It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cheap dickies pants or knock offs/off brands?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
anyone know where to score dickies pants or dickies like pants kind of on the cheap?

i am not big on buying clothes. only have a couple pairs of jeans and i need to grab a couple more. getting kind of wore out

i like dickies style pants but im cheap when it comes to clothes so i dont want to spend that much on pants. i usually go to wal mart and get the $10 jeans.
not too worried about quality cause time is the only thing that wears them out.

too and from work and bumming on the weekends. dont need great #

sometimes i go to the used work store to get them cause theyre only a few bucks but they are various degrees of worn out.

just want to get a couple new pairs this time but im trying to score cheap.

any sites or brand you know of that might have them cheap or a brand that is like dickies even if the quality is not great?

thanks

going to check ali express but not feeling good about it

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Marks Work Warehouse sells Dickie’s stuff pretty cheap all the time.
I buy most of my work attire there.

a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

i searched mens work warehouse and this was result.
that it?

www.marks.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

anyone know where to score dickies pants or dickies like pants kind of on the cheap?

China

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ali Express is garbage.

Check bigger thrift shops, especially in the more working class areas.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yup that appears to be it. They have wicked sales some times can get pants for about 20-30$ a pair.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I bought my first pair of Lee jeans this past weekend lol. I generally buy expensive jeans because I do feel they last longer. I've had 3 pair of jeans for around 5 years. They were Silver jean that we got on sale. The Lee jeans are 98% cotton with 2% spandex which I find to be very comfortable and also have some flex to them. Me being a bigger guy 6'2" 250 they fit around my legs great.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I found dickies work pants at wally and the side seam went all to hail in a week or two
They weren't quite dickies stitched, or the denim....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ollies bargain outlet if you got one in your area. Their most recent flyer actually featured a dickies work pant deal for 14.99 a pair or something like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The store.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i am not big on buying clothes. only have a couple pairs of jeans and i need to grab a couple more. getting kind of wore out

i like dickies style pants but im cheap when it comes to clothes so i dont want to spend that much on pants. i usually go to wal mart and get the $10 jeans.
not too worried about quality cause time is the only thing that wears them out.

too and from work and bumming on the weekends. dont need great #

sometimes i go to the used work store to get them cause theyre only a few bucks but they are various degrees of worn out.

just want to get a couple new pairs this time but im trying to score cheap.

any sites or brand you know of that might have them cheap or a brand that is like dickies even if the quality is not great?

thanks

going to check ali express but not feeling good about it
believe it or not, old navy has some pants that are similar tobthe way dickies are cut but with better zippers. i love dickies. all i wear at work. but they aren't what they used ti be. the old
navy pants i got for 12 $ a pair on sale and they always have them in my size. i even got sweet ass camo pair

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Most Walmarts carry Dickies. I get mine there and I even get the men's because my legs are too long for women's. Around $20 but still cheaper than anywhere else- though you might have to dig through stacks to find the right size. They have classic black, navy and tan ones and also have denim as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ask around your community for a good place. Often if not most the time we here at ATS would most likely give you an answer that isn’t available to ya. I would say thrift store but you seem to have exhausted that option. Just ask a coworker dude.

Best of luck to ya mate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow, Dickies are almost thirty bucks at Tractor supply. I saw them there when we went for cat food and litter but never looked at the price.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Walmart has the best ever day prices. t-shirt stores like t shirt plus have tons of colors and styles of Dickies at about the same price as Walmart. but the cheapest pair i ever got was from a Ross. best quality work clothes for the price for me has always been Red Cap.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I bought a couple pairs of the cheapest Kirkland jeans at Costco a while back. Don't know how long they'll last but they're less than half the price of anything of comparable (apparent) quality I can find elsewhere. Though I think the $12 jeans from Wal Mart are probably about the same.

I'd just buy the Wal Mart ones and save the money. Stuff like how I look doesn't matter that much to me at my age.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So far it looks like Walmart for the win! I'm all for saving money.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I get far more use out of paying twice as much for Duluth Trading Company stuff. Pants last literally years of hard use.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Ollies bargain outlet if you got one in your area. Their most recent flyer actually featured a dickies work pant deal for 14.99 a pair or something like that.

i do actually. my wife and i were going to go next thursday on her day off.
theyre not close but not really far either

top topics

<<   2 >>

join