It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Number 1 !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bad is Good!
No means Yes!!
Smart is Stupid!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is a brief made by insights lab for Google.

Also I do love how brietbart is claiming they are the leader of free speech on the internet. All that graph was was about how much coverage a news org gives to the topic. Says nothing about the quality or reach of that content.

But enough of the pretext. Despite the scary narrative this Doc is pretty dang good. Lots of pretty interesting ideas and concepts some not so great.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Today's Google was inevitable, right?

Unfortunately, it is the natural path for technology that aims to acquire and provide every piece of information ever known... that they evolve into believing the information is theirs and they then get to decide what is and what isn't - in other words, they believe it is their duty to tell us how to think, essentially.

1984, yes - it's inevitable, and inevitably we must resist it, replace and be conscious that this is our path and our duty to destroy what is built to essentially destroy us (our intelligent and creative selves)

This technology is created by humans, and humans are flawed. It's evident that their tech will eventually take on the creators personality.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The left use to be for civil liberty.

No, they weren't. They were just 'not for' GWB.

Obama told them in October 2007 that he would vote against the FISA bill updates giving telecoms immunity from being sued for participating in Bush's warrantless wiretaps.

In July 2008, he voted for it.

In October 2008, they elected him president.

They were never for civil liberties...they were simply against GWB (and McCain) and signaling fake virtue.

Nothing's changed...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I sense some beaming jealousy inside the Google-Giggle complex.

Looks like they're taking pointers from the Hillary (aka Donna Corleone) Clinton -- Nazi Brownshirt booklets distributed in Berlin beer halls.

It must be "civil censoring" for the good of the few and the proud.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your optimism always gives me a boost.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: neo96

Now lets see a document talking about “news” sites that spread fear and see how they stack up. They would probably be in the top five along with CNN and the other usual suspects.

Agreed--I used to use Breitbart as a news source for a side of the story that wasn't getting told (or stories that were being ignored), but somewhere along the line after Andrew Breitbart died, it not-so-slowly turned into a fear-mongering site full of half-truths and sometimes intentionally misleading articles.

There are still a couple good uses for the site, but one must be so cautious when reading it that I've abandoned the site 99% of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join