It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Democrats can't be civil right now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Her day of reckoning is drawing near and she would do anything to skate like she has in the past.
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They can't admit what she said.
Hell they can't admit she is still their de facto leader.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Her day of reckoning is drawing near and she would do anything to skate like she has in the past.

Hillary Will be Tried in a Military Court for Sedition and Other Crimes Against the United States . She Knows this for a Fact , and is Trying to get Her Deep State Pals to Bail Her Out of it . Unfortunately for Her , the Deep State Itself will be Sharing the Same Fate .......

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Donald Trump just called the democrats an "angry left wing mob".

This dumb, dumb sucker isn't going to stop until he's ripped this country apart.

It's getting really scary. It's so obvious he cares for nothing but his own ego. His own 'well being".

We will never heal until he's gone. He pits us against each other every single day. Every.Single. Day.

He's obviously not very bright, but now he's getting scary stupid.

Wow, triggered much? Just what has the left been showering Justice Kavanaugh? It sure isn't well wishes and happy greetings. I think President Trump nailed the description of the left perfectly, all the preach is nothing but hate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Democrats won't stop encouraging violence and trying to intimidate. It's who they are, how they operate. ext

But the funny thing is, the media brands the Right as the violent ones. Even under obama the right never went to these extents that were seeing now.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Hillary Will be Tried in a Military Court for Sedition and Other Crimes Against the United States . She Knows this for a Fact , and is Trying to get Her Deep State Pals to Bail Her Out of it . Unfortunately for Her , the Deep State Itself will be Sharing the Same Fate .......

You keep saying this and I want to believe it but seriously, she doesn't seem afraid. If this were true I would think she would've hightailed it outta the country already with the perv close behind.
Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her....but don't want to get my hopes up. lol
edit on 10-10-2018 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
How do they still not understand that this kind of rhetoric is the reason the republicans are in power and not them?

It's almost like they are intentionally sabotaging themselves at this point.

I have been saying for years that both parties set up the other and hand over power then expect to get it back. SOOOoooo, I have been a Libertarian. I have voted for people not parties. Hell I was voting some who are D's too but not anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
ATS
your one stop shop for all news HIllary

i think the right cares more about what she says than anyone else

Are you saying the MSM didn't do the HRC story so we should ignore nothing from nothing?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust

Voting Republican just for the sake of being a sheep is as big a stain on a reputation as -whatever-.

Huh, we should just cave in to loser leftist? Non R's like me are NEVER voting D again. I can't just give it to an evil oligarchy that are controlling the Clinton's and Bush's, or the Obama's.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think really Hillary is living by the motto "If at first you don't win the presidential election, whine, whine again."

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Donald Trump just called the democrats an "angry left wing mob".

This dumb, dumb sucker isn't going to stop until he's ripped this country apart.

It's getting really scary. It's so obvious he cares for nothing but his own ego. His own 'well being".

We will never heal until he's gone. He pits us against each other every single day. Every.Single. Day.

He's obviously not very bright, but now he's getting scary stupid.

Well, are you saying you can't see that for yourself?

Only the fascists wannabe's can't seem to see it. I wonder why only them?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Her statement reminds me of the things the Tea Party have been saying for years but less extreme.

Ok, lets see some of them then. I suspect you are not truthful. Put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Pride and Arrogance have been the Downfall of Many a Man and Women . Logical Critical Thinking have Nothing to do with that Mindset .....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

it never stops you know? they continuously try to downplay the lefts behaviour without ever citing any facts, and then complain about how ats is sooooo right wing echo.

its weird too, arent they supposed to be the COLLEGE EDUCATED>? why do they act like they have never conducted a Debate or compiled a Thesis?

Do the left on ATS really think..... that they will just be believed by their own merit?

I dont think they realized there is a huge difference between making sensible statements that can stand on their own merit if worded in reference to personal viewpoints,
And making accusations, Positive Statements(a debate or scientific inference to fact that requires the person who stated it to provide references or citations to establish)or the wild conjecture of single minded delusional denial of reality.

Example

Mental illness comes in many forms. Depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and the anxiety disorders all have the potential to be crippling, and ruin lives. Yet as terrible as depression, mania, psychosis, and the other symptoms of these disorders can be, there is one that stands out as the most damaging of all:

Anosognosia

This obscure word, which is pronounced "uh-no-sog-no-zha," means "denial of illness," and is more serious than you might think.

Most people understand the psychological concept of denial, which is a refusal to believe an uncomfortable truth. Who hasn't heard heard a heavy drinker, eater, smoker, or drug user say, "I can quite any time I want," or someone with a chronic cough (which may indicate a serious illness) say, "It's not important--It's just a cough." Pressing the denier on the obvious gap between reality and his belief typically yields a flurry of thin excuses that support his position, and can provoke an outburst of anger if continued long enough.

Denial serves a useful purpose in helping people cope with sudden change, and is harmless as long as it is not maintained too long. Denial becomes harmful when it interferes with a person's ability to cope effectively with the challenges he faces. Fortunately, denial is temporary in most cases, and even chronic deniers can can learn better over time.

Anosognosia is quite different. It is not simply denial of a problem, but the genuine inability to recognize that the problem exists. It is a common consequence of brain injuries, and occurs to varying degrees in such disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and Alzheimer's disease.

so lets assume the left here and elsewhere are not trying to BS us with BS.

They avoid Citing facts(Something I noticed 98% of them do here) because they are psychologically incapable of recognizing the issue, and thus continue to give themselves excuses to never read any of our cited links to proof of data and mentally talk themselves out of researching their own claims in order to establish a solid basis.

what if... the MSM are aware more than us of the actual widespread nature of this illness say 3 out of five people, and are intentionally taking advantage of the illness to manipulate.

it would certainly explain a whole lot of things about why they cannot seem to face facts or bother to research their claims.

its like an illiterate person at sunday school, they are just taking the face on TV's words for it at(No pun) Face value rather than using critical thinking...

it is pathetic and scary at the same time....

under such psychoanalytical context it pretty much explains everything.

Im going to do more research on this theory and maybe make a thread about it, it might help our more hotheaded brethren understand the importance of compassion for the Lefts base support, especially since they did not bother to research if they are really as smart as MSM has manipulated them into thinking they are....

Imagine waking up to the idea that you were only a bit smarter than a third grader, you would have a psychotic breakdown..

I hope I am wrong, but "If the Shoe Fits" then I might have found Cinderellas Glass Slipper here...

edit on 10-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

un·civ·il
ˌənˈsivəl/Submit
adjective
discourteous; impolite.

Since when does not being civil mean violence and killing?

I just don’t get it. Trump is the poster boy for not being civil (using the true definition of the word) and the right LOVES it.

he is a bit crass, but you cant really talk because you never post anything politely, you always gotta get your little mousey bite in.

When Hillary says uncivil however she means to encourage "Any Means" which is more shooting at the GOP, more Public Harassment, More Terrorism.

let me help you see whats what here.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Cornering non military persons in an elevator, ganging up on people dining out, assaulting trump supporters, Minors, or getting in peoples faces while using threatening body language or cornering them.... meets the definition of Terrorism. because it is being done and encouraged for Political purpose, to suppress and oppress.

it also closely correlates with other criminal actions such as :
The civil harassment laws say “harassment” is:
Unlawful violence, like assault or battery or stalking, OR.
A credible threat of violence, AND.
The violence or threats seriously scare, annoy, or harass someone and there is no valid reason for it.

it all becomes more interesting when you attempt to justify "Uncivil" action towards so many other people and pretty much all who do not conform based on your confirmation Bias towards one and your premeditated opinion of Justification...

Cognitive dissonance may also occur when people seek to:

Explain inexplicable feelings: When an earthquake disaster occurs to a community, irrational rumors, based upon fear, quickly reach the adjoining communities unaffected by the disaster because those people, not in physical danger, psychologically justify their anxieties about the earthquake.

Minimize regret of irrevocable choices: At a hippodrome, bettors have more confidence after betting on horses they chose just before the post-time because this confidence prevents a change of heart; the bettors felt post-decision cognitive dissonance.

Justify behavior that opposed their views: After being induced to cheat in an academic examination, students judged cheating less harshly.

Align one's perceptions of a person with one's behavior toward that person: the Ben Franklin effect refers to that statesman's observation that the act of performing a favor for a rival leads to increased positive feelings toward that individual.

Reaffirm held beliefs: The confirmation bias identifies how people readily read information that confirms their established opinions and readily avoid reading information that contradicts their opinions.

The confirmation bias is apparent when a person confronts deeply-held political beliefs, i.e. when a person is greatly committed to his or her beliefs, values, and ideas.

Cognitive dissonance theory might suggest that since votes are an expression of preference or beliefs, even the act of voting might cause someone to defend the actions of the candidate for whom they voted

that one in bold is quite interesting, because it shows a lot about your mentality based on your already stated remarks.
instead of attempting to point out to someone or discuss with them in order to reach some form of reasonable understanding of one another...

You instead seem wholly focused on the opposite, which is to attack or "Punish" if you will, foregoing all reason or culturally accepted discourse, in favor of a more primitive approach that to be completely honest... Resembles pre neanderthal primate behavior, interestingly enough not a trait of Progression, but more a Retrograde of Regression that would explain why those who maintain their faculties and behave according to the Neo Cortex of reasonable and critical thinking that has helped advance us scientifically are beginning to abandon your "TRIBE" due to the shameful behavior you seem obsessed with excusing yourself and all others of personal responsibility without self examination but instead Projecting focus on an outside source,
Despite any evidence showing that you alone make yourself commit any actions...
Much like a developing child...

Example!
"the relation between cognitive dissonance and anger is supported by neural activity in the left frontal cortex that occurs when a person takes control of the social situation causing the cognitive dissonance. Conversely, if the person cannot control or cannot change the psychologically stressful situation, he or she is without a motivation to change the circumstance, then there arise other, negative emotions to manage the cognitive dissonance, such as socially inappropriate behavior." Cite en.wikipedia.org...

Psychology is interesting when one learns to self analyze accurately you suddenly find yourself gifted at analyzing others.

So lets hit the final notes on this song so you can see where I am using you as an example for others shall we?
prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
"a region shattered by oppression and killing"
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill-treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation; More
the state of being subject to unjust treatment or control.
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill-treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation; More
mental pressure or distress.
"her mood had initially been alarm and a sense of oppression"

You are justifying oppression of any and all people not left wing by singling out Trump as the causal force of your actions, which only a child would do, but in your case its a case of undiagnosed and untreated cognitive dissonance...
which becomes worse by your inability to target trump himself, so you focus your highly ABUSIVE nature on anyone you can find that even would admit they like his TIE.

the funniest part about all this though, is due to the profile of your psyche this issue existed in you loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before trump ever ran for Potus.

Meaning that in truth, Trump is not responsible for you or others of the same feather acting out, nor did he "START IT"
You have been this way for a long time, but now, in the middle of your Adulthood you suddenly decided that you would begin really feeding this unhealthy behavior like a Hippo at a Buffet, and because you saw so many others blaming their actions on someone that actually has no BEARING or REAL RELATION to your PERSONAL SPHERE OF EXISTENCE you have decided to give in to your own personal faults and embrace the WORST PARTS of your PERSONALITY all in the CHILDISH and Delusional notion that its ok So long as someone else is doing it.....

Its like an ABUSIVE SPOUSE, who BEATS their LOVER, and Later in order to Avoid the Guilt because they know what they are doing is not only ILLEGAL, but Culturally and morally wrong, you...

You, Like a Drunken chauvinist Wife Beater, tell yourself "She"(they) Asked for it....

basically Kayla, you have become without a SHADOW OF DOUBT... Every Bit the THING Women Fear and Hate about Men, and worse, the Very Stereotype that No MAN in this Day and Age would want to see in the MIRROR.

lol. its really so funny too

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Its funny Kayla because most guys these days are pretty honest with themselves if they are abusive, suicidal even.

You more resemble the kind of abuser of the pre 1950's
Meaning you are EVERYTHING First Wave Feminism HATED.
and I know you didnt know this, but the First Wave, is the only WAVE that gets Saluted by Men of Class.
May they never be forgotten, and may you find your way again back to that woman you once aspired to be, rather than the thing you have become... the thing you hate most.

good luck, I would give my usual cheers beer logo, but I dont want you beating your kids or spouse any worse than they get when you arent being a lush.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

she will never read all this lol.........nor will it cause any amount of self reflection for her or any of the others making excuses for this behavior.........

That being said WELL done, and it should be thoroughly read.........

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

it was fun to psychoanalyze her after studying most her posts, and it was waaaay to fun to be truly EVIL and point out the correlations in her behaviour to her literal 19th and 20th century counterparts, it is quite a unique thing to see someone become the very boogeyman they despise, it usually is fractal in expression but in this case it is full blown "Pow Right in the Kisser!"
also, I know it wont cause any self reflection, instead immediate denial... but her subconscious will soak it up.

And why did I dedicate my time to this you ask?
Please indulge me and listen to my favorite song...

and let others on ATS beware www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think I heard that weirdo holder say kick Republicans when they are down.

Add that to others who have told the public to do.

Its beyond imigaination how normal American citizens can be a part of anything like what the libera democratic party has become.

And it's funny, it's what the old dems created. Its who they imported, and now they have created the new face of the democratic party.

And the new faces don't like the old Democrats who created them.
They dems have a few inches to some and they are now claiming miles.

People with very little ties to the United states who think they can come in and change everything

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I think I heard that weirdo holder say kick Republicans when they are down.

Add that to others who have told the public to do.

Its beyond imigaination how normal American citizens can be a part of anything like what the libera democratic party has become.

And it's funny, it's what the old dems created. Its who they imported, and now they have created the new face of the democratic party.

And the new faces don't like the old Democrats who created them.
They dems have a few inches to some and they are now claiming miles.

People with very little ties to the United states who think they can come in and change everything

Hmm and it sure looks like they are importing the people we have been fighting from the ME right to the WH in 44's administrative. That sounds like treason.

edit on 11-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join