It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Trump Has Become The Responsible Choice, This Is About Self-Defense

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: olaru12

8) This is about self-defense. And that is why I’ve gone from “Meh” to “MAGA!”

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

Odd that you think it is about Trump and not the actions Of the Democrats themself.

When conservatives are being attacked in the streets now merely because they do not think like liberals, self defense should be the topic.

It's not just dembs being violent. Remember who killed Heather Heyer? She didn't even have a chance at self defense. Run down in the street by a trump supporter.

www.usatoday.com...

Or the armed trump supporters beating up opponents...

www.thedailybeast.com...

or the MAGA hat wearer attacking a Hispanic man....

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 10-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So if I was walking down the street? How would I be able to tell who is a conservative and who isn't? Your conservatives are being attacked in the streets narrative hold no water! Fake news

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: infolurker

This is not about defending Trump anymore, this is about defending our country now.

Yes! We definitely need to bond, lovingly, with more murderous despots and tyrants! Getting rid of that pesky 1st Amendment is a MUST, too!

So Trump is a Tyrant now. Hahahahaha !

I never said that. Trump is a "wanna be" tyrant. I was, specifically, referring to is new proclamation that he "fell in love" with Kim Jung Un.

Then, there's this.

You mean like Dark Vader, Hitler or Caligula ?

More like Putin, Erdogan and Steven Miller.

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Again, a 20 year old diagnosed schizophrenic 'Trump supporter' is how you justify what is happening on the left?

I guess we can all safely assume they're schizophrenics too.

Who knew?
edit on 10-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So the country is being divided into left an right. Apparently also trying to force those in the middle to choose a side.

Sometimes when I try to understand a person’s motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What’s the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do. Then I ask myself: how well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?
- Petyr Baelish aka Littlefinger on Game of Thrones

I think we are all being played. And I think the end result is to destroy ourselves from within.
edit on 10-10-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow sounds like he is qualified to run the DNC acually, look out Hillary.

a reply to: loam

edit on 10-10-2018 by Athetos because: l

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is not about defending Trump anymore, this is about defending our country now.

Yes! We definitely need to bond, lovingly, with more murderous despots and tyrants! Getting rid of that pesky 1st Amendment is a MUST, too!

How do you think this statement makes you look to normal people?

Equating Trump to a murderous despot, when he is neither a despot or murderous - Makes you look stupid.

Claiming he is looking to get rid of the first amendment two years into his presidency after he has been savaged in the press harder than anyone ever and he has still done absolutely nothing to slightly curtail it - Makes you look stupid.

I really cannot understand how hatred can drive someone to loudly proclaim clearly false statements as if they were fact.
No amount of hatred can change actual reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Self defense? Hell, at this point, voting for Trump after the shape he's been able to get our country back to has become the common sense choice.

We must ask ourselves, are we better off now than we were 4 years ago? The simple answer is yes.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

One has nothing to do with the other. But if it makes you feel any better, Trump was a democrat back then. Whether he dodged the draft or not, that's just hearsay and opinion on how we see his medical records.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You mean that pesky 1A that can’t exist without the 2A, the 2A that liberals try to do away with at every turn? That 1A?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

So do you snowflakes want ponies or crayons in your safe space?

Ah, screw it we'll get you both and throw in some puppies!

I mean cmon, you guys own the government now, wtf are you crying about!?! Do you not feel legitimate?

Keep em. You'll need em after the midterms.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Right. I forgot a 20 year old, diagnosed schizophrenic, justifies the countless examples of Democrat members of Congress, pundits, and other leftist leadership, who encourage their mob to 'discuss' their viewpoints with conservatives.

Strange that the only protest the left can bring up is that one. In return, we have hundreds we can bring up, along with an angry snowflake that shot down at Republicans practicing a game of baseball.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Right. I forgot a 20 year old, diagnosed schizophrenic, justifies the countless examples of Democrat members of Congress, pundits, and other leftist leadership, who encourage their mob to 'discuss' their viewpoints with conservatives.

Right, you post in the mud pit and whine when you get a little opposition.

Wasn't it a republican that said, "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen" ?

I know, how crazy to control the entire Congress and still have to defend yourself. That's just crazy, CRAZY!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Equating Trump to a murderous despot, when he is neither a despot or murderous - Makes you look stupid.

Stop leaping to conclusions and read what I actually wrote. I didn't say that Trump is a despot, although I believe he wishes he could be. No, Trump embraces and emboldens dictators and despots like Duarte, Kim Jung Un, Erdogan, Putin and Xi. We don't need more of that.

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

www.politifact.com...

Odd that you think it is about Trump and not the actions Of the Democrats themself.

When conservatives are being attacked in the streets now merely because they do not think like liberals, self defense should be the topic.

They've all forgotten that there are people in this country that aren't liberals and aren't elected Republicans. Give em a break, I'm sure life is tough with TDS.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You mean that pesky 1A that can’t exist without the 2A, the 2A that liberals try to do away with at every turn? That 1A?

Whataboutism!

However, it was Trump who said take the guns of suspicious people and legally justify it later. It's Trump who wants to change the 1st A to make it easier to prosecute the Free Press and inhibit peaceful protests. It's your party now. Be careful what you wish for, because when the shoe's on the other foot, you may regret the changes you endorsed today.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Right. Like relentlessly undermining the President of the United States (whoever that might be) every moment of the day doesn't do that.

You guys are freaking foreign policy geniuses.
edit on 10-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No one -- including Trump -- gets my unconditional blind support. I'll support or oppose the policies and deeds... Trump or otherwise.

Anything less is irresponsible.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Looks like the whiskey is do'in your talk'n for ya.

Needs work.

💥🍶💥

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We'll its good to get insight in to why people vote for these kinds of politicians.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join