It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary gone completely insane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As I watched her say this during an interview, I saw the hate and vindictiveness in her face while she struggled to maintain a calm assuredness.

www.usatoday.com...

Something is wrong with this woman and it smells vile and hateful.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

What is she saying?! She doesn't care about lower taxes for the American working people? She and her party don't care about border security? She and her party don't care about a de-nuclearized NK? She and her party don't care about a stronger military? They don't care about improving infrastructure? They don't care about fairer trade practices? They don't care about restoring the Rule of Law? What????

Some think she was blackmailing the American people...civility for your vote. Otherwise, expect more bad behavior. I suspect thinking Americans have had enough of her and her rhetoric.

She also seems to note that "peace" is a ransom for Democratic votes: if you prefer a more genteel political process, you'll give in to demands and replace the party she and activists disagree with with the one they support.

She is taking her dog and pony show on the road with Bill. I wonder if they will be telling their audience that deplorable Americans better bend to the ideology of the Left or suffer uncivil consequences. Gawd, I wish she would just go away....back into the woods where she belongs.

I ask again. Has this woman (and her Party) gone completely insane?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Oops! There's already a thread about this HERE.

Mods will close this one.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

YES, she / they have gone completely insane !

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This kind of talk just tells me the CFR/Globalist WANT the USA to have a civil war! Hell, the Democrats in our Congress have been promoting violence ever since Trump was elected.

I don't think the CFR or the Globalist have a clue as to the tenacity of us Americans who remained Civil, Restrained and Peaceful while watching people being spit on, beat upon and called Nazi's, Racists, Bigots and then to top it all off? Being WHITE is BAD!

BRING IT!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have faith that the American People are waking up big league! We will fight fight fight back at the ballot box. But, the left's violent behavior won't be tolerated past a certain point...that I am sure of. Rule of Law will prevail.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hillary's days of freedom are nearing an end...and she knows it. Mental PANIC yields irrationality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I ask again. Has this woman (and her Party) gone completely insane?

Yes

/thread

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I prefer Body Double Hillary, especially when later in the day it flounders like a rubber chicken.

edit on 9-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hillary also hinted that hubby Bill's sexual assault allegations weren't as serious as those leveled against Donald Trump.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

YEP! She's gone insane.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is still relying on people being ignorant and misinformed. The American People are awakening to these worn out tactics and finally thinking for themselves. Baffling them with bullspit isn't working anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

There was a time when she and Bill were actually centrists.

The transformation alone should instruct how power alone are their true motivators.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Statements promoting confrontation from people like Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters feed potential violence .

The liberal children of ANTIFA blocking streets, attacking people and threatening people‘s safety only increase the odds of violence.

That puts the average citizen at risk for their personal safety.

Sooner or later it’s going to happen in a castle doctrine state and things will go sideways quickly. Someone will justifiably defend theirself .

But Hillary and Maxine won’t care about the safety of their mindless hordes because when it happens it will promote their agenda.

They will be able to attack guns, conservatives and castle doctrine. But when people that are rightfully protecting theirself are found innocent . ( because of Castle doctrine )

They will be made to be the bad guy. I believe it’s only a matter of time .

I live in Kentucky which does have Castle doctrine. If it was me alone I would probably not retaliate. But if my grandkids were in the car and it got scary enough I would .

You can bet your ass on that .

edit on 9-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In other words, obey the authoritarian left and they will be nice again.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I live in Kentucky which does have Castle doctrine. If it was me alone I would probably not retaliate. But if my grandkids were in the car and it got scary enough I would .

So, you live in Kentucky where Rand Paul is your Senator. Did you see the interview with his wife where she talks about being terrified of attacks from Democrats who are calling for hostility? She said she has resorted to sleeping with a loaded gun by her bed!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
saying she has gone insane would imply she was once sane ... i have to disagree with that

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Fallingdown

So, you live in Kentucky where Rand Paul is your Senator. Did you see the interview with his wife where she talks about being terrified of attacks from Democrats who are calling for hostility? She said she has resorted to sleeping with a loaded gun by her bed!!

She is organizing an effort to have our "Elected Officials" stop the violent rhetoric! Read that sentence again!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Advice for WISE Democrats:

Safe-guard your PERSONAL Reputation. Vote Republican next month, or sit this one out.

You'll be GLAD you did!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How 'bout this one:
Democrats...if you value your 401k stay home or vote Republican.
If Dems get a majority in the House, the stock market tanks the next morning.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Clinton started her law career putting forth a deposition against Nixon that the law firm she worked at pulled that one , locked it up in a safe in a locked room . The reason ? It was so full of lies and personal attacks that the firm explained it would have cause them to lose their law license , lose the case against Nixon , and a disbar for Hillary .
Not changed one bit , has she ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join