It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Bureau of Insurrection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Rand Paul 2024. He can clean up whatever is leftover squirming around in the stinky swamp. Should of went with his Pappy when we had the chance. There would've been a lot less for Trump to tackle.

edit on 10-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

25 high-level traitors have been removed from the FBI and Department of Justice, yet has barely made a dent in the corruption.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

25 high-level traitors have been removed from the FBI and Department of Justice, yet has barely made a dent in the corruption.

Interesting...got a link from a credible source?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nothing that would meet your lofty standards. But here's a link to a related subject.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Of course I don't want people to listen in to my conversations.

But for Trump, that guy is a sleaze and a liar. I hope the FBI is keeping tabs on him.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Truth.

...and he should have been removed long before he was. But terror of him prevented it...and here we are, with a govt. agency all to willing, it would seem, to do the bidding of its political masters--be it Hoover, or a President.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yup, I'm proud to have him as my senator and Thomas Massie as my representative.

Mitch McConnell, though, not so much.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Who gets to decide who's a "sleaze"? Who knows, maybe somehow you got on the "sleaze list" too. Glad you're A-OK with the FBI keeping tabs.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Bull#. That system (FISA and secret shadow spy #) is reserved solely for FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE only. US Citizens MUST under the sovereign and supreme Constitution be surveilled using an entirely different process. Surveilling an American vs. some random foreign citizen are entirely different things. None of that mafia BS flies, that is why Law Enforcement exists. Not intelligence. Intelligence is military. And using it against US Citizens is NO DIFFERENT than deploying the military against them - something that is clearly unlawful and has already made a dirty traitor of anyone involved. High treason is not a laughing matter.

I'm not sure why he hasn't dissolved these mud organizations and replaced them with privatized (and fully accountable) loyalists. No reason to let # bag leftists continue to ruin our country, abuse our government and make our country/our great people sick. Trump will have the last laugh, always does

Regardless, thanks to widely available encryption and off the shelf security.... those tools (and they are tools, of our agenda) only see what Trump wants them to see. He gives them just enough to hang themselves or expose themselves. DEEPSTATE treason-weasles are only safe when they hide their faces and identity. Who knows, could be groups out there tracking them. Never know who is listening or watching. Which highlights even greater the need to privatize federal law enforcement, intelligence and essentially all government function.

Thankfully all the exposed corruption has really provided excellent cover/excuses for Trump when he finally decides to take them down.

edit on 10/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

*yawn*

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

There has been plenty of corrupt traitors removed, not just from the FBI but from all Executive Branch agencies.

Just waiting for those same clowns to face arrest, like any regular peon (that's how they think of Citizens) would've for doing 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000th what these treason weasles have done.

Lock them up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join