It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To Shut Up While Defending Democrat Mobs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
www.splcenter.org...

Study shows two-thirds of U.S terrorism tied to right-wing extremists.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Yeah, extremists... you know... those people that DON'T represent the majority of either party.

Anything else you want to assume while we have you online???

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Southern Poverty Law Center?

Don't you mean the leftist version of the Gestapo?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

except only one of those two caused one death and many seriously injured people!!!!
and where the first group is getting slapped with misdemeanor charges and something like a 50 dollar fine.
some of the others are facing federal level crimes and facing, or have been sentenced to, years in jail
unless of course, trump decides to pardon them because ya know..
they are very fine people after all!!!

edit on 11-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Belief does not equate to guilt.

What's more.

#metoo should have picked a better slogan.

Many people still call the hastag the pound sign.

Depending how one views that slogan.

It's rather insulting by going by the latter.
edit on 11-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
www.splcenter.org...

YeaH.

Radical ISLAMIC terrorists.

Them people that hates gays,hates abortion,runs around raping women,clinging to their gunz and religion.

We all know that's not the right wing extremists your trying to demagogue.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

www.splcenter.org...

LOL 😃

The SPLC itself was infiltrated a long time ago.

They are a hate group.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

www.splcenter.org...

Have you read the criteria used in some of those studies? They deliberately associate views that aren't necessarily left or right with the right in order to inflate the numbers.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: xuenchen

In his defense he actually asked politely for the guest to let him talk before he lost his # and told him to shut up.

But yea, CNN sucks!

One must be super brainwashed to sit and watch this madness without jumping from the window.

Well. If he cannot keep his demeanor as a host, I guest the individual shouldn’t be a host. Like Kavanugh shouldn’t be a justice because he got angry people where making false allegations against him. I guess the left are the only ones that have a pass on being uncivil. Just ask Hillary. Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I guess it could be worse - could've been Van Jones instead (the biggest idiot of them all "Black lash")

Get the # out of here

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lemon talking about Freedom of Speech. Ridiculous.

The left has systematically pursued and threatened people and their families in their private lives.

This isn't Freedom of Speech. It's harassment and bullying and both of those things the left claims they abhor.

It doesn't get any more hypocritical than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don Lemon can shut the hell up. Wasn't he just saying, yesterday, that Kanye West is an example of what happens when "negros don't read"?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I feel like I lose a couple IQ points anytime I watch CNN.

Stop watching before you turn into a liberal!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Turn off CNN, your meme is inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

except only one of those two caused one death and many seriously injured people!!!!
and where the first group is getting slapped with misdemeanor charges and something like a 50 dollar fine.
some of the others are facing federal level crimes and facing, or have been sentenced to, years in jail
unless of course, trump decides to pardon them because ya know..
they are very fine people after all!!!

Do you have any other instance of a non left wing group doing that? So far, the lefties can only talk about one incident of violence. Meanwhile, left wing gaggles are attacking people constantly. But hey, keep using your one single example of violence.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Nothing that you just ranted about negates my comment.

What is your point...just looking for an outlet for virtue signaling and ideologically driven predictions about presidential pardons?

Again, I'll repeat: Those are two sets of idiots that need to refine their critical-thinking skills.

If you disagree...so be it. But my comment had nothing to do with how different states and jurisdictions write or enforce their laws concerning illegal behavior.

An easy answer for both groups is: Don't break the law while you demonstrate and you won't have charges pressed.

Maybe it all balances out when people like in the J20 group get charges dismissed for the havoc and destruction that they wreaked? (no, I'm not including the death of Heather Heyer in that "balances out" comment...nothing balances that out)

edit on 11-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Triggered.

Why are you triggerred?

While I defend citizen right to protest, I do NOT support it at the expense of limiting other citizens freedoms...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
so let's see here....
a bunch of pro-lifers gather in front of planned parenthood clinics and shout horrible things to the women who dare enter their doors... heck, they've even harassed the people at schools and playgrounds, chased little children down the sidewalk as they walked home from school....
but that is not a mob. and they weren't being authoritarian dirtbags when they told that school that they would keep harassing them till the school pick up their cause and fought to not have the planned parenthood that was being built across the street from their school.

and oh no, that angry bunch of predominately white guys that descended into charlottesville from the four corners of the US and beyond touting their guns and torches and left one dead and many seriously injured wasn't a mob, they were just using their free speech! and they weren't being authoritarian dirtbags when they raised hell in the city over a decision that the city made over a statue in their city park... a decision that they had every right and authority to make... and as they left, they promised to return, hoping that the pressure of having the chaos descend on the city again would detour them from carrying out their decision and not removing that statue..

And of course, it's all oh so wrong that a group of people started a go fund me page with the expressed intent of raising funds for Collin's opponent if she accepted Kav for the supreme court....
but it's okay for a right wing pack full of dark money to shell out over a million dollars to air a special thank you to air for voting for him!! add that to a few others strands of dark money and she well over the measly three million that those little people brought in!!

and, oh no, that tow truck driver was perfectly within his rights to hear God's voice tell him to leave the disabled lady at the side of the road in her disabled car and go home...
but for a restaurant to refuse service to little Sarah??? oh, the horror!!!
for a small group of people to heckle a republican representative in a restaurant.... oh, the horror!!!

and just look at all those angry women who were in the halls of congress, trapping those high ranking men, and a few women in elevators, chasing them down the halls, demanding to be listened to!! outside on the streets across the nation really, sitting in the lap of lady liberty and pounding on the doors of the supreme court!! ya, that's the most dangerous mob of all!!! but, how many were seriously injured?? how many were killed?? or, is the reason why all of a sudden they are dangerous mobs that our elected officials are finally getting the heat that they felt wasn't worth addressing when we were directing the heat at each other and they felt shielded and protected from it?
but, no, they are dangerous, a threat to national security even... "LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!"
due process and innocent till proven guilty is only relevant when it comes to those on our side!

it blows my mind that yous can't see just how yous are just as hypocritical, just as authoritarian, just as much dirtbags, as you are claiming the liberals of being!!!!

if they don't want the people of this nation chasing them through the halls of congress, outside of the white house shouting, in the streets... then may I suggest that they convince trump to stay home for awhile instead of having rallies just about everyday of the week and adding fuel to a fire that is so close to burning out of control!!!

Yes, because everytime Obama said something I disagreed with, my immediate response was to go and deprive other US citizens of their Constitutionally protected liberties. SMH.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i think 'left leaning people ' on ats dont interject because when one mentalist left wing nut job says or does something, the collective ats right wing nutters lump all Democrats in one; case and point, this thread...the first 5 replies.

and ironically, when the right wing extremists poke out their heads and do or say something ignorant, the right wing nutters quickly single themselves out or simply say 'theres crazies on both sides';

in this very thread.

it baffles me as to whuy anyone would want to be with a single party.

you basically box yourself in, in such way where if someone in your party is wrong, you must defend them simply because its your party. or immediately agree with a policy even if its detrimental to the nation.

why not be on the side of right.
instead of voting for a a party or a person, vote for policies instead .

the only way to make xuen's divise threads fade into obscurity or weather the divide in this country is to stop with the partisan bullsnip.

remove names from the ballots, put the candidates' polices on the ballots instead and have people vote on those and then reveal whom they ended up voting for after the elections.

this idea will sound crazy to the usual mentalists on ats, but this idea is the only way to move forward. its about time we had an evolution; revolutions have gone stale.
edit on 11-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mob
mäb/Submit
noun
a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
"a mob of protesters"
synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, throng, group, gang, gathering, assemblage
"troops dispersed the mob"
verb
crowd around (someone) in an unruly and excitable way in order to admire or attack them.
"he was mobbed by autograph hunters"
synonyms: surround, swarm, besiege, jostle More

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join