It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Trump Has Become The Responsible Choice, This Is About Self-Defense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Right. Like relentlessly undermining the President of the United States (whoever that might be) every moment of the day doesn't do that.

Right. Like the Repubs relentlessly undermined Obama, attacked his legitimacy, dignity and integrity, swore to make him a 1 term president and refused to grant a hearing for an sitting president's SCOTUS nominee for nearly a year.

You guys are freaking hypocrites!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I predict the tariffs and the petrodaollar will have far more effect on his re-election than what happened with Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Right. Like relentlessly undermining the President of the United States (whoever that might be) every moment of the day doesn't do that.

Tell me, does claiming Republican victimhood make it acceptable for an American president to lovingly embrace murderous global dictators and despots?
edit on 10-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Shall we go through a list of despots that received a whole lot of loving from democrat presidents?

Either you're very young or you have a convenient selective memory.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I guess you are really young.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
When one third of the country thinks it's ok to support a morally corrupt, ethically dead, liar, and possibly illiterate. Then yes I do think it's time for self defense.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
When one third of the country thinks it's ok to support a morally corrupt, ethically dead, liar, and possibly illiterate. Then yes I do think it's time for self defense.

I thought Hillary got the most popular votes ?

"Have a cigar"

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It Can't Happen Here

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So right wing that it constantly gets used on MSN.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Lumenari

So if I was walking down the street? How would I be able to tell who is a conservative and who isn't? Your conservatives are being attacked in the streets narrative hold no water! Fake news

Oh now ... I'm sure you guys can figure this one out. Too bad you don't study history or you'd know that this nifty German dude had it all figured out.

See, you make us all wear these armbands with different colored logos on them to mark us out according to our different intersectionalities. See ... a Christian deplorable might have to wear a white one and a secular deplorable might have to wear a plain old yellow one.

That would make it much easier to sort us out when the time comes to move us into concentrated living areas where our lack of wokeness will disturb fewer people, and when it's decided that we need to be sent off to the "Happy Camps" where the work can soothe our souls and we can be repurposed for the good of all society, well, it will make us easier to sort out them as you load us up on the train cars for our trips, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"Have a cigar"

Perhaps I have the idiots to much credit. Let's say one eight. Even that may be to high.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Lumenari

So if I was walking down the street? How would I be able to tell who is a conservative and who isn't? Your conservatives are being attacked in the streets narrative hold no water! Fake news

Well I guess if they're wearing their red caps that would be a red flag, ZOIINKSSS! I suppose bumper stickers are a red flag as well and of course we have one case of a Trump supporter having his truck burned. But, the story is fresh and we don't have any idea who actually did it but remember, as seen in the Brett K. case, innocent until proven guilty but oh right, conservatives are already convinced its the LIBRULSS! Funny enough, these are the same people who see hate crimes being committed via vandalism and assume its the victims who did it. And to be fair, in a very small minority of cases that is the case but the same outcome could be said about the recent Trump truck fire.

But yeah, you're right, there's no way to tell unless you are constantly trying to shove your politics down strangers throats.

Let's not forget, conservatives love to play the victim while many have wet dreams about a new Civil War (Republican politicians definitely included) so they can shoot all the LIBRULSS with their many guns they own. SECOND AMENDMENT BRUHH!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Shall we go through a list of despots that received a whole lot of loving from democrat presidents?

Either you're very young or you have a convenient selective memory.

Well, if you can show us one former US president that sided with a despot's "good word" above his own government's vast intelligence agencies' findings to the contrary, in a joint press conference in front of the global community, please do!

If you can show us a former US president lustfully congratualte China's president for securing a life long authoritarian postion, publicly stating that he hopes someday the USA will reach such a governmental structure too, please do!

If you can show us a former US president who claimed to "fall in love" with a murderous dictator because of "blind date" and a few "love letters", please do!

And just like, show us another US president who pushed another world leader out of the way to find his lens on center stage? Show us another US president who threw Skittles at Angela Merkel.

Meh..........

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

" Democrats will do anything. "

Yes , Even Losing 15 Seats in the House , and 5 in the Senate come Nov. 7th . What Thy Give , Ye Shall Also Receive.....

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Can you imagine the reprisals against Red Hats if the Dems were in power..?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

Yeah, well, I would have done the same thing if it kept from being forced against my will to fight in an unconstitutional foreign war and all of the horror that goes along with it.

Sorry, but conscription is a sign of a diseased government, and unnecessary in a truly free country (it was only needed/implemented when they knew there wasn't enough public support for their then pet project some know as WW2).

Does being unwilling to fight, kill and/or die for someone else's amusement make one a coward? You might think so, or even say so here on these forums safe and secure in your Mommas basement, but you still wouldn't have a clue.

McCain was a piss-poor pilot and POS scumbag traitor who broke his arms and leg when he ejected because he didn't hold them close to his body as his training instructed him, and then he proceeded to sing like a canary to his Vietnamese captors, doing and saying whatever they wanted, and upon his return, promptly divorced his wife who had been badly hurt and crippled in a car accident while he was away being a traitor to his country.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Excellent question. Why is Lindsey Graham so angry? Republicans control the House, Senate, Administration, and SCOTUS. Much of that has been gained through fraud. Nonetheless, is that not enough?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Where are you guys getting this "information" from?

How has it been gained trough fraud?

You mean like stealing the nomination from Bernie and giving it to Hilldog?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: infolurker

I think another large demographic of voters is being over looked here as well.

And that's non-conservative non-republican anti-leftists.
Independents, libertarians and others who see how destructive and off the reservation the democrats have gone.

I've never voted for a republican, but I'll definitely be doing my part to ensure the leftists and their tyrannical agenda do not gain any more influence in our government.

AMEN!
I am that Libertarian anti Communist. It is the Communist that are really what the American left has embraced.

edit on 11-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"Have a cigar"

Perhaps I have the idiots to much credit. Let's say one eight. Even that may be to high.

There is proof now that only Morons were voting HRC and everyone understands that now.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join