It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Democrats can't be civil right now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton is hot on the trail campaigning for any Democrat that runs for election anywhere.

TV, beer halls, small arenas, and any compacted space that she can fit into.

Now she says Democrats can not be civil as long as Republicans are in power !!! 😃

She's so right because uncivil disturbances are what Democrat Brownshirts do best 😃

Here she is ripe for an interview with CNN ........... ((😃))

It's really her this time, not the actress double that stands in sometimes 😎

Warning: ..the usual fingernails on a chalkboard combined with the raspy whiskey voice.....
and the pleasant face of Christiane Amanpour 😁

Hillary Clinton just told CNN that civility has NO PLACE while Republicans are in power

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary is justifying all of the strong-arm and intimidation tactics of the left over this entire Kavanaugh fight. Ridiculous! And when defending this notion of incivility, she points Republicans as the problem in the Kavanaugh confirmation process. Huh? What the heck is she talking about?

Y'all underestimate her, and that's the plan.

Lol, stop, my sides hurt.

🤣

All in the plan for the sheeple.

What was her plan in 16, to lose?

Lol

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is hot on the trail campaigning for any Democrat that runs for election anywhere.

Now she says Democrats can not be civil as long as Republicans are in power !!! 😃

She's so right because uncivil disturbances are what Democrat Brownshirts do best 😃

Warning: ..the usual fingernails on a chalkboard combined with the raspy whiskey voice.....

Hillary Clinton just told CNN that civility has NO PLACE while Republicans are in power

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary is justifying all of the strong-arm and intimidation tactics of the left over this entire Kavanaugh fight. Ridiculous! And when defending this notion of incivility, she points Republicans as the problem in the Kavanaugh confirmation process. Huh? What the heck is she talking about?

🤣

Lol

It's now 2018/19/22 a whole new era.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

both parties are owned by shadowy overlords

That is correct.

Therefore perpetually attacking the entire monolithic machination they've built up is essential to the future of humanity here in the 21st Century.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Donald Trump just called the democrats an "angry left wing mob".

This dumb, dumb sucker isn't going to stop until he's ripped this country apart.

It's getting really scary. It's so obvious he cares for nothing but his own ego. His own 'well being".

We will never heal until he's gone. He pits us against each other every single day. Every.Single. Day.

He's obviously not very bright, but now he's getting scary stupid.
edit on 10/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

🤣

Lol

It's now 2018/19/22 a whole new era.

🤔

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
ATS
your one stop shop for all news HIllary

i think the right cares more about what she says than anyone else

Really? So why is the mainstream media still always shoving her down our throats on an almost daily basis?

I actually DON'T want to hear from her or see her face or hear her nasty voice.

And sick and tired of her "dog whistles" to her robotic supporters. Telling them it's okay to act like an angry mob because they don't get their way.

When the hell does she GO AWAY???

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is correct.

Therefore perpetually attacking the entire monolithic machination they've built up is essential to the future of humanity here in the 21st Century.

Are you saying we should start a New World Order after we gain enlightenment that allowing a select few to govern us is BS?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Um huh?

What They (our Elite Masters) call the "New World Order" is their old World Order (system of domination). The "New" part of the term is misdirection.

edit on 9-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You want us to believe he is not smart but say he is smart enough to divide the country?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

ATS

Really? So why is the mainstream media still always shoving her down our throats on an almost daily basis?

And sick and tired of her "dog whistles" to her robotic supporters. Telling them it's okay to act like an angry mob because they don't get their way.

Stop watching Fox news then? CNN and MSNBC almost never mention her. She's yesterday's news.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

Um huh?

What They (our Elite Masters) call the "New World Order" is their Old World Order. The "New" part f the term is misdirection.

Um huh to you too.

Strange ATS deleting spaces between words. Not acceptable. Misdirection, deflection, what, we are living in a world of fools.
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago01690931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Get out of town. Hillary is the Future of the female race. It is known. It's the tru tru!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

ATS

Stop watching Fox news then? CNN and MSNBC almost never mention her. She's yesterday's news.

CNN is too busy talking about Trumps penis.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That is correct.

I'm going to type this slowly so you will understand.

If Donald Trump was a puppet of the "shadowy overlords" then he would have just continued to manage a declining economy. Because all the experts said 3% GDP wasn't even possible anymore, automation has taken all the jobs and blue collar is not coming back.

That has not happened... at all.

Instead we have explosive economic growth.

And... a media that still reports 94.8% negative on Trump.

A Democratic party that is willing to slander, lie, pull out all the stops to get it back to the gradual decline of America.

Ask yourself... who exactly is the bad guy here?

Then do yourself a favor and register Republican, go vote and keep what we have going.

OR!

Pretend that there are shadow overlords out there that are fooling you with good times for now and stay in the basement. Because that way you don't have to deal with reality.

Your choice...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ATS

CNN is too busy talking about Trumps penis.

Yeah, what's "up" with that, if anything?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What did he say that is not true?
The left IS an angry mob. And Hillary is now cheering them on.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
REally? That is why we are talking about an interview with Hillary just aired on CNN. Do you know what you are talking about before you respond to someone?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Donald Trump just called the democrats an "angry left wing mob".

This dumb, dumb sucker isn't going to stop until he's ripped this country apart.

It's getting really scary. It's so obvious he cares for nothing but his own ego. His own 'well being".

We will never heal until he's gone. He pits us against each other every single day. Every.Single. Day.

He's obviously not very bright, but now he's getting scary stupid.

Speaking of not terribly bright...

He was just pointing out the obvious.

Democrats right now are just an angry mob... have been since their queen was dethroned. The paid for protester/actors show that it's not even normal people... it's a reality show.

So if he points out the truth, then it is his fault?

I think there may be some truth in the theory that the victim mentality that the Democrats prey on have attracted too many people with obvious mental issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

ATS

Lol do you realize this whole thread is based on an interview that she CNN did with her?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

ATS

Lol do you realize this whole thread is based on an interview that she CNN did with her?

Is that what those big letters were on that video in the op.

They are not even trying anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join