It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Roasts Kanye West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The lovely state of American politics ladies and gentlemen.

When negros don't read

This coming from the same media outlet who feigns outrage at racial injustice, stereotypes and systemic racism.

This isn't a left or right thing at all. This is a mass epidemic of stupidity.

A2D

PS: I have no idea how to embed on mobile or I would....sorry

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

holy crap

I am stunned

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It makes one wonder.

What if Kanye was supporting a black president and the right was the side attacking him.

There would be mass hysteria about how racist the conservatives are and how they want all black people censored and probably dead too.

PS: I'm black too and the left does not represent me.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

In response to the latest outrage of overt racism from CNN, ABC has decided to fire Roseanne Barr.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Imagine if it was an all white panel saying those things.....

A2D

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In response to the latest outrage of overt racism from CNN, ABC has decided to fire Roseanne Barr.

have they pulled all known footage an placed it in a vault ala the dukes of hazzard?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

All I can do is laugh.

Whoever takes CNN seriously "clearly has issues" and may have "already been hospitalized" -- to steal a couple of quotes from CNN's "token negros"

ClownNewsNetwork

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's totally fine cause a black guy said it.

We all know this

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Can you imagine of Fox News/ Hannity said that ?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

True , but unfortunately the left has embraced that stupidity and given them a platform to speak and represent them.

They have lost their Fn mind. What scumbags , this goes to show you that they don't give one F about minorities and all they care about is their agenda.

I hope all those non reading Negroes wake up. What about the Hispanics, do they read?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

When negros don't read

This coming from the same media outlet who feigns outrage at racial injustice, stereotypes and systemic racism.

A2D

There is no lonelier place than being a black conservative...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I heard Oscar Dela Hoya is running for president. He can be the token beaner...

all this racism is killing me inside...

edit on 10-10-2018 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: interupt42

I heard Oscar Dela Hoya is running for president. He can be the token beaner...

I wonder if Hillarys administration invited him to the taco bowl?

"DNC the party of Negro's that can't read" campaign slogan for 2020?
edit on 331031America/ChicagoWed, 10 Oct 2018 10:33:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

"Prejudice and bigotry are brought down...by the sheer force of determination of individuals to succeed and the refusal of a human being to let prejudice define the parameters of the possible."
Condoleezza Rice

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No surprise. CNN is a terrorist organization. Not a news org. That's one reason why Trump calls CNN Fake News.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

When negros don't read

A2D

I find that hard to believe but you probably know more than I and I starred you for your profound comment.

I speak from experience...

Being a black conservative will get you cast off the island (plantation). It is so bad that even when black folks actually agree with a conservative position, we do so in hushed tones lest we get banished publicly.

Bill Cosby gave the equilvalent of like $50 million to black colleges. Created positive images for black folks for over 50 years. Very much an icon. He starts excoriating the black community for a culture of debauchery and ignorance and all of a sudden he is an Uncle Tom, etc. This has nothing to do with his recent conviction.

Comedian, Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump after his election. After all, who wouldn't want to meet with the President to discuss issues that affect the black community and he was roundly criticized for doing so.

Conservative scholars / pundits have written about this phenomenon. Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Jason Riley, Shelby Steele, etc.

Dr. Carson, was a hero until he came out with his conservative views. If you look at any black person who is extremely successful, but conservative in their views, they are routinely ignored and ostracized instead of celebrated in a politically neutral way. Condeleeza Rice, Colin Powell, Justice Thomas, etc.

I had pointed out in another thread that Justice Thomas wasn't even acknowledged in the new African American museum in DC! WTF? This guy is the 2nd black man on the Supreme Court and isn't even mentioned! It took a year to do so after some people spoke out about the bias.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Saw this earlier today. Pretty low even for CNN I think. The fact they continue on with it and laugh about it is the exact opposite of what youd think you would get from the super tolerant left. /sarc

I'd be very surprised if Kanye didnt have something to say back.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Saw this earlier today. Pretty low even for CNN I think. The fact they continue on with it and laugh about it is the exact opposite of what youd think you would get from the super tolerant left. /sarc

Also...is Negro now an acceptable term to call a black person on TV? Or is it still looked at as derogatory? Just wondering because I cant remember the last time I heard anyone say negro, especially on TV and even more especially on the news.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Also...is Negro now an acceptable term to call a black person on TV? Or is it still looked at as derogatory? Just wondering because I cant remember the last time I heard anyone say negro, especially on TV and even more especially on the news.

It is being used in a sarcastic and derogatory manner...

The thing is you cannot have a reasoned or logic debate with these "woke" pundits. Their only method of discussing an issue is leveling accusations and making fun of someone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join