It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much carbon tax do you support?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

If we have to pay a carbon tax then the UN should have to pay a stupid tax. We get to do the math.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I say we burn this mofo to the ground, wheres a turtle to shove some straws up its nose?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Oh yes carbon tax... where the haves get to continue to pollute and the havenots get to .... sit in the dark.

And its astounding that it is liberals pushing this new form of wealth segregation.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I say we burn this mofo to the ground, wheres a turtle to shove some straws up its nose?

In the forest a sad lonely looking turtle begins to climb slowly up a huge tree half way up it edges along a branch, sighs then jumps ...it falls smacking into the ground bouncing and tumbling across the forest floor. recovering, and bruised he slowly climbs the tree again, jumps, and falls to the ground.

The turtle tries again and again, while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watch his pathetic efforts.

Finally, the female bird turns to her mate. “Darling dont you think it’s time to tell him he’s adopted.”

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Dumbest thing I have seen, the carbon tax. Pay a bunch of money to someone like Al Gore for absolutely no reason. As long as I have money, I can continue to pollute all I want, even more than I want as I can buy extra carbon chits from someone that doesn't need theirs. An absolute scam and a shame people are falling for it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ZERO!ZERO DOLLARS!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

How much carbon tax do you support?

None.

That question is SofaKing silly to even ask

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
ZERO!ZERO DOLLARS!

Ah ah.

(you nailed it if you were going for The Count on Sesame Street)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I support no carbon taxes. I do support limiting business to how much they can pollute. I do not think they should be able to buy their way into polluting above that.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Since the biggest carbon emitters tend to have the most stuff, make the tax asset based. For every million bucks you have you get to pay 5% of your income.
edit on 28pWed, 10 Oct 2018 13:22:28 -050020182018-10-10T13:22:28-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The only thing that would come out of a U.N. carbon tax is more rich elites. The U.N. is a freeloading scam organization.
a reply to: SofaKing

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join