It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Trump Has Become The Responsible Choice, This Is About Self-Defense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Excellent question. Why is Lindsey Graham so angry? Republicans control the House, Senate, Administration, and SCOTUS. Much of that has been gained through fraud. Nonetheless, is that not enough?

Hmm, is it not the people who decided the R's were to lead by voting them in? Some even against the Democrat's promoting illegal votes for their candidates. Look up the Michigan Recount in 2016 if you dare to know the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't even go there. I could flood this thread non stop with videos showing violence to people who are not far left liberals. As for your weak sauce Heather Heyer argument, I'll see your one, and raise you 5.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

8) This is about self-defense. And that is why I’ve gone from “Meh” to “MAGA!”

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

I am sorry, is this coming from a far leftwinger?... You know, the same type that protest about military recruiters going to high schools/colleges/universities, and insult our Armed Forces personnel with derogatory and false insults like "baby killers"?...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

Odd anyone trying to make draft dogding relevant.

See Biden, See John Kerry that threw his medals away, and I can't remember the last time a Democrat president ever served.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

www.politifact.com...

It's relevant to many of us that served; The people that actually cared about Making America Great.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Bull crap.

Biden dodged the draft.

Obama never served.

Clinton DODGED the DRAFT.

Jimmy Carter was the last democrat president that ever served.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's relevant to many of us that served; The people that actually cared about Making America Great.

Yeah, only some vets give a crap about the country. lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yeah, only some vets give a crap about the country. lol.

I'm one that cares, but I can't tell if you are insulting vets or just me. Or perhaps I just don't understand....

edit on 11-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Bull crap.

Biden dodged the draft.

Obama never served.

Point taken. Lot's of political figures never served in the US military, and I don't think a lack military service is a fault. But, military service is a "plus".

I'm glad that there is no more draft, because I don't think anyone should be forced to serve in the military or in any official government capacity. Our talented military and security personnel should be people who want to be there, not forced to be there.

That being said, there are many ways to serve your community and country, and serving through non-profits, churches, charity, volunteering for whatever, are ways to serve too. Paid public service like police, public & private defenders and prosecutors, city council members, mayors, state legislators, governors, federal representatives, cabinet members, the FBI, CIA, NSA, dogcatcher, ect., all are doing their jobs in service to their community and county.

Donald Trump is serving his country now, as Commander in Chief, but it's the first time, that I'm aware of, that he's ever done any public service. I don't fault him for not serving in the military, bone spurs or not. I wouldn't condemn a high school friend, for example, for getting out of the Vietnam draft, any way he could, and I won't condemn Donald Trump either. At least Trump didn't pull a Ted Nugent!

(Disclaimer: Not all public servants are in it for the altruism. Greed and corruption are non-partisan buddies that infiltrate and infest our government's highest and lowest halls and offices.)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

www.politifact.com...

Odd that you think it is about Trump and not the actions Of the Democrats themself.

When conservatives are being attacked in the streets now merely because they do not think like liberals, self defense should be the topic.

It's not just dembs being violent. Remember who killed Heather Heyer? She didn't even have a chance at self defense. Run down in the street by a trump supporter.

www.usatoday.com...

Or the armed trump supporters beating up opponents...

www.thedailybeast.com...

or the MAGA hat wearer attacking a Hispanic man....

abcnews.go.com...

She shouldn't of been walking in the middle of the road, and maybe your antifa should of stayed home the day before.

They killed her, by antagonizing random people till one mentally unstable one lost his cool the next day.

It's pathetic you dishonor such tragedy by using it to defend the attempted murder of several GOP members and alllllllll the death threats and violence.

You got one example, I got 4003 examples and that's excluding so many for laziness.

You sure you want to ride this train?

You never were drafted so don't talk about things before your time boy
And especially don't call someone exempted from the draft a coward when you obviously have never served son.

And I would highly recommend you check my post history before continuing or ask around. You are gonna get wrecked when I get back later for your ignorance

And who quotes the daily beast?

So a maga hat guy hit a Hispanic?
What about the one your party destroyed with your selfishness? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or I could bring up all your leftist whites and Hispanics in Hollywood stomping on a homeless granny for getting in their way. Hell I will beat your biased sources and load a video when I get back.

You and your lame ducks are only on this thread because you are afraid of the narrative of the OP.
Where were you all week while I was wrecking your more intelligent and mature brethren?

They burned and died screaming

But I will give you a star for at least being the rare, very rare leftist who at least will cite their claims and their sources.

So when I get back I will not be too hard on you, I wouldn't want to drive off the only one between ATS and Reddit that can source his claims, even if it is done in what you will see is a futile context.
Have a pint

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Bull crap.

Biden dodged the draft.

Obama never served.

Point taken. Lot's of political figures never served in the US military, and I don't think a lack military service is a fault. But, military service is a "plus".

I'm glad that there is no more draft, because I don't think anyone should be forced to serve in the military or in any official government capacity. Our talented military and security personnel should be people who want to be there, not forced to be there.

That being said, there are many ways to serve your community and country, and serving through non-profits, churches, charity, volunteering for whatever, are ways to serve too. Paid public service like police, public & private defenders and prosecutors, city council members, mayors, state legislators, governors, federal representatives, cabinet members, the FBI, CIA, NSA, dogcatcher, ect., all are doing their jobs in service to their community and county.

Donald Trump is serving his country now, as Commander in Chief, but it's the first time, that I'm aware of, that he's ever done any public service. I don't fault him for not serving in the military, bone spurs or not. I wouldn't condemn a high school friend, for example, for getting out of the Vietnam draft, any way he could, and I won't condemn Donald Trump either. At least Trump didn't pull a Ted Nugent!

(Disclaimer: Not all public servants are in it for the altruism. Greed and corruption are non-partisan buddies that infiltrate and infest our government's highest and lowest halls and offices.)

We are on opposite sides of the fence but I applaud your words quoted above, also Bush Jr dodged it too, but when he declared war on the Middle East he had the nerve to wear a military jumpsuit like he earned it.

Anyway thank you for your kind words about how no one should have to be forced to go-to war.

For that I will always be nice when speaking to you sook.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anyone seen the goal posts on this one?
Someone keeps moving them.
I can't keep up...

So when a liberal/Democrat does it it's a "courageous act of civil disobedience"?

And

When a conservative/Trump does it it's "cowardice"?

Sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

But that's ok, see, because the cops are out there killing every black man they see. Heather Heyer only showed up with a radical fringe alt left wing fascist group to start trouble with a group of people she didn't favor the message of. She's a martyr.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I guess you could say Carter but he left shortly after being in the military so he could farm nuts. Johnson was in the Naval Reserve for a couple years. Funny thing. America has only elected 3 democrats since 1969.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Bull crap.

Biden dodged the draft.

Obama never served.

Yeah but that's old news they don't care about. He just means now. None of the others matter except Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Read up on Trump. He's done a ton of stuff for the citizens of New York.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What do you mean "no more draft"?

There is still a draft. It just isn't active. What do you think it means on your paperwork when they ask if you are registered for "selective service"? That's the draft and it's a requirement for every male to be registered for it just in case we ever need it again.

And, in the interests of equality, the debate has lately centered on making young women register for it as well, especially since women are bucking for frontline combat service roles.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

It’s a wonder to me that any one on the military vote Democrat given the propensity odcDemocrats to be anti military and anti USA defense not to mention the rules of engagement which get our military killed.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

your attitude is not reflective of the hundreds of men i know that served or are serving now. You in fact appear to not be a person who had to take fire to protect freedom. I hope you didn't mean to imply you did risk it all in the US armed services if you didn't serve. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is still a draft. It just isn't active.

Alright. I'm glad that there is no active draft. Satisfied?

edit on 11-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join