It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Democratic terrorists.

Between Clinton 'no civility until they win'.

Holders kick them.

And now firebombing vehicles on top of their 'peaceful' protests.

And we ain't seen the really bad stuff yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Translation: this thing I read about in the news happened, be scared! They'll probably set your car on fire too! Hate those other people just as much as they hate you, and they hate you a lot, the news told me so! Be outraged!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Paid actor who did it himself to make dems look bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democratic terrorists.

Between Clinton 'no civility until they win'.

Holders kick them.

And now firebombing vehicles on top of their 'peaceful' protests.

And we ain't seen the really bad stuff yet.

I hear antifa has been filtering through their ranks to find members for a new elite tactical ninja unit. Training facilities are popping up and the chosen members are being whisked to these facilities and being trained by ninja masters from asia.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In the old days the same type of people just smashed all the widows of the businesses owned by Jews.

You compare the nazi crimes with some stupid kid (nobody knows who did it by the way) burning down a car. Thats pretty #ed up. I don't like Trump too but like every normal person i never would attack someone who is supporting him.

Yes.
These people are like Nazis.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is probably just one of the soon to be many false flag (Reichstag fire) type of scenarios.

Soon Trump will be declaring 'emergency powers'... In order to keep the people safe from the evil leftist uprising.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if auto insurance companies will raise your rates if you put a MAGA bumper sticker on your car.

Just Progressive Auto.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don’t think actors are required to do that, happening more and more each day for free.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I get it. Not your president. Not your scotus. Not your truck.

A2D

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Weird someone from Canada would put a Trump sticker on his truck. Kinda reminds me of Canadians and US northerns who wave the Confederate flag via their house/cars.

I kinda wonder if he set fire to his own truck for insurance fraud. It’s a possibility. But if this is legit then I hope they catch the culprits and throw the book at him cuz this behavior solves nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Weird someone from Canada would put a Trump sticker on his truck. Kinda reminds me of Canadians and US northerns who wave the Confederate flag via their house/cars.

I kinda wonder if he set fire to his own truck for insurance fraud. It’s a possibility. But if this is legit then I hope they catch the culprits and throw the book at him cuz this behavior solves nothing.

Vancouver, Washington. Just north of Portland.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What do you mean paid actor? Don't you know he didn't even support Trump, he just had the stickers on his truck as a joke? Thankfully he has come to his senses and now fully supports Trump. Makes total sense.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Translation: this thing I read about in the news happened, be scared! They'll probably set your car on fire too! Hate those other people just as much as they hate you, and they hate you a lot, the news told me so! Be outraged!

Sometimes my friend, it sucks to respect your freedom of speech.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Meanwhile the people that actually identify as Nazis in this country are responsible for more terror attacks than Muslim extremists and have the highest kill count over the past few years compared to other extremist groups.

But don't call them Nazis! That would be unfair. They're just Trump supporters that just so happen to worship Hitler and think minorities need to be exterminated.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's actually a hate crime.

We need to amend hate crime laws to include orange people.

It's for the children.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

....with some stupid kid (nobody knows who did it by the way)....

That's pretty funny.

You say no one knows, but you say in the same sentence it was some stupid kid.

LoL

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Payed actor and unpayed crazy person are two different things.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Sometimes the truth sucks.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Meanwhile the people that actually identify as Nazis in this country are responsible for more terror attacks than Muslim extremists and have the highest kill count over the past few years compared to other extremist groups.

But don't call them Nazis! That would be unfair. They're just Trump supporters that just so happen to worship Hitler and think minorities need to be exterminated.

People that self-identify as Nazis are Nazis too.
What's your point?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And yet anytime I bring up Atomwaffen, who tried to blow up a nuclear power plant, on here I get told how much worse Antifa, who block traffic, are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join