It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left has a bad case of denial at the moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Sorry, but not many Americans want their income, sales, property taxes raised. Democrats very clearly state that they will do that. Paying more in taxes is a "non-starter". Even people on welfare would pay more in sales taxes, if Democrats run the country.

It's true. The most successful politicians will swear when they're campaigning they're not going to raise taxes, but if they get into office they always do. Always. They never don't do it.

AMEN!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

As I say on ATS before every election, the IBD/TIPP tracking poll has been the most accurate since 2008.

For 2016, it was the only one showing Trump beating Hillary in the Electoral College.

As of today, it shows Democrats with a 2% lead over Republicans for the mid-terms.

LINK TO THE POLL's WEBSITE: www.tipponline.com...

2% that it is not broken down by individual races, is meaningless. 20% would be meaningful and hard to deny.
The non legal votes alone in Cali will bring a 10% swing in Cali and the rest of the US will then be 8% for R's.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
For some reason I went insane and turned the television to MSNBC.

That is alternate universe news. Don't get it confused with the *real* thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think 30 to 40 is a bit of a reach but I won't be surprised if it's over 20. That's what most models have been showing for a while now.

We can also look at historical data. So far this year's midterms look pretty analogous to 1982's. That year saw the Dems pick up 20+ seats in the House while the Republicans picked up a seat in the Senate.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

FWIW. For every person on social media that I've seen saying they're registering to vote blue, I've seen 3 or 4 saying they're voting red for the first time ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Wait, so even CNN's own poll shows that barely half of their leftists are going to vote?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: stosh64

As I say on ATS before every election, the IBD/TIPP tracking poll has been the most accurate since 2008.

For 2016, it was the only one showing Trump beating Hillary in the Electoral College.

As of today, it shows Democrats with a 2% lead over Republicans for the mid-terms.

LINK TO THE POLL's WEBSITE: www.tipponline.com...

2% that it is not broken down by individual races, is meaningless. 20% would be meaningful and hard to deny.
The non legal votes alone in Cali will bring a 10% swing in Cali and the rest of the US will then be 8% for R's.

Yeah this always amuses me. These are all statewide races, and they keep showing people a nationwide poll. The presidential election is essentially a bunch of statewide races too, yet they keep showing a national popular vote poll.

And we wonder why people are so misinformed. Thanks media.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I use to watch MSNBC all the time but I just got sick of the BS. They just began to be to full of themselves.
So did I. Used to like it. But that was like 2012 and before.

To be honest, a lot of outlets and periodicals I used to watch/read from ny times to the guardian to the economist, I only barely stomach in order to hear the mainstream view. I used to have a great deal of respect for the economist and New Yorker, for ex. Now half the articles come across as intelligent yet very biased or even propaganda

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Its just that I think the total melt downs by certain members on ATS would be epic and keep me entertained for months on end.

It is so entertaining! Right after the 2016 election, the meltdowns were epic.

So I know where your coming from. It is fun at first.

After a while, like most other things, it just starts to become annoying.

I can agree with your few months mark. Star for that.

When it lasts 2 years, it is no longer considered a meltdown but has entered into the realm of full blown insanity.

That is when it becomes an actual problem.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

What do you all think? Are Republicans deluding themselves that the Democrats are going to win in November or is MSNBC and CNN off their rockers and feeding us more fake news?

Why do you think it was so important for the Republicans to get Kavanaugh approved.

The big complaint right now in a lot of states is Gerrymandering. Which both sides do. But when your not in charge at the time you want to change it.

Frustrated Supreme Court Looks For A Solution To Partisan Gerrymandering

www.npr.org...

The Dems will win if they are allowed to Gerrymander.

They will lose if not.

If the Republicans are smart they will appeal to SCOTUS.

Supreme Court Avoids an Answer on Partisan Gerrymandering

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's not what the actual numbers are showing though. Dem registrations are up while the Republicans are fighting against a clear enthusiasm gap.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Republicans will whip the Democrats butts in November…… Just for example 2016 NUFF SAID .

Stop crying get over it.
There will be a sea of RED over taking this country this November. Your liberal/fake stations
are so stupid to say things like this to their viewers so they get confident and don't go out and vote. LOL!

What a bunch of morons, I think they are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work!!!

God Bless America and our President.

and by the way

Happy Halloween for kids over 12!

Happy Thanksgiving not Happy Friends Giving

Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays

Happy Easter Happy 4th of July
and what ever other Holiday that bothers the screwy nut bags !!!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As a statistician, it is completely anticipated that MSNBC polls their audience; FOXNews polls their audience; CNN polls their audience - BECAUSE they are necessarily manipulating the universe of poll respondents in order to achieve their respective propaganda objectives. Echo chamber polling always yields more echoes...

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
As a statistician, it is completely anticipated that MSNBC polls their audience; FOXNews polls their audience; CNN polls their audience - BECAUSE they are necessarily manipulating the universe of poll respondents in order to achieve their respective propaganda objectives. Echo chamber polling always yields more echoes...

ganjoa

Not that I trust the integrity of the media, but you do know they don't post these polls on their websites or something right? They don't even conduct the polls themselves, they hire outside polling firms to do them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join