It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost my son Tuesday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Stay Strong Gaz man.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Words just don’t suffice . 😔

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Such sad news! I'm so sorry for your loss, grief and pain.

On a financial note, check his bank accounts and credit cards. One of them may have life insurance attached. My credit union credit card does, $10,000, I think.

Again, so sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No words can console you but I wish the best for you and your family and will pray for you all.

I've lost relatives and 2 great friends to depression related suicides. Cannot imagine losing one of my kids that way. Just know you did your best to help and unfortunately it seems like depression is such an ugly beast that some cannot be saved, at least in this lifetime.

I hope you and your family stay strong and get through this as well as possible.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are no words that could come close to how you feel right now. My deepest, deepest condolences at this sad news. My prayers are with you.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok I’m terribly sorry, as you can see from these beautiful comments, the ATS community is here for you and I hope you feel the love from everybody here... There is nothing anybody can say. Your child is now free and is experiencing something beautiful that we can’t comprehend. I wish you and your family all the love you can possibly get right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sincerely sorry for your loss. I don't know how you feel, But I do know from some personal tragedies, time will heal. Be strong in his honor.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.You and your family are in my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Words fail me so I will remain silent
The one I will be speaking to does not have to have words spoken aloud to be heard.

Peace be unto you

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your family's loss mate...depression is real and it is important that anyone who is suffering from it talks about it openly and listen to them without judgement. It is hard to lose someone close to you with so much more to live for. God be with your son and my prayer's go onto your family throughout your grievance

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am very sorry to hear this, may god watch over you and your family and look after your son and help you all through the coming month's and years.
I am so very sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm in a tight spot right now or I would donate. I'll see what I can do when I get paid.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its not much but I hope it helps Gaz 🙁

Prayers for you and your family. I thought the post on Go Fund Me describing him and your feelings for him was really special, very touching. Just wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you all

Stay strong and hang in there

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Gaz, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Much Love to you and your family.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Deepest of sympathies and condolences to you and yours.

I don't really have more words than this. I will light a candle and send comforting thoughts to you this evening.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Terrible news, I cant imagine.

Prayers work for soothing souls, so I'm sending mine.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies to you and your family Gaz. I can't imagine the pain you must be dealing with, all I can do is add my prayers for God's help getting you through this. May you all find peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thank you all, so much. It means a lot to hear from folks. I just ....just can't. I mean, words don't even work for these situations.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So very sorry for your loss.

I have some family members with depression and what you have experienced is my greatest fear.
They are not my children and I really have no say in their lives, or activities. Sometimes I just call them
to make sure they are ok and have someone to talk to. As a person on the outside looking in, it sure feels helpless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join