It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder speaks for the ‘new Democratic Party’ -- ‘When they go low, we kick them’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Holder says "kick em".

The 80's called, they'ld like their BS back...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Its alarming to see that the Democrats have so little self awareness that they actually think they have been civil the last 2 years.

The level of idiocy that's needed to actually believe that is mind numbingly hard to conceive.

Saying that the Dems have been civil is like saying Hitler didn't kill that many Jews.

You would have to be a complete and utter moron to believe that tripe.

What a screeching mob of lunatics.

They should try their nonsense out in Texas, Alabama or Wyoming instead of LA and Portland.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
he says to kick them if they go low: a man makes a metaphor for resilience (or corruption, based on empirical evidence) , and you
flip it in a way that makes people think hes advocating violence, with an op laden with suggestives, each carefully double spaced

there are two bullshliters in this thread

you could have used any parts of his speech to flip negatively with that logic.

A metaphor? Get off the crack you lunatic.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

They know they havent been civil .......they dont care......

Their method at this point is "if we cant have our way destroy it all, and we will rebuild it" if you look through history this is predictable.......

Mao...
Che....
Hitler.
Stalin...

All had this outlook.....and its even in the Saul Alisky book........destroy it and rebuild it......

People need to wake up to whats going on......

They WANT WAR..........

Their miscalculation is
1. thinking they will win
2. Underestimating that those of us in the middle wont take a side knowing whats right......

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They know they havent been civil .......they dont care......

Their method at this point is "if we cant have our way destroy it all, and we will rebuild it" if you look through history this is predictable.......

Mao...
Che....
Hitler.
Stalin...

All had this outlook.....and its even in the Saul Alisky book........destroy it and rebuild it......

People need to wake up to whats going on......

They WANT WAR..........

Their miscalculation is
1. thinking they will win
2. Underestimating that those of us in the middle wont take a side knowing whats right......

Fair enough. I should have said the leadership knows they haven't but the cattle actually believe it. The only thing that's going to slow their roll is complete and utter destruction in November I think.

If all of the Red State Dems (Manchin and co) get wiped out, the Repubs keep their seats and the Dems maybe lose a couple they weren't expecting they would HAVE to do a critical examination of their tactics wouldn't they?

Or is their arrogance and self entitlement so all consuming that they'll refuse to consider that their tactics have played any role in what happened?

I just look at the Republicans after Obama won in 08. Sure they did the usual political gamesmanship and whining but 2 years later was the start of the Democrats losing over a 1000 seats of power within 5 years.

That is a total wipeout. The Repubs self evaluated and started winning with a better message. I don't see anything like that out of the Democrats.

I wonder why no one is talking about all the former CIA people running as Democrats in the kid terms? That should be getting a lot more play in the alt media imo.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The only thing that's going to slow their roll is complete and utter destruction in November I think.

I hope youre right my friend, as a war vet, i would really really hate to have the American people subjected to what happens during a real war......

If all of the Red State Dems (Manchin and co) get wiped out, the Repubs keep their seats and the Dems maybe lose a couple they weren't expecting they would HAVE to do a critical examination of their tactics wouldn't they?

That would be the LOGICAL response, but so far, weve seen when they face failure, its riots and calls for violence and harassment that we see......

That is a total wipeout. The Repubs self evaluated and started winning with a better message. I don't see anything like that out of the Democrats.

The problem is hoping they stick with their momentum and stop bowing down and apologizing.......im afraid they will revert back to their passive stance.........

Ive always loathed Lindsey Graham , but it seems he has found his feet, I hope he keeps them, and leads the way now......

Hell....I have to say Booker thought he was Sparticus........sorry sir....you lost that to a RHINO that I hope redeems himself........

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

.... SNIP ....

Hell....I have to say Booker thought he was Sparticus........sorry sir....you lost that to a RHINO that I hope redeems himself........

There is a big difference in the two actions. A TRUE Spartacus moment is NOT openly stated as one (like Booker did), they are organic and just happen. An observer does not need to be told it is a Spartacus moment (Like Graham).

If you feel like you need to tell the audience it is a Spartacus moment, then it really isn't, since that means it was planned and intentional, not organic and inspired in the moment.

Booker = FAIL

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Welcome to the new world. We used to offer our hand across the isle all the time and you guys continually slapped it away. Are you surprised we would stoop to your level?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul
a reply to: xuenchen

Welcome to the new world. We used to offer our hand across the isle all the time and you guys continually slapped it away. Are you surprised we would stoop to your level?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

he says to kick them if they go low: a man makes a metaphor for resilience (or corruption, based on empirical evidence) , and you
flip it in a way that makes people think hes advocating violence, with an op laden with suggestives, each carefully double spaced

Before, with Michelle, It was "when they go low, we go high".

What changed? Losing.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It was Sean hannity and Fox News that spinned this. A lot of dumb FOX news watchers for a conspiracy website. If it wasn't for aliens I'd be abducting myself away from this website.
edit on 12-10-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Its just a pep talk metaphor...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You just compared democrats and their drive to win majority with hitler, mao, Stalin etc...

Just pathetic..... First.. the dems are weak snowflakes with no backbone, then they are an angry totalitarian mob who want war, to the likes of some violent historical movement.

Your the problem. People like you who take all this stuff to the extreme and prevent civil honest discourse.

And now ATS is being filled with you alt -right idiots who believe everything sean hannity tells you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join