It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House adviser Stephen Miller’s third-grade teacher interview... really?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just had to see if this was satire... it's not. so many other websites are using it seriously

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So sad they stoop to such tactics. I'm surprised the teacher didn't say he teased girls and chased them.

edit on 10-10-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He was a whore in Babylon! I swear it to be true!

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
He was a whore in Babylon! I swear it to be true!

a reply to: Lumenari

You at least have to throw Hitler in there somewhere... although I guess if we are doing past lives he could have been Hitler, a whore in Babylon and that pesky Judas too!!!

This just opens up so many more avenues for the Dems!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Jumpin' Jesus on a juniper! Just last night my daughter was saying that now she wonders if she'll be called to testify about the preschool behavior of some of her past students. She was telling me about one of her students coming by the shop to say Hi and introduce her to his new boss. He just got his dream job and his boss was in town so he was taking him around to meet the people who had made a difference in his life. She was laughing because one of the things he said to her (in a stage whisper when he was introducing his boss) was "Please don't tell him that I ate crayons."

This teacher sounds like a real winner. She made sure she entered her opinion, not about academics, but the fact that he didn't immediately conform, in his "permanent record" that turned out to not be so permanent, eh? This is exactly why homeschooling is growing at an amazing rate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I know.

If any of my teachers were going to give me a bad review, it'd be my kindergarten teacher. She thought I was mentally disturbed because when I drew a picture of my family, I didn't put ears on my stick figures. She seriously told my parents this.

She and I had our differences all through that year.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Who puts ears on a stick figures? And since when is how you draw stick figures akin to a rorschach test? I remember a time in elementary school when I got a talking to for drawing a tree that by no (conscious) effort turned out to look phallic to the teacher not sure if she talked to my parents about it but the teacher sure did give me a talking to....😳 this was a catholic school too so the fact that she pointed it was odd, then again she wasn’t a sister so I guess it’s not that surprising.
edit on 10/10/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Think too fast type too slow > extra DIV

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We can only hope there wasn’t any ice in the cafeteria !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

I just had to see if this was satire... it's not. so many other websites are using it seriously

Oh its for reals.

Like the time at the pie eating contest he puked everywhere.

edit on 11-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Clearly a danger to society. He ate glue at 8. Lock him up!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We can only hope there wasn’t any ice in the cafeteria !!!

Maybe they had pop tarts and he chewed his into vague gun shapes though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm still pissed about all the gum he stuck under the desk. Bastardo!!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Democrats can't (never really could) win on policy or ideas. At least not in my lifetime.

The only way they can win is character defamation, attacking the opponent, and just plain old lies.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Democrats can't (never really could) win on policy or ideas.

Are you kidding? Tracking down third grade teachers like this has to be a first. This is bleeding edge, innovative journalism!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I had to tell my friend in middle school to shower and tostop being weird at age 10. He showers and isn't as weird anymore and we're still best friends.

I'm glad I don't hold what people do against them when they're children.

Wtf if wrong with the media?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh its for reals.

Like the time at the pie eating contest he puked everywhere.

But but but that's made up, and we liked watching the hilarious re-enactment of a young fat child causing himself to vomit copious amounts of pie into an audience, like it were a PG kill bill film.

This, is being taken as verbatim. And used by the usual outlets as a means to guffaw and rib poke like minded folk.

I is sadder nao.

(well it was 12 hours ago, haven't checked lately)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Democrats can't (never really could) win on policy or ideas.

Are you kidding? Tracking down third grade teachers like this has to be a first. This is bleeding edge, innovative journalism!

Can't be too hard to track the school records of who the third grade teachers were in that given year.

And then we can look back to their third grade, and see what causes a future third grade teacher to become such a dunce later on in life when they shame their 8 year old students from decades prior.

If we go far back enough in time, I'm sure we'll find that slime that no one wanted to hang around, sitting on the rocks of the primordial soup, looking despondent and all alone, eating pigments...
edit on 11-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

This, is being taken as verbatim. And used by the usual outlets as a means to guffaw and rib poke like minded folk.

We should shoot them in the eyes with spitwads and give them a wedgie. Check that. Give them a swirlie.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This
Didn't take long.

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — A Southern California school district has suspended a teacher who recounted how a senior aide to President Donald Trump ate glue as a third-grader.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We got counties dropping the petro-dollar en-mass and this is what our media is focused on?

I ate glue a few times as a child.
And ants.
Maybe a booger or 2.
So what?

Do these people think that will tarnish someone's credibility? Or are we just being petty garbage human's now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join