It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highway of tears - 1 killer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So living in Canada I, like most people here is aware of a stretch of highway which has been named "The Highway of Tear"

Along this highway they believe over 40, possibly up to 100 women have gone missing or found dead. To date they have put two people in these murders. Neither off them sit well with me.

One of them pleaded not guilty
One admitted he was there but did not kill anyone.

However, since these convictions the killings have not stopped. In fact there was a murder in september a few weeks ago, after a 7 year hiatus of deaths. When there was 2 murders in 2011.

I dont think this has been given enough attention. If both of these men are telling the truth then it could be one person, who has got away with mass amount of murders who takes breaks.

I genuinely believe there is a highly dangerous, yet intelligent serial killer prowling the highway. Keeping in mind he would only be 49 years old.... an age more than capible of still killing.

Driving down the highway is very...odd...its not a nice feeling.

Anyway, have you heard of it? Anyone want to share ideas?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Hey Ghost!
No, I don't believe I have heard of this particular case in Canada. Tragic that so many have lost their lives.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This is a perfect conspiracy for October. I live in the states and I have never heard of this stretch of road. I am curious to know if anyone else in the states have.
Does the killer only target woman?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hi allaroundyou

Its very random. In every way.

Ages have been 13 -40s i believe, any colour hair. Almost like it was done purposefully to make the RCMP believe it was more than one man.

There is always a break. Sometimes a few in a year then a gap then one, then more gaps... we went from 2011 until last month with no murders....7 years. Maybe he got out if prison, maybe he nearlly got caught and made a massive hiatus...

I just think...dont know why... that this is one man, whos very good at what he does.

Hey nightstar
Its a very odd case of events. Check it out.

Ps documentary on netflix.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Reminds me of Ivan Milat ( Belangalo State Forest serial killer )

Good movie ...

youtu.be...

Sweet dreams ....

edit on 10-10-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

I genuinely believe there is a highly dangerous, yet intelligent serial killer prowling the highway. Keeping in mind he would only be 49 years old.... an age more than capible of still killing.

Tis a sad situation indeed when innocents are murdered and the perpetrator cannot be found and I hope that when they do find said perp that he/she gets what he/she deserves with Bubba in a secluded solitary confinment cell for the rest of his/her life.

On a lighter note :

Maybe AugustusMasonicus or DBcowboy might be able to shine a light on this one?

"coughs"... darned throat...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Tis a sad situation indeed when innocents are murdered and the perpetrator cannot be found and I hope that when they do find said perp that he/she gets what he/she deserves with Bubba in a secluded solitary confinment cell for the rest of his/her life.

On a lighter note :

Kindest respects

Lags
See if I tell you were the bodies are buried again.😤😤

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

On a lighter note :

Kindest respects

Lags

I have a large batch of second hand carpet available especially made for lorry drivers but that is not true.

Interested Dave?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
given the timescale and area - plus the lack of any published evidence that links the killings to a single perpetrator - why do people persist in the notion that its a single killer ?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

On a lighter note :

Kindest respects

Lags

I have a large batch of second hand carpet available especially made for lorry drivers but that is not true.

Interested Dave?

Of course not!!!!!! (PM me we’ll work something out and I might share the pictures)😉😝

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

On a lighter note :

Kindest respects

Lags

Interested Dave?

Of course not!!!!!! (PM me we’ll work something out and I might share the pictures)😉😝

I do not know what you are talking about and I have never PMed you concerning how to conceal bodies in second hand carpets at the edge of the motorway.

Check your PMs.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 10-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Whack it lads... RIP Bon Scott...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
^ carpets on the side of motorways - pah bloody ammateurs

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Just because some of us can stick to our calling card instead of changing up every time doesn't mean you have to hate on us sir!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Could also be a copy cat. There are several older threads about the HoT. Here are two that got some traction:

'Dozens' of Women Vanish From Canadian Wilderness
authored by silo13 in 2011 (92 flags)

Highway of Tears: Mystery of the 800-mile stretch of Canadian road where up to 43 women have gone missing in 30 years and could be victims of serial killer
authored by dreamingawake in 2012 (34 flags)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

How would you NOT do it?

I thought of Hydrofuoric acid but from what Augustus didn't say when he was in Las Vegas this does not get rid of teeth apparently!

Then DBcowboy didn't mention the wild hog solution whilst wearing a pig mask too with the two other blokes who were not there when someone was not knocked out with a rusty ball hammer and wasn't buried in a desest somewhere in Nevada...!?.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Just because some of us can stick to our calling card instead of changing up every time doesn't mean you have to hate on us sir!

What is your calling card?

Mine is this :

Blummin heck this thread should be called 'HOW TO BE A SERIAL KILLER!)

Kindest respects... pass me the screwdriver...

Lags

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

What is your calling card?

Mine is this :

Blummin heck this thread should be called 'HOW TO BE A SERIAL KILLER!)

Kindest respects... pass me the screwdriver...

Lags

It may or not be covering the subject in some reject samples from that 55 gallon drum I found outside the sperm donation center, really confuses the hell out of the crime lab folks. Oh and I randomly mixed dismembered body parts from other victims.

YGPM

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Of course this never happened?

Glad I have a couple of private VPSs that I have never had...

¨coughs¨... bloody throat.

a reply to: BigDave-AR

edit on 10-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap again.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ha ha . Ivan Milat and a backpacker are walking in to Belangalo state forest one night when the backpacker says , jeez this place is scary . Milat replies , you think this is scary , i got to walk back alone .

Sorry had to .

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think the movie "Taking Lives" was loosely based on these murders/disappearances. It was pretty good.

I hadn't heard anything new about it in a few years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join