It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary gone completely insane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: InTheLight

You are all so easily lead, I am embar4assed that you of my species. I now wished the aliens took me away.

They didn't give you an Obama phone????

No, I was left to my own devices and my own heart and mind.

Well, I know where their next pick up is. It's in like 5 days. I can hook you up with cords for 1 million cash in small bills!

I enjoy using big bills.

As long as they are laundered they will do.

I can handle dirty ones, no problems because I have lots of cats, I am used to it.

I'll bet you do have a lot of cats!!!!! roflmao

Lol, it all makes sense now.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You are all so easily lead, I am embar4assed that you of my species. I now wished the aliens took me away.

Well, I know where their next pick up is. It's in like 5 days. I can hook you up with cords for 1 million cash in small bills!

I enjoy using big bills.

I can handle dirty ones, no problems because I have lots of cats, I am used to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about "

That is just Leftist Double/Speak

She was Really talking about HER Party of Evil ..

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I enjoy using big bills.

I'll bet you do have a lot of cats!!!!! roflmao

Rescued souls, so worth it.
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago02790931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm the same way with possums. Lovely little dears.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
She talks about civility yet she is spewing un-civility? I think she is losing it, she is becoming someone who wants conflict between our nations people. I think she needs to see a psychiatrist for her anger and delusion issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She talks about civility yet she is spewing un-civility? I think she is losing it, she is becoming someone who wants conflict between our nations people. I think she needs to see a psychiatrist for her anger and delusion issues.

Is there civility now?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I'm the same way with possums. Lovely little dears.

I never knew.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Raccoons too. They're a lot of fun. Can't tell you how many times I've woken up with a baby raccoon nestled into my neck. Ok, it's one time, but hey that's enough!
edit on 10 9 2018 by caterpillage because: Dang phone

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Raccoons too. They're a lot of fun. Can't tell you how many times I've woken up with a baby raccoon nestled into my neck. Ok, it's one time, but hey that's enough!

Yeah, we have to stop the caring and love of nature and other life to continue to hate on this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Is there civility now?

There was a lot more civility in the seventies, more people worked together for the good of our country. It has been sliding downhill faster for the last ten years. People are more into worrying how they can benefit than in how society can benefit. It seems that localities are trying to impress a small percentage of people and blow lots of money on projects that only benefit a few. People used to do this stuff without government money before, but the localities decided to dictate and control these events, raising the costs way up and forcing rules and fees on people for utilizing these services.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

There's room for both hate and love in this world.
Were very versatile creatures.

Hey, can I PM you with a cat question?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Is there civility now?

There was a lot more civility in the seventies, more people worked together for the good of our country. It has been sliding downhill faster for the last ten years. People are more into worrying how they can benefit than in how society can benefit. It seems that localities are trying to impress a small percentage of people and blow lots of money on projects that only benefit a few. People used to do this stuff without government money before, but the localities decided to dictate and control these events, raising the costs way up and forcing rules and fees on people for utilizing these services.

Wow, man you are bringing me down.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There's room for both hate and love in this world.
Were very versatile creatures.

Hey, can I PM you with a cat question?

Sure, but my sis is the expert and I'll defer the question to her.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Cool, it's quite the story, I'll type it out tomorrow on my break at work. Don't wish to derail the thread here.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If the queen of mean is talking peace and tranquility, you know she is spewing BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Say what you will about Clinton but you might not want to follow her lead in dismissing and insulting people who aren't in your political demographic.

I have faith that the American People are waking up big league! We will fight fight fight back at the ballot box. But, the left's violent behavior won't be tolerated past a certain point...that I am sure of. Rule of Law will prevail.

People who aren't right-wingers are "violent" and not American? So you must be a neo-Nazi who runs over people in your car? I mean because some right-wingers do that. I mean, why don't you just call us "deplorable" Hillary?

Every single time Trump dismisses protesters with this "paid protesters" bull#, he energizes the opposition.

I wonder what you're going to say about the American people if the Republicans lose the House?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

me to

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Spoken like a true deplorable

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wouldn't follow Hillary in any way, shape, or form.

But, you are right. I should clarify the difference between my fellow Americans that might lean left and who protest peacefully, and those that are so far left they have morphed into something that is just not American, but rather a violent hate-filled uncivil bunch that would shred the Constitution in a heartbeat if they could, and who urinate on the rule of law. I have never wanted to "fundamentally change" America. MAGA is more my leaning.

Hillary Clinton, imo, desires...hungers...begs...for violence. She is an angry old woman that rages about like the loser she is and wants others to do her dirty work for her. She just eggs them on with words spoken eloquently venomous.

edit on 9-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join