It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To Shut Up While Defending Democrat Mobs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Democrats and MSM lackeys going nuts about how the word "Mob" is used to describe all the nut case Democrat sponsored mobs protesting everything not Democrat and "attacking" anything not Democrat especially Republican.

Democrats facing a fight for life in a few weeks.

So now the big no-no is the word "Mob".

Yet they keep riling up the mobs and have all the top notchers like Hillary "il Donna Corleone" Clinton and Holder and Waters egging on the Mobs along with the Hollywood Mobs pushing all the right buttons.

Not hearing many Democrat candidates voicing any "Nays" either.

I wonder why.

They were always bad, but now that the Kavanaugh hoax is exposed, they are teething worse than 1860.

CNN Don Lemonhead gives a G.E.D. lesson .........

CNN's Don Lemon Tells Conservative Guest To "Shut Up" While Defending Democrat Mobs

CNN host Don Lemon lost his temper with network contributor Matt Lewis on Tuesday, telling the conservative to "shut up" during a discussion of what constitutes a "mob" in relation to a viral video of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and his wife being chased out of a restaurant, as well as recent comments made by President Trump.

Lewis, a columnist for the Daily Beast, suggested that liberals are unwilling to admit when they're engaging in mob behavior, and that the Tea Party "didn't hound people out of restaurants."

I’m waiting for liberals and intellectually honest liberals to admit that when you harass Ted Cruz at a restaurant, that is also mob-like behavior. Why is it that I’m willing to concede that Donald Trump is a bad person and that’s mob behavior, but I never hear liberals come on and concede that. -Matt Lewis

Lemon quipped back: "The Tea Party did hound people. The Tea Party people hounded me when I went out to cover them! And do you know what I said?" Lemon asked rhetorically. "It was their right to do it because they’re Americans!"

MOB !!

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Liberals have always tried to control speech........

From how its used to the definition.....

I have seen first hand how on forums such as Wikipedia, depending on the current climate, the definition of a word is changed to align with the current popular opinion.....

Ive seen them try and change what the term "racism" means, to make it where white people cant be victims
ive watched them try and change the definition of "assault rifle" to mean something totally different.
We have seen them change the definition of "sexual assault" to mean rape.......

Saul Alinsky (sp) control the speech you control the narrative.........

Those of us with any sense know exactly what they are doing......

10 years ago, we didnt get it........the problem is that NOW, we know their game, we see their playbook, and thats why they are getting violent.......

They have no other playbook left because its transparent, so prepare for that violence....

Funnily enough........its exactly like a certain German gov did........actually every other regime that sought to subjugate its people....history, read it....
edit on 10/10/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wew, he really said that the constitution guarantees you the right to protest ANYWHERE, even in a restaurant!

Liberal logic is quite astounding!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

lol shes commenting on a video she hasnt seen?

"upset and angry group" of people harassing someone and trying to oust someone from a place but its not a mob......

LMAO I love this whole redefining of the word.........

Thats not protesting.......thats incitement, and harassment.....

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
all i gotta say is keep pushing liberals and the left........keep pushing, keep exposing yourself, keep showing your true , violent, nasty, racist, and intolerant colors.......please keep going........

Talk about being on the wrong side of history

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Communists Refuse ANY Dissenting Opinions . Their God is Tyranny . The Individual is an Enemy of the State . CNN is Not Called the Communist News Network for Nothing . Their Actions Speak Louder than their False Words .........

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why do I feel dumber after watching that?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In his defense he actually asked politely for the guest to let him talk before he lost his # and told him to shut up.

But yea, CNN sucks!

One must be super brainwashed to sit and watch this madness without jumping from the window.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Why do I feel dumber after watching that?

It's the hypnotic/subliminal effects they use.

MSNBC is really bad for that.

🤤

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Triggered.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

lol shes commenting on a video she hasnt seen?

Yep, and she doubles down when called out and asks if it's mob mentality and says

"I don't know, how many were there? I don't even know, I I don't know. How many were there?"

She doesn't know, but she sure has an opinion on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Triggered.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I was talking about Lemonhead.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It would seem that Don Lemons doesn't have the right temperament to host a news show.

He should be impeached.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I feel like I lose a couple IQ points anytime I watch CNN.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
And so the projections from the left come full circle. Remember when they repeated for months how the right operates on alternative facts?

'nough said.
edit on 10-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was talking about Lemonhead.

I wasn't

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You were talking about me then? I thought you guys loved trolls? At least that's the way you acted every time Trump "trolled" one of those dumb libtards.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You assume a lot.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I actually saw a CNN host get mad at her guest for using the word “mob” when talking about Ted Cruz getting ran out of a restaurant. She then refused to say the word and called it “the m word”. Lmao!! Mob is the new “n word”

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join