It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To Shut Up While Defending Democrat Mobs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
www.splcenter.org...

Study shows two-thirds of U.S terrorism tied to right-wing extremists.

Lol @ using the SPLC as any sort of unbiased source of information. What a joke. The SPLC is a far, far, far left organization that has zero credibility and anyone using them as a source for anything besides the punchline of a joke is probably a communist. Or completely brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i think 'left leaning people ' on ats dont interject because when one mentalist left wing nut job says or does something, the collective ats right wing nutters lump all Democrats in one; case and point, this thread...the first 5 replies.

and ironically, when the right wing extremists poke out their heads and do or say something ignorant, the right wing nutters quickly single themselves out or simply say 'theres crazies on both sides';

in this very thread.
a reply to: SlapMonkey

it baffles me as to whuy anyone would want to be with a single party.

you basically box yourself in, in such way where if someone in your party is wrong, you must defend them simply because its your party. or immediately agree with a policy even if its detrimental to the nation.

why not be on the side of right.
instead of voting for a a party or a person, vote for policies instead .

the only way to make xuen's divise threads fade into obscurity or weather the divide in this country is to stop with the partisan bullsnip.

remove names from the ballots, put the candidates' polices on the ballots instead and have people vote on those and then reveal whom they ended up voting for after the elections.

this idea will sound crazy to the usual mentalists on ats, but this idea is the only way to move forward. its about time we had an evolution; revolutions have gone stale.

The big and glaring difference is that the right wing nut jobs dont have the support of right wing media or politicians. Can that be said of the leftists?

You have Senators and Congresscritters along with major news networks validating and making excuses for groups like Antifa and BLM.

Pretty massive difference.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
The big and glaring difference is that the right wing nut jobs dont have the support of right wing media or politicians. Can that be said of the leftists?

Exactly that. And so many libs fail to understand this when trying to compare nut-jobs on each side.

Not just no media support from left OR right (unlike libs) but also no public support (unlike libs), no support from mayors and police chiefs (unlike libs) and DEFINITELY no support from any academia related Republican.

Now compare that to crazy "Professors" and politicians like Maxine Waters and Eric Holder inciting violence.
edit on 13-10-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Exactly that. And so many libs fail to understand this when trying to compare nut-jobs on each side.

Not just no media support from left OR right (unlike libs) but also no public support (unlike libs), no support from mayors and police chiefs (unlike libs) and DEFINITELY no support from any academia related Republican.

Now compare that to crazy "Professors" and politicians like Maxine Waters and Eric Holder inciting violence.

I can't really believe that. I think/hope the support is out there, but it's keeping a low profile for fear of losing jobs, being targeted/attacked. I'm just hoping that when it's time for voting thats when they'll show their support for the Right.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Why do I feel dumber after watching that?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join