It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Democrats can't be civil right now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: InTheLight
It just goes to show, you can not keep a good woman down. Ha

There is no way in hell you wrote that with a straight face.

Ummmmmm,,,,,, She has a lot of cats????

What constitutes a lot?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

What exactly do Americans want to see in a leader, and what leadership qualities does she exhibit?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What exactly do Americans want to see in a leader, and what leadership qualities does she exhibit?

Reverse that, what leadership qualities and experience does she not have?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Me? I want someone who looks out for the interests of the country first and foremost and makes it a place where we can live our lives and have a good chance of creating prosperous lives for ourselves as we choose.

That person doesn't have to be likable, but they do have to be able to create that sandbox and safeguard it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

She has experience, sure, but I haven't noticed that she's done a bang-up job at her jobs.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But don't pay any attention to me because I am not American, just a witness to what you are going through, and I have opinions on what I witness and I can't delete it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Nice attempt at avoiding my questions.

I guess I got my answers.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing
a reply to: Zrtst
She's a fascist. She's not crazy. She is a wannabe dictator.

Theyre saying they'll only be civil if theyre in control. That's a flat-out rejection of our democracy, our Bill of Rights, our Constitution. Our very tradition of respect for elections and peaceful transfers of power.

This is not going to end well.

I no longer consider Clinton or anyone who thinks like her a fellow American.

How the hell did someone who thinks like this get so close to having the highest office in the land?

Brainwashing. The media is actively doing it, our schools are actively doing it.

If the message wasn't so obviously idiotic it would be completely working.

Thankfully just enough have been able to break the conditioning to keep our Republic going - for now.

link   

We both have no answers because there none to be gotten.

link   

Interesting question.

You should do a thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Interesting question.

You should do a thread.

I am too busy now with hand sewing curtains, sorry. My creative juices come first.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pyrokenesis, the ability to communicate with all sea life, and sharks with freaking lasers.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Donald Trump just called the democrats an "angry left wing mob".

This dumb, dumb sucker isn't going to stop until he's ripped this country apart.

It's getting really scary. It's so obvious he cares for nothing but his own ego. His own 'well being".

We will never heal until he's gone. He pits us against each other every single day. Every.Single. Day.

He's obviously not very bright, but now he's getting scary stupid.

You are completely oblivious to what is going on.

Trump is only saying what anyone who has two neurons actively firing clearly sees.

Maniacs are throwing temper tantrums because they are not getting their way. Your side thinks you can bully us into thinking like you. NEWSFLASH - that will never work it only makes us resent and resist you more, like all normal people act to being bullied.

Hillary one of your lefty leaders responds by saying you aren't being uncivilized enough.

Your side is the one trying to destroy democracy trying to impeach everyone for doing nothing other than disagreeing with you.

Your side is the one supporting baseless rape accusations designed to destroy a man and his family all so he won't become a judge.

Your side is the one shouting down in public politicians they do not agree with like Nazi brownshirts.

If anyone is going to start a civil war, it's morons like you. You fools think Trump is making us think you are nuts - You are wrong he is just saying out loud what we are all thinking.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

We both have no answers because there none to be gotten.

No, you don't have the answers. Please don't box me in with you.

My question was quite simple. And considering how you keep defending her I thought it would've been easy for you to answer.

Guess not.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
thats fine..........

Just dont Bch when you get what youre asking for.........

Im in the center, and even im tired of this bs, and violence, and double standard while they ransack streets, accost people and act violent and disrespectful.

When you start dragging the middle to the point where they are ready to whip your arse.......you might want to stop and think about what youre doing.......

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

incorrect

i speak against me getting called out for liking her and defending her

these things are not true

and i did not say troll. i said mock

is that the same thing these days?

i get off on you guys and your hypocritical #

I thought you got off from looking at that pic in your background.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not that we need any more proof the MSM TV, Internet Media, DNC are working together, but if ANYONE on the Right said that we shouldn't be civil towards liberals they wouldn't stop playing it across all phones and devices. If Obama had a cellular text system in place he'd have sent it out as personal news from himself.

THIS DOUBLE-STANDARD has me SO WORRIED that if the Left did start violently revolting the MSM would have their backs 100%.

That scares the piss out of me because that's a slippery slope.

To kickoff civil war, all the USA would need is one person on the Right who was well-liked enough to get politically terrorized to death until a waterfall event collapsed the whole thing.

Every day I feel we are closer to Armageddon.

THE LEFT MUST STOP THE RHETORIC AND CALLS FOR VIOLENCE!

I have five children and care about all Americans. I'm serious, this has to stop.

We now have someone who was nearly the POTUS telling people NOT to be civil.

DO THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DIE?
edit on 9-10-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've always subscribed to the belief that playing into the two party system is very unwise. It's been two sides of the same coin for a long time, and politics always just seem to divide us and cause anger and violence, when we should be reaching peaceful agreements via compromise. That being said, I see liberals right now as a pretty significant threat to our way of life here in the US. Making decisions based on emotion is childish, especially when media serves to manipulate those emotions and thoughts for attention and profit. Willingly throwing away the concepts of things like due process, life and liberty without any evidence or reason other than for emotions you were taught to have is insanely dangerous. It all lacks long term planning, like considering what may happen if anarchistic behavior eventually turns into a full blown civil war. Or wanting to tear down the system because you feel it's racist or mysogynistic when some people literally can't even agree on the definition of those words. Tear it down and create something new because it doesn't represent what you feel to be right, regardless of the other half of your brothers and sisters. What happens after? Is there a plan, or do we destroy this country and hope someone else puts it back together? As much as I'd like to see a better world, I can't follow ideas so incredibly reckless. When your ideals have the potential to create so much more pain for people than there already is, perhaps they should be re-evaluated.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yes, because they didn't get what they want.

If that's what it takes for what they want, I have no doubt they'd load us all up into box cars and re=open Auschwitz without thinking twice about it. In fact, they'd blame us for making them do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tempter

Yes, because they didn't get what they want.

If that's what it takes for what they want, I have no doubt they'd load us all up into box cars and re=open Auschwitz without thinking twice about it. In fact, they'd blame us for making them do it.

Then the derangement is complete. There may be no way forward without violence from the Left.

Scary.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join