It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary gone completely insane

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The left keep condoning a more violent tactic.........

Im sad because so many will fall for it.....but its all for their own benefit.....they dont care about their base or anyone else......they just want to burn it all down and hope they can take power.........

Everyone else are just pawns.........just like in history...........

And to borrow from your thoughts, I add the plan is to cheat their way in or kill. Cheating is easier. Looks like they are moving into their violent stage. I hope I am wrong about that too....

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This tweet hasn't aged well.

edit on 11-10-2018 by SofaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
She's a lunatic, does she even have the basic amount of awareness to understand that her statement goes both ways? Does she really think that conservatives don't see liberals as trying to destroy everything they believe in? Keep her around anyways, nothing could possibly be better for the GOP than that raving nutter running around still saying crazy things trying to stay relevant.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I object to the phrase "gone completely insane". 'Gone' implies there was a distance to travel to reach completely insane. I believe she has been a permanent resident there for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Has Hillary gone completely insane

All aboard the bat snip whacko crazy train.

Choo! Choo!

kix

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hillary is quite simply the biggest Cry baby ....Even Al Gore looks like a first grader in victimization... Poor democrats they are in Limbo and the GOP is having a field term with so much mumbo jumbo going on...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
why is she still free to spout her nonsense. I thought Trump was about cleaning up the swamp.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I cant wsit until all of the hillaries are gone.... patience is necessary but I just want to die every time I see one of them open their mouths. Soon her and the bummer and cronies... the truth shall set America free and help restore by having our real Constitution followed with judges who really will respect the rule of law.
smiles your way..

reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join