forgot about ya.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

“Americans want to know if the Defense Department was working with the corrupt FBI, DOJ and other Obama agencies to spy on Donald Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton when the lawsuit was filed. Read more at www.wnd.com...

Lovinger has questioned the government’s payment of about $1 million to Cambridge professor and FBI informant Stefan Halper to spy on the Trump campaign regarding it’s relationship with Russia. Read more at www.wnd.com...

Holy Christ !!

😃😃

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Just not to validate a Trump victory.

Not my president.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Because its not enough for him or Hillary to just "go away". IF illegal or treasonous things occurred, the people involved to need to pay for it. Otherwise, we just get more of the same swampy corruption, and in fact end up encouraging it because more people will just see wrist slapping instead of serious time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And now all-of-a-sudden !!!!!

They're gitt'n nervous...

Fusion GPS co-founder spurns House GOP subpoena

Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS — the firm that commissioned a now-infamous anti-Trump dossier — intends to assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to decline a subpoena issued by the House Judiciary Committee.

😃Bwaaeheheh😃

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I just created that thread!!!!!

Sinking faster than blue waves for midterms.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wait , the best parts of Obama's "legacy" are yet to come out...
And , seeing how Barry was once a President of the US the folks have a right to know .
They are starting to become informed and denying ignorance. The folks don't like what they have found.
The "veil" is lifting.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The reason they had this plan in place is because they were pretty sure if Hillary won the first thing Trump would do is scream that the election was rigged.

Why would they think that?

Because Trump said the election was “absolutely rigged” against him multiple times during the election. He went as far as to say it was rigged at polling places.

I think having this plan in place was extremely justified.

LINK

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

He also said it was rigged because of they way the media was being negative towards him, you should read the whole article before you post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join