It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highway of tears - 1 killer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Some good input given out here. thanks all, I always enjoying finding the opinions of my peers

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's someone in authority of some kind...that's why they aren't caught...Official, supervisor, manage, security...

Best, M.S.

It’s interesting that you say this because in one of the two previous threads about this that someone linked on page one of this thread, there was a link to some message board that had eye witness accounts where several of them claimed the RCMP and local police were a part of this. I believe they also said there was a judge involved that knew about it to. Now I don’t know how true these statements are as I have no way to verify them BUT out of the several eye witness accounts they all had similar information about officials being involved.

This is the Link where I read these statements.
edit on 11-10-2018 by ML8715 because: Added link

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's someone in authority of some kind...that's why they aren't caught...Official, supervisor, manage, security...

Best, M.S.

It’s interesting that you say this because in one of the two previous threads about this that someone linked on page one of this thread, there was a link to some message board that had eye witness accounts where several of them claimed the RCMP and local police were a part of this. I believe they also said there was a judge involved that knew about it to. Now I don’t know how true these statements are as I have no way to verify them BUT out of the several eye witness accounts they all had similar information about officials being involved.

This is the Link where I read these statements.

When you have such a staggering number of victims...and likey many many still not suspected to be victims....still not found....every level of politics and law enforcement is on their toes....and over the years as the bodies pile up the ABILITY of these levels of government and policing cannot any longer exert enough power on their own during a single tenure to make any positive change or uncover the decades long cover-up.....so much intentional dereliction and negligent ignorance of crimes against indigenous women especially by bad cops who we must assume have chalked up some bodies of their own is historically acknowledged along this route.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Honestly...I missed those threads and just woke up for the day when it's points flooded in.

I am a 911 Responder to these types of recoveries of remains...or lack thereof. With this one...I feel...I "see" a larger agenda here.

When we do respond to calls...I have to "turn off" the degrees of sensitivities I get
on runs.

This thread hit me cold, barely awake..but fast and in multiples of energies and images. I've always trusted them...but truly hope it's nothing.

Disturbingly...there is usually some important truth to them. That's why I really don't discuss any unusual gifts of God. Folks done believe or understand.

And, that's fine....thanks.
M.S./EMT/ERT

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Send three or four cars with solo women in them down that road, but have someone under a blanket in the back with a submachine gun.

Do it until you get whoever is doing this.

Dress up a women with a kevlar skin that bonds to the body.
Equipped with hidden daggers and poison darts sticking out of the kevlar and out of private parts.
Include many small transmitters and cameras in this suit.
Include a self explosion device under the legs if all else fails to kill the bastard.
Send her hiking down the HOTs, live streaming her journey.
edit on 11-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know why but i have a weird want to drive this stretch again. I will admit im not convinced it is lots of unrelated murders.

Could be a group (2-3) who have this desire in common
Could be copycats, but there is too many
Still not impossible to be one man

The question is... they say possibly into the thousands, so, where are all the bodies

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

This sounds a lot like the Green River Killer who was here in the USA and whoever did the murders that left the victims in the Texas Killing Fields. Sounds like a man who's good at getting away with what he's doing. It's terrible but I agree that this guy is still out there. Better start locking your doors. He won't stop until he's caught.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join