It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To Shut Up While Defending Democrat Mobs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The authoritarian leftist politicians, pundits and fan base have all lost their gosh-danged minds!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of our friends that lean left on ATS have been silent on this.........

It makes me wonder why they are so silent on threads like this, and yet on other threads where they can play on semantics they show up in droves........

These people are actively condoning MOB mentality and harassment........can they not be intellectually honest and call this out?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If it were an ideology I adhered to, I'd be silent as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Because you're not being very clear.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How long until Mariam-Webster changes the definition of mob like they did assault weapons?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I would think it's because it can't be defended. Lemon has shown that he is partial in his reporting. CNN is nothing more than a mouth-piece for the Democratic party and their mission is to cause as much chaos and anger as possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
How long until Mariam-Webster changes the definition of mob like they did assault weapons?

I'm sure someone has already done so on Wiki.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I have noticed a lot of our friends that lean left on ATS have been silent on this.........

It makes me wonder why they are so silent on threads like this, and yet on other threads where they can play on semantics they show up in droves........

These people are actively condoning MOB mentality and harassment........can they not be intellectually honest and call this out?

It's pretty obvious why - there is no defense for their mob behavior, or CNN's denial of the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Another word these vermin hijacked is 'liberal'.

Please stop referring to these illiberal authoritarian dirtbags as liberal. They are not and they don't speak for us.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
so let's see here....
a bunch of pro-lifers gather in front of planned parenthood clinics and shout horrible things to the women who dare enter their doors... heck, they've even harassed the people at schools and playgrounds, chased little children down the sidewalk as they walked home from school....
but that is not a mob. and they weren't being authoritarian dirtbags when they told that school that they would keep harassing them till the school pick up their cause and fought to not have the planned parenthood that was being built across the street from their school.

and oh no, that angry bunch of predominately white guys that descended into charlottesville from the four corners of the US and beyond touting their guns and torches and left one dead and many seriously injured wasn't a mob, they were just using their free speech! and they weren't being authoritarian dirtbags when they raised hell in the city over a decision that the city made over a statue in their city park... a decision that they had every right and authority to make... and as they left, they promised to return, hoping that the pressure of having the chaos descend on the city again would detour them from carrying out their decision and not removing that statue..

And of course, it's all oh so wrong that a group of people started a go fund me page with the expressed intent of raising funds for Collin's opponent if she accepted Kav for the supreme court....
but it's okay for a right wing pack full of dark money to shell out over a million dollars to air a special thank you to air for voting for him!! add that to a few others strands of dark money and she well over the measly three million that those little people brought in!!

and, oh no, that tow truck driver was perfectly within his rights to hear God's voice tell him to leave the disabled lady at the side of the road in her disabled car and go home...
but for a restaurant to refuse service to little Sarah??? oh, the horror!!!
for a small group of people to heckle a republican representative in a restaurant.... oh, the horror!!!

and just look at all those angry women who were in the halls of congress, trapping those high ranking men, and a few women in elevators, chasing them down the halls, demanding to be listened to!! outside on the streets across the nation really, sitting in the lap of lady liberty and pounding on the doors of the supreme court!! ya, that's the most dangerous mob of all!!! but, how many were seriously injured?? how many were killed?? or, is the reason why all of a sudden they are dangerous mobs that our elected officials are finally getting the heat that they felt wasn't worth addressing when we were directing the heat at each other and they felt shielded and protected from it?
but, no, they are dangerous, a threat to national security even... "LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!"
due process and innocent till proven guilty is only relevant when it comes to those on our side!

it blows my mind that yous can't see just how yous are just as hypocritical, just as authoritarian, just as much dirtbags, as you are claiming the liberals of being!!!!

if they don't want the people of this nation chasing them through the halls of congress, outside of the white house shouting, in the streets... then may I suggest that they convince trump to stay home for awhile instead of having rallies just about everyday of the week and adding fuel to a fire that is so close to burning out of control!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Just like 2016, the noise from the left will hit a crescendo right before the midterm election.

And it would seem they have to create the faux outrage and excitement because there is no real excitement. Everyday democrats (i.e. your neighbors) must be shaking their heads at how childish and pety their party has become since the epic loss to DJTrump.

I think just like people were afraid to publicly support Trump in 2016, there are droves of democrats that are scared to speak out about the democrat behavior.

So if that’s the case, and we’ll have to wait and see, then the question will be...how much worse will the democrats get after the midterms???!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Let's see news report this...

MOB come into a restaurant to harass a senator. Mob leaves with big sore lumps on their heads.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

To be fair, the people in these panels are usually rude and interrupt each other.
And although I really do not like Don's attitude or point of view 90% of the time - I can understand why he gets frustrated.

This incident really isn't a big deal at all.

Personally?
I wish they'd all shut up.
I'm pretty sick of their opinions.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Now now...lets remain civil

Because if you’ve been following the progressives in the NW and listening to the left-wing media, you’d realize that it’s assault to flee a mob when the fleeing party is old and/or white and/or male and/or not democrat.

Because apparently since people have the right to protest, that also includes the right to assault someone without retaliation.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To Shut Up While Defending Democrat Mobs

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Don Lemon is an idiot.

The Constitution protects peaceful assembly, not harassment.

What an idiot--and people take this guy seriously and "learn" from him.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Or more appropriately, two sets of idiots that need to refine their critical-thinking skills.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

2 pictures - i'm guessing you think they accurately represent the two main political parties, respectively... is that right?

poor attempt at a strawman with no text whatsoever for further understanding what it is you want us to believe

typical/not surprised

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join