It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost my son Tuesday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For many years, he's battled depression. He's attempted suicide before, but I really thought we were making progress. However, it seems he was putting on a facade and had been planning this for a while. Words just can't explain it. Our family is just shattered. We rushed home, after some Facebook posts, but we were too late (we work an hour away). We came home to see about 10 sheriff cars and 3 forensic vans, and I just can't relate in words how just the sight of that told us, long before the detectives did.

To add to it, you just don't plan on financing to bury someone in their 20's.

If you, or anyone you know wants to help, we set up a couple of different funding efforts.

[funding links removed]

Of course, we're getting with all family members, etc. and everyone's doing what they can.
Obviously, I've got a lot to do, so won't be on the board much for the next few days (or will, needing the distraction)...I just don't know anything anymore.
edit on Thu Oct 11 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I hope that you make it through this as peacefully and emotionally secure as you can.

I cannot imagine such a loss, but my heart is breaking for you. I wish you and your family the best in such a terrible time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I’m so sorry for your loss gaz .. my thoughts are with you at this sad time

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your family. Can't imagine a worse thing to go through.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

I have been through this myself. Please do not blame yourself...which will be hard. I would like to say it gets better, but it doesn't...it just gets easier to deal with.

PM me if you need to talk to someone.

link   

I am so sorry for your loss.

My most sincere condolences.

link   

Deepest sympathies to you and your family Gazrok , I can't begin to imagine what you are going through at this time but wish you the best for dealing with what you must now deal with.

I've lost friends to suicide so know the shock of the news but the loss of a child is a cut far deeper than I can imagine , so sorry for your loss my friend.

RiP.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Deepest sympathies to you and your family Gazrok , I can't begin to imagine what you are going through at this time but wish you the best for dealing with what you must now deal with.

I've lost friends to suicide so know the shock of the news but the loss of a child is a cut far deeper than I can imagine , so sorry for your loss my friend.

RiP.

I hope you don't mind gortex, but your words are perfect for those that are struggling to find the right ones to post like myself.

Heart goes out to you and yours Gazrok

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wow. That is really depressing to hear this. It is terrible news to hear. I would have a hard time dealing with something like that if one of my kids or grandkids died. Keep strong, I can't even wrap my mind around how bad you guys must feel.

I hope you handle this better than I could handle it. My condolences for the loss of your son.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Im so sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's times such as this that reading through threads on political arguments on ATS just seem to mean absolutely nothing.

The event you are facing now is the real challenge in life. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is just heart-wrenching news. All of my love goes out to you and your family, and I hope you understand that this is in no way your fault. I'll be praying for you (my aunt lost her son to suicide last year-- you are not alone in this pain. You might find that reaching out later to help others cope will help you heal).

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Horrible stuff, I can say that I have been in the same mindset of your son. I’m grateful that I got help. Can’t imagine what you are going through, but am praying that you and your family can heal.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

wow, so sorry brother. Check you PM in a bit.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is really nothing any of us can say at this time, but I hope that when things settle down, and you come back to this thread, you and your wife realize that even internet strangers care about you both, and are here for you in any way we can be.

I can't even imagine the pain you are in. As a parent, it's my worst nightmare.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Blessings to your whole family.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I´m sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Few posts on ATS leave me truly speechless. This was one of them. My condolences Gazrok. I wish you strength in this difficult time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

My sincerest and most heartfelt condolences, Gazrok.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'm really sorry that you and your family are having to go through such a terrible loss and my thoughts go out to you and yours at this time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sending my most heartfelt sympathies and prayers for you and your family's loss.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join