It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary gone completely insane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
She's talking at the University of Oxford.

I think they are making her an honorary ox.

😎🔦

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is because the victims wound up dead

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's talking at the University of Oxford.

I think they are making her an honorary ox.

😎🔦

And on the way inside, she coughed so much, her name tag flew off. You can hear her say..."Water. Somebody get me some water!"

Unfortunately the video was edited to remove footage of Hillary tripping on the way down that set of concrete steps.
edit on 10/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
As I watched her say this during an interview, I saw the hate and vindictiveness in her face while she struggled to maintain a calm assuredness.

www.usatoday.com...

Something is wrong with this woman and it smells vile and hateful.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

What is she saying?! She doesn't care about lower taxes for the American working people? She and her party don't care about border security? She and her party don't care about a de-nuclearized NK? She and her party don't care about a stronger military? They don't care about improving infrastructure? They don't care about fairer trade practices? They don't care about restoring the Rule of Law? What????

Some think she was blackmailing the American people...civility for your vote. Otherwise, expect more bad behavior. I suspect thinking Americans have had enough of her and her rhetoric.

She also seems to note that "peace" is a ransom for Democratic votes: if you prefer a more genteel political process, you'll give in to demands and replace the party she and activists disagree with with the one they support.

She is taking her dog and pony show on the road with Bill. I wonder if they will be telling their audience that deplorable Americans better bend to the ideology of the Left or suffer uncivil consequences. Gawd, I wish she would just go away....back into the woods where she belongs.

I ask again. Has this woman (and her Party) gone completely insane?

She's the Wicked Witch of the East, what did you expect?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is a Person who laughed at the illegal war crime ridden lynching of gadaffi.
We came, he saw, he died....ha ha ha ha.

Beyond sick

And what was her plans for Libya after taking out its leader.

None. She left Libya is a state of anarchy riddled with terrorism.

And directly did not secure the embassy after taking out gadaffi.

Such is straight up evil

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I find it comical when she makes the assertion that Trump thinks

"some people don't belong". This woman called 47 percent of the country "deplorables". This is transference. She is guilty of everything she accuses Trump of and worse. I often wonder what shape we would be if if this witch had managed to win the

election. The funny thing to me is the group that SHE doesn't think belong are ordinary Americans, she would have given the country over to illegals and refugees just like her soul sister Angela Merkel.

Hint Hillary, not everyone DOES belong here. If they came illegally or don't want to assimilate to our culture, they need to leave.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

She gets down with the sickness (Music video)

edit on 10-10-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably coughing up flies.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Stop your nonsense! EVERYONE cares for animals especially on these threads.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

She called trump supporters deplorable. That will never be 47% of the population. Not in your wildest dreams.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

She also supports abolishing the Electoral College. Let that sink in.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Might have something to do with Bush v. Gore and now Trump... but a Democrat having problems with those things... MUST BE EVIL!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

As I watched her say this during an interview, I saw the hate and vindictiveness in her face while she struggled to maintain a calm assuredness.

www.usatoday.com...

Something is wrong with this woman and it smells vile and hateful.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

What is she saying?! She doesn't care about lower taxes for the American working people? She and her party don't care about border security? She and her party don't care about a de-nuclearized NK? She and her party don't care about a stronger military? They don't care about improving infrastructure? They don't care about fairer trade practices? They don't care about restoring the Rule of Law? What????

Some think she was blackmailing the American people...civility for your vote. Otherwise, expect more bad behavior. I suspect thinking Americans have had enough of her and her rhetoric.

She also seems to note that "peace" is a ransom for Democratic votes: if you prefer a more genteel political process, you'll give in to demands and replace the party she and activists disagree with with the one they support.

She is taking her dog and pony show on the road with Bill. I wonder if they will be telling their audience that deplorable Americans better bend to the ideology of the Left or suffer uncivil consequences. Gawd, I wish she would just go away....back into the woods where she belongs.

You saw what you wanted to see, that's all, get over it.

Crying shame you look past it. Actually it's dangerous.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Might have something to do with Bush v. Gore and now Trump... but a Democrat having problems with those things... MUST BE EVIL!

Do you support the constitution?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You are all so easily lead, I am embar4assed that you of my species. I now wished the aliens took me away.

Oh the irony....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Pyle

Do you support the constitution?

Yes. BTW in the constitution is a way to change the constitution, thus changing the constitution is also supporting it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You are all so easily lead, I am embar4assed that you of my species. I now wished the aliens took me away.

They didn't give you an Obama phone????

No, I was left to my own devices and my own heart and mind.

Well, I know where their next pick up is. It's in like 5 days. I can hook you up with cords for 1 million cash in small bills!

I enjoy using big bills.

As long as they are laundered they will do.

I can handle dirty ones, no problems because I have lots of cats, I am used to it.

Thanks for the chortle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join