It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary gone completely insane

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
And you think Hillary Clinton is the answer to anything. Crook period. Bill Clinton a real rapist with proof behind it. Yea I hope something takes you away. To many of your kind will surely put Marxism into our government. You moral high grounders!! Toooooooo much self anointing.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Pyle

Nice try. But unfortunately for you it would be unconstitutional to take away the electoral college. Very few between the coasts want CA and NY deciding our elections. The day that happens will be the day you let something out of the bag that you'll never get back in.

Maybe you need to read up on the amendment process?

Article 5 of the US constitution.

Then why don't we just change the entire process and give each state the same amount of electoral votes for purposes of equality. That would benefit me since Republicans would never lose a presidency again. After all, fair is fair.

That is the dream of some. GOP have been pushing for control of states for very similar reasons to your example. Though I am not sure why conservatives always go straight to authoritarianism in examples. Was removing the 3/5th compromise evil?

First explain fully why it was injected.

Then we'll talk about its removal.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Honestly who cares? She's a has been and only lonely old women and fanatics care what she thinks, says or does.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ah, so some of us were right in saying the left has become uncivil.

Hillary Clinton: The gift that keeps on giving. We'll see ya in the 2020 election hun.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Honestly who cares? She's a has been and only lonely old women and fanatics care what she thinks, says or does.

Black lives matter.
Antifa.
Democrats during the Kavaunaugh hearing.
College Students everywhere.

Just to name a few.

ETA: Heres a question. If she's such a hasbeen, why have the Democrats not distanced themselves from her and ask her to stop everything she's doing?
edit on 10-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hillary has always been nuts, the difference now is she is running out of time to be the first woman president and its making her a little frantic.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hero Eric von Holder has flipped his lid too it seems......

Speaking at a recent campaign event for Georgia Democrats, rumored 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and former Obama administration Attorney General Eric Holder used violent rhetoric in making a pitch for a “new Democratic Party.”

“Our nation is at risk. Our democracy is at risk,” Holder to a room of Democratic activists. Holder is openly considering launching a bid for the 2020 Democratic nomination to challenge President Trump. Encouraging his audience to become more involved politically, Holder attacked the Trump administration and the Republican Party in what is likely to become his 2020 campaign message.

“We have to send a message about what this nation is really all about,” Holder said. “We are a lot more tolerant than Trump would have us believe. We’re a lot more accepting than Trump would have people believe. We’re a better nation than Trump would have people think of us as a country. And frankly, we’re better than the Republicans would have us be portrayed.”
Eric Holder speaks for the ‘new Democratic Party’: ‘When they go low, we kick them’

💥💥😃😃💥💥

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: rickymouse
She talks about civility yet she is spewing un-civility? I think she is losing it, she is becoming someone who wants conflict between our nations people. I think she needs to see a psychiatrist for her anger and delusion issues.

Is there civility now?

There is if you are a conservative. But if the leftist nut jobs keep this up, we are going to see some vigilantes doing the Three Dog Night band, "taking care of business" and responding to mob full of thugs in a like manner to what they are giving to freedom loving people like the old man in Portland with the silver car last weekend.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

TCoB was BTO.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

There was a time when she and Bill were actually centrists.

The transformation alone should instruct how power alone are their true motivators.

Don't you mean when they pretended to be centrists? The CFR runs policy in the US..... Then Trump threw a wrench in the works. Anyway, Hillary is first a crimelord and second a Marxist.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Start a GoFundme to get a one-way ticket to Canada. I'll chip in.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Would much rather ask disenchanted Democrats to vote Republican, rather than sit this one out. There are a lot of fraudulent votes that need canceling. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Incivility.

She's like the anti-Statue of Liberty.

Democracy and democratic institutions, including the USA, are founded on the idea of civil discourse, however contentious.

She's lost the thread of America.

Are the Dems denouncing her and what she said?

Then again, Holder came out thereafter to say - kick them!

This is the Dem party brand for the 2018 Midterms?

That's so fringe and radical. Not mainstream at all.

For the love of God I hope the American people aren't buying it and what CNN is telling them?!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There's probably more than a little truth to that.

She'll be 73 in 2020 (I'll be 57, if anyone cares...), to be President, that's just a bit too old, imho.

The Donald will be 74...again, imho, too old.

Quite frankly, we need some younger people in the damned office. Again, jmho.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Taking Care of Business was by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. Not Three Dog Night. Both solid bands, though.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thx. The translations I was coming up with were...odd.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The left keep condoning a more violent tactic.........

Im sad because so many will fall for it.....but its all for their own benefit.....they dont care about their base or anyone else......they just want to burn it all down and hope they can take power.........

Everyone else are just pawns.........just like in history...........

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh this woman has been one of the truly most mentally ill for some time recently now boiling in hot hot pool of acid it seems.

I mean are we going to get Hillary gremlins exploding out of every nook and cranny now with her?
Did anyone recall the message where she was stating in general " The dark lord has returned with I and my daughter ruling and presiding over all. My best running mate has secured this world for me!"

Ok, that is the slim on the premise of that public rant somewhere but it was on a substantial news posting. Though she has been that bought and paid for politician all along where she received on campaign in 2016 illegal contributions. The candidacy nomination for POTUS party plus fireworks already set aside 2 days prior to November 8th.

Question is has this been a deep state of war all along since she never got what she wanted along with bought and paid for national control by elites? Have we been in a cold civil war incognito all along?

My imagination doesn't even have to work too hard here, does yours?

www.publicintegrity.org...

This woman is neither mentally fit or physically fit to be ruler anyway noticing hospital psych annex dress in speaking engagement.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: seagull

Taking Care of Business was by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. Not Three Dog Night. Both solid bands, though.

Dang, I meant to check before posting and the wife came in and distracted me and i hit send and waited to long to go back.

I was wrong to post it without checking. That is my MO, check it before posting. FAIL on my part and yea I did like BTO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join