It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paoweb, starshipcapricorn, hoaxers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've been doing alot on the UFO subject the past few years.

But all over internet you can find sites that claim that they are having telepatic contact with ET's.

Could this be possible?

I mean, the fact that some people claim they are in contact with spacepeople.

Take a look at:

Paoweb

starshipcapricorn

I personally think that IF aliens are having the possibility to send telepatic messages, this is a great way to get their message out to people.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
...And I am sure that when JC Mohammed and the Buddah return they are all going to take us to lollipop land to look at the rainbows and choose ourselves a cute new puppy.

What a joke, this is almost as good as chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well, might be.
But what if this is real?
We can never be sure, for all we know, aliens might not even excist.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ok, starship capricorn is related to NESARA. If you look in the feedback area you see NESARA mentioned repeatedly.

NESARA is a massive scam. Many of the NESARA sites refer to capricorn, helena and other alien beings coming to join us. It's all a plot to sell fools on the idea that the gov't has already approved a plan to wipe out your debt and replace the current monetary system.

Capricorn is a huge joke, along with NESARA. The site talked about a landing and contact on Feb 22. Once that date came close they started talking about how they would probably not be able to make it.

Interesting read on the NESARA scam:

www.quatloos.com...

a quote from that link:
The nut category includes Sheldan Nidle, who gives updates from the Planetary Activation Organization, www.paoweb.com..., and writer David Icke, www.davidicke.com..., who claims that most important politicians and leaders are actually shape-shifting lizards from outer space, see www.davidicke.com... icke/ temp/ reptconn.html.

note that paoweb is actually linked in the capricorn site. The whole thing is a joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yep, this is the kind of thing that keeps the field of UFOlogy in the realm of "ridicule"....
Such hoaxers often impede progress....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

PAO PRODUCTS
Galactic Human
Activation Materials
Use our Secure Shopping Cart
to Order Online

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
gaz, admit it, you are putting out all those lengthy posts as a precursor to announcing that you've been in contact with Keldrab from the planet goobar and you want to give people the opportunity to buy some goshnosh before the price skyrockets after the goobars make their presence known to the public.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

gaz, admit it, you are putting out all those lengthy posts as a precursor to announcing that you've been in contact with Keldrab from the planet goobar and you want to give people the opportunity to buy some goshnosh before the price skyrockets after the goobars make their presence known to the public.

So, can I put you down for a case of goshnosh? Will that be Visa or Mastercard?
Besides, I'd hoard the goshnosh, then sell AFTER the price skyrockets, hehe....

PS - And leave Keldrab out of this...hehe...

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, let's say its a hoax, but what makes people do these things?
Money? What if money is not the reason, then what?

How about the Disclosure Project? Hoax or real deal?

I remember I saw this video conference from back in 03-02 or something, they talked about different alien types Greys, human looking ect.
They claimed (DP) that the aliens were good, its basically the same thing.

Capricorn -->Good Aliens
DP-->Good Aliens (human looking also mentioned)

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Have you tried to order from PAO Products and found that they never sent you the product? Saying that a company is a "Scam" without evidence is a dangerous practice indeed.

MK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Who said PAO products is a scam? And is that true what you said there about "without evidence"?

I'm sure I didn't say they're a scam.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Have you tried to order from PAO Products and found that they never sent you the product? Saying that a company is a "Scam" without evidence is a dangerous practice indeed.

MK

I didn't say the products were a scam, I said the capricorn site is a hoax linked to a major scam that involves some phony bill. Click the quatloos link and read the whole thing. It doesn't mention capricorn but the white knights pop up all over the message boards and the white knights are a direct link to that phony bill NESARA. If the pao site is linked on a scam site, than they too are a scam of sorts in my eyes.

top topics

join