It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal abilities group experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

i have been studying much of the stuff you proclaim, about to start some exercises laid out in liber kaos, i have always been intuitive and guided by synchronicities for a long time, the coincidences i have came across are astonishing especially involving numbers and my past.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

i have been studying much of the stuff you proclaim, about to start some exercises laid out in liber kaos, i have always been intuitive and guided by synchronicities for a long time, the coincidences i have came across are astonishing especially involving numbers and my past.
I don't know much about the author of Liber Kaos, but researching DMILS and my own abilities lead me to believe chaos magic is a valid form of magic.

"Chaos magic grew out of the desire to strip away all of these extraneous elements, leaving behind only the techniques for effecting change; hence the emphasis is on actually doing things – i.e., experimenting with different techniques, rather than memorising complex rules, symbols and correspondences – and then retaining those techniques that appear to produce results."

That's what I like about it. They're after results. I talked to a guy considered a hermetic magus by the magic practitioners in my area, and he couldn't readily demonstrate anything. He said it involved a lot of math that people don't like. I have nothing against math, but if it over complicates things and doesn't get you results, why bother? Analyzing statistics in terms of results of different experiments makes more sense. When I read about Heka, the predecessor to Hermetic magic, they said the simplest forms were often the most powerful and effective. That's what I've noticed about magic. I was referred to this: en.wikipedia.org...

In another thread, and I'd say the human body already has a way of doing that. When I did it, it seemed as if reality was bending around me, like I was in some sort of bubble outside the normal fabric of space and time. Again, I was stoned. Two kinds of weed, the one with the high level of that terpenoid that makes my stare more powerful, and another kind. Some kinds make my body affect electronics more than others. I haven't smoked weed in months, so next time I do, all hell may break lose. My powers have definitely gotten stronger by practicing without it.

I've heard that street light syndrome may be related to dielectrics being caught in the lungs. I have known a few people that inhaled a lot of dielectric materials, glass dust, etc. Even neodymium dust, which is quite dangerous and unhealthy. But they developed street light syndrome among other things. A lot of magic is unconscious. The linking of what you can unconsciously do with your conscious mind is where it really gets interesting. I believe in the prana. The breath of life. I believe there is something conscious and sentient/intelligent in the wind that you don't get indoors.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Another thing, if you release some balloons of helium into the air, with an amount which gives them a buoyancy that allows them to rise slower than they would if they were completely full of helium, till they hit a ceiling, I think you'll find that by developing the stare, the ones you're staring at will rise slower.

Or do the reverse, things that will fall slowly to the ground, might be easier, then you don't need a ceiling. Just release them all at once and if you've got the stare down, the ones you're staring at will fall much slower, hinting at inertia control/antigravity through photons being synchronized with certain ELF waves.

EDIT: Couldn't resist this:

"Most chaos magic techniques involve something called the gnostic state, or gnosis. This is described as an altered state of consciousness in which a person's mind is focused on only one point, thought, or goal and all other thoughts are thrust out.[6] The gnostic state is used to bypass the "filter" of the conscious mind – something thought to be necessary for working most forms of magic.[5]

Since it takes years of training to master this sort of Zen-like meditative ability, chaos magicians employ a variety of other ways to attain a "brief 'no-mind' state" in which to work magic.[15] Three main types of gnosis are described:[19]

Inhibitory gnosis is a form of deep meditation into a trance state of mind. This type of gnosis uses slow and regular breathing techniques, absent thought processes, progressive muscle relaxation, self-induction and self-hypnosis techniques. Means employed may also include fasting, sleeplessness, sensory deprivation and hypnotic or trance-inducing drugs.
Ecstatic gnosis describes a mindlessness reached through intense arousal. It is aimed to be reached through sexual excitation, intense emotions, flagellation, dance, drumming, chanting, sensory overload, hyperventilation and the use of disinhibitory or hallucinogenic drugs.
Indifferent vacuity was described by Phil Hine and Jan Fries as a third method. Here the intended spell is cast parenthetically, so it does not raise much thought to suppress – "doodling sigils while listening to a talk which is boring, but you have to take notes on", for example."

I used a combination of inhibitory gnosis and ecstatic gnosis for the ritual I described.

This also: "A sigil is a picture or glyph that represents a particular desire or intention. They are most commonly created by writing out the intention, then condensing the letters of the statement down to form a sort of monogram. The chaos magician then uses the gnostic state to "launch" or "charge" the sigil – essentially bypassing the conscious mind to implant the desire in the unconscious.[7][15] To quote Ray Sherwin:

The magician acknowledges a desire, he lists the appropriate symbols and arranges them into an easily visualised glyph. Using any of the gnostic techniques he reifies the sigil and then, by force of will, hurls it into his subconscious from where the sigil can begin to work unencumbered by desire.[7]

After charging the sigil, it is considered necessary to repress all memory of it: there should be "a deliberate striving to forget it", in Spare's words."

To forget it makes sense. It's affecting the quantum memory pool. Max Spiers was killed for pointing out things about magic, partially at least. That's my opinion though.

Scopolamine + morphine can also produce amnesia. Then there's EDOM, electronic dissolution of memory. Lots of ways to shortcut the process.
edit on 11-10-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i've done cloud busting before. Have had endless psychic things happen to me. I astral project a lot.

I've noticed my psychic abilities increase when I eat super healthy and meditate 2 or three times a day.

I think everyone can train themselves to have psychic abilities. It just takes time and practice.

It is all about lowering your brainwaves into the theta frequency.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have the ability to make a man fear he is about to get his ass kicked with my eyes.
The circumstances have to be just right.

When I read this I imagined something like this for some reason...
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

thanks for the information it's appreciated, i know about a lot of what you have said and there's some i will research more thanks again.

Just trying to find the best way ti get results for self proof and to voyage further, i am thinking of taking up yoga and meditation first and gradually cutting my setbacks (to much weed) and using only on occasion purely for results

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I dont know if i have any abilities but the toilet light used to blow quite often as i was finishing a pee, i also get a tingly feeling out the top of my head when i pee sometimes.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hi Anomaly0101,
I have needed protection though out my life due to my paranormal studies, thus i seem to have pentagrams on my birth chart regarding the aspects:-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join