It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Democrats can't be civil right now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Spoken like a true deplorable

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tempter

Yes, because they didn't get what they want.

If that's what it takes for what they want, I have no doubt they'd load us all up into box cars and re=open Auschwitz without thinking twice about it. In fact, they'd blame us for making them do it.

Then the derangement is complete. There may be no way forward without violence from the Left.

Scary.

I am exaggerating still, of course, but with some of them, some days ... I am starting to wonder.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Clinton's declaration might be the reason for this:

Rand Paul warns of 'assassination' peril after Kavanaugh confirmation: 'I really worry someone is going to be killed'

Have you noticed how the intimidation is actually working on Rand. He's been far less confrontational recently. Fairly quiet in fact.
His family seem genuinely scared.

The Democrats won't stop encouraging violence and trying to intimidate. It's who they are, how they operate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

How can someone keep someone out there that is already out there in more ways than one? Don't forget to write the press about keeping her relevant.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Clinton's declaration might be the reason for this:

Rand Paul warns of 'assassination' peril after Kavanaugh confirmation: 'I really worry someone is going to be killed'

Have you noticed how the intimidation is actually working on Rand. He's been far less confrontational recently. Fairly quiet in fact.
His family seem genuinely scared.

The Democrats won't stop encouraging violence and trying to intimidate. It's who they are, how they operate.

Wonder why? The short memory of politics?

Rand Paul gives dramatic first-hand account of shooting
thehill.com...

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was in the cage waiting for one more turn at the plate when shots rained down on the field, hitting Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) and at least four other people.

Funny Rand Paul is never mentioned as a “survivor” like Christine Blasey Ford?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The liberal left are insisting violence, but the most dangerous aspect are the police told to stand down by democratic mayors when the radical left protest and attack people.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton is hot on the trail campaigning for any Democrat that runs for election anywhere.

TV, beer halls, small arenas, and any compacted space that she can fit into.

Now she says Democrats can not be civil as long as Republicans are in power !!! 😃

She's so right because uncivil disturbances are what Democrat Brownshirts do best 😃

Here she is ripe for an interview with CNN ........... ((😃))

It's really her this time, not the actress double that stands in sometimes 😎

Warning: ..the usual fingernails on a chalkboard combined with the raspy whiskey voice.....
and the pleasant face of Christiane Amanpour 😁

Hillary Clinton just told CNN that civility has NO PLACE while Republicans are in power

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary is justifying all of the strong-arm and intimidation tactics of the left over this entire Kavanaugh fight. Ridiculous! And when defending this notion of incivility, she points Republicans as the problem in the Kavanaugh confirmation process. Huh? What the heck is she talking about?

Confirmation that my vote against her was the right thing to do.

As if I knew otherwise.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton says Democrats can't be civil right now

She be all safe and sound hiding behind her armed guards more than likely in a bunker.

While the streets run red with the blood of useful idiots.

When she emerges she will be the president of nothing since her minions burned it all to the ground.

HRC a vile,despicable creature from the vulgar depths of hell.
edit on 10-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

un·civ·il
ˌənˈsivəl/Submit
adjective
discourteous; impolite.

Since when does not being civil mean violence and killing?

I just don’t get it. Trump is the poster boy for not being civil (using the true definition of the word) and the right LOVES it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Her statement reminds me of the things the Tea Party have been saying for years but less extreme.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's wrong. The fact leftist filth clinton-bitch & her garbage leftist democrats can't avoid being unhinged, whiny little bitches is not news. Of course, they've always been like that. I don't think they can avoid pecking their head like chickens/or spitting like the degenerates they are when they star their virulent and disgusting 125mph speech.

demon-rats are worthless sacks of excrement who are not real Americans. Get out leftist dem garbage! You don't belong here! Lock them up or deport them right along side their criminal illegal alien foreign national squatters.
edit on 10/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Right, well leftist filth threatens to upend and destroy our Constitution. The Tea Party did what we did to secure liberty. The leftist dem garbage does it because we resist (and will forever resist) its failed, unpopular and worthless agenda/ideology and its bastard "democracy" AKA mobs of # idiots. And with leftist trash, there are plenty of idiots among that group to go around. America-hating leftist democrats seek to destroy the Constitution and impose their mob-rule democracy on the rest of us - in direct violation of Article 4 Section 4 Constitution of the United States of America. You have no legal right to impose any sort of democracy on us, in fact.. your proposed form of mob-rule government is patently illegal under the Constitution and won't be tolerated for any reason.

Now go on, I think Auntie Maxine needs her XXXL nostrils waxed. That was mean. On a side note, looks like you could land a Harrier in those cavernous suckers. What an ugly human being. Almost as ugly as dumpy hillary or those 350 lb feminist cows at the unemployed activist loser club AKA those screechy low-IQ fake victims who were whining and screeching at Justice Kavanaugh's sure-thing confirmation hearings. (Did I mention WE WIN, again? It never gets old)

These people disgust me. No wonder our country is so sick. Oh and Maxine? You don't have to hold your face in "The Scream" art position... the painting has been finished for decades now.

edit on 10/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

un·civ·il
ˌənˈsivəl/Submit
adjective
discourteous; impolite.

I just don’t get it. Trump is the poster boy for not being civil (using the true definition of the word) and the right LOVES it.

Look up "civil unrest" and your whole brainstorm idea goes out the window.

Watch the violence the Democrats are instigating too.

Big rioting always happening in Democrat controlled pockets.

Fail.

💥💥🥁💥💥

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Her statement reminds me of the things the Tea Party have been saying for years but less extreme.

Democrat actions remind me of what the German Brownshirts did.

There's "value" in history especially for Democrats.

💥💥🏅💥💥

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Democrat actions remind me of what the German Brownshirts did.

Sie sind demokratische Rassisten

translate.google.com.../de/They%20are%20democratic%20supremacists

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

She didn’t say anything about “civil unrest”.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
They can’t be civil? And that’s new? I don’t get it!

They haven't showed a single shred of civility since the day Trump announced his candidacy. The mocking, derision, and fear mongering have been nonstop. They just didn't count on coming up against somebody who can can give just as good as he gets.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Did Hillary write that for you?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

un·civ·il
ˌənˈsivəl/Submit
adjective
discourteous; impolite.

Look what happens when I type in "civil" ... there's a whole other meaning you missed out on, and it's far more relevant to what Hillary said than the meaning you looked up since she actually used the word "civil." You rdefinition (which I helpfully circled) is actually the second meaning which is the less common meaning.

Given the behavior we've seen, I think she used civil on purpose to layer in both meanings.
edit on 10-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

She didn’t say anything about “civil unrest”.

Fail.

Never said she did.

Bwaaaa eh eh eh eh

Fail and get back to work !!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join