It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama Chose Attorney Generals Who Promote Terrorism Against Republicans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Didn't POTUS Obama himself practice terrorism?

That is, both Holder and Obama were terrorists.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And a quarter of the country cheered when the 6th Amendment rights of 200+ citizens were violated by the current administration.

Like I said, both sides have lost the plot. But only one of those sides actually holds power right now. Why do you not seem to be worried about that?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And a quarter of the country cheered when the 6th Amendment rights of 200+ citizens were violated by the current administration.

Like I said, both sides have lost the plot. But only one of those sides actually holds power right now. Why do you not seem to be worried about that?

You're building a false narrative.

I'm not online defending the violence or loss of rights caused by the current administration.

Yet you and others are defending/obfuscating the calls of violence by the authoritarian leftists.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh brother. More fake news from the right.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Where have I defended or obfuscated? I flat out said that I don't condone any acts of violence committed by the Left.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Where have I defended or obfuscated? I flat out said that I don't condone any acts of violence committed by the Left.

You're the one who brought up Nazis and the current administration in order to mitigate the calls for violence by the left.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I was simply saying that I'm more worried about the authoritarian regime that has power as opposed to the one that doesn't. That doesn't exactly seem like a crazy position to hold.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I was simply saying that I'm more worried about the authoritarian regime that has power as opposed to the one that doesn't. That doesn't exactly seem like a crazy position to hold.

The ones in power are restrained by the laws they've imposed on themselves.

Currently, we have the left that doesn't even want to acknowledge current laws or the Constitution.

Yeah, Trump doesn't scare me as much as the angry authoritarian leftists.

But to each their own.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why wouldn't he pick people like that? Wasn't he real close with Bill Ayers?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Really? Because it didn't seem like the administration cared about the laws that were in place when they tried to send 200+ citizens to jail for 70+ years for attending a protest.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

This post is fake news propaganda at its best. Did you even watch either video? LOL

Neither called for violence in the slightest.

In fact one of the go to news rags you guys love so much the Daily Caller called the Lynch claim about violence as false. Not at any point in the video, which is almost two years old now and released by the DNC not BLM, did Lynch call for any sort of violence against anyone. This is another Info Wars fake news hit piece. And an attempt to sow the seeds of violent interactions.

I don't know why the right especially media outlets on the far right are trying so hard to cause conflict? Even Trump is continuing to dog whistle violence. Do you all think that will be the answer to any of this? I can promise you that it won't be.

You sir are no better. Completly misleading title to this thread and mods should put this garbage in the trash heap.

Here's a novel idea... We'll start blocking traffic and screaming at people and beating their cars since that's peaceful.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Open your eyes, get out of the basement, and you'll see it for yourself. Look at any liberal controlled city.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Currently, we have the left that doesn't even want to acknowledge current laws or the Constitution.

Yeah, Trump doesn't scare me as much as the angry authoritarian leftists.

But to each their own.

Your blinders are firmly in place or you don't have a clue what's really going on...

US Department of Justice demands Facebook account details of anti-Trump activists

Trump 'open-minded' on stop-and-frisk policing

The Government Is Blacklisting People Based on Predictions of Future Crimes

Black activist jailed for his Facebook posts speaks out about secret FBI surveillance

...because currently we have an administration that IS violating constitutional rights on every level. So keep on defending the "winning side".

And I'll see you all in Hell....

edit on 11-10-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm sure this comes as no surprise to real Americans. Obama was and still is a traitor.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Didn't POTUS Obama himself practice terrorism?

That is, both Holder and Obama were terrorists.

While Democrats are focusing on their HATE-FILLED MOBS, President Trump is loading up the 2nd and 3rd highest Federal courts across America with Conservative/Republican judges. A record number of appointments, with even more coming this week.

Big Forkin Deal! townhall.com...

Since the vast majority of cases are settled before they reach the Supreme Court, Democrats need to get their hankies ready, and prepared for all the tears they'll soon be shedding.
edit on 10/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Just Discovered:

Obama's first Attorney General ERIC HOLDER, was a radical terrorist at Columbia University in the 1970's.
twitter.com...

Since Democrats feel there's no time-limit on prosecuting for acts of violence, and every American is now Guilty, until proven innocent, let's lock Eric Holder up. What do you say, Dims?

edit on 10/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They're too confused right now. Every time they make up something out of thin air, in order to punish a conservative, it is shown that their very own leaders are 5x as guilty.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The double standards are almost funny if it were no so serious.

If Republicans acted or said any of the things these dumbocrats have uttered. There would be anarchy

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OP only showed that he's listening to FOX news or some other bias right-wing source. Anyone who watched the full video of Eric holder would see that he specifically said that he didn't mean violence, but to strike back politically.

Now FOX and alt-right are parading this cut-off clip around and you right-wing suckers are falling for it.

I'm with you guys when you say CNN minipulates the media to their agenda. But stop being dishonest and thinking that the right media doesn't do the same!

Deny ignorance!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join