It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson so Correct with his ranting. IMHO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

absolutely disgusting.

The placement and spreading of muslims around the world Is strategic.

The enemy is not fighting with traditional armies and weapons.

They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out.

And 95% of the citizens are blind to it.

If your country was being bombed relentlessly, wouldn't you want your family to be somewhere bombs aren't falling every other day?

There is a reason why they are being bombed.

Please carry on, Please feel free to educate us all on the reason "they" are being bombed.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

absolutely disgusting.

They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out.

If your country was being bombed relentlessly, wouldn't you want your family to be somewhere bombs aren't falling every other day?

Please carry on, Please feel free to educate us all on the reason "they" are being bombed.
It's usually for oil or other natural resources isn't it? It's not like Afghan, Iraqi, or Libyan people attacked us or anything. Venezuela looks next so some folk are suggesting, they have black gold which needs liberating.
Good job Scotland voted to stay in the UK or you'd be next on the list.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Don't know about that as we tend to protect nations that house key NATO defense facilities as best we can, of which Scotland tends to qualify via Faslane.

So unless it's the Russians that are coming to bomb us(and they have plenty of there own oil and gas reserves) i imagine they would get there arse handed to them on a plate whether or not Scotland is part of the UK or otherwise.

Just because we left the UK if we ever did decide to do so don't necessarily mean we would not be part of NATO.

edit on 12-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

absolutely disgusting.

Because of 1st world trade center bombing

Because of 911

Because of Hamas

Because of ISIS

Because of al Qaeda

Because of the way they treat homosexuals, women and people of other religions

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bloodworth

I side with sanity and human beings on this one. LoL

There is no them and us, and entertaining such a mentality is directly responsible for perpetuating the religious intolerance.

Let's not give creepy racist bastards with there own agenda to satisfy, aka one Mr Stephen Yaxley, a soapbox to stand on is my motto really.

Of course there is them and us.
Groups with completely different views on gay rights, women's rights, religious freedom.

Not all cultures are the same.
Some are smarter and harder workers then others and the results are what they have accomplished.

Today people who come from countries that have policies and practices that have failed are moving into places that have ideas that succeeded.

And there is no respect for these host countries

There is jealousy and anger though

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I was teasing solo man, but it is pretty much always about oil and natural resources, even the Falklands.
A couple of thousand sheep farmers and their flock was not what was defended in '82.
EDIT
Faslane would lose a # load of jobs if you became independent, and forget any RN ship building full stop. The RN has never had a ship built by a foreign nation.
...I actually think it would be a good economic boost if all the military construction etc was moved to England, Wales, NI, if you guys left the UK.

edit on 12-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity of assertions

EDIT AGAIN
I can tell you that Devonport Plymouth would take industry/investment from Scotland in a heartbeat if it was on the offering plate.
edit on 12-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yaxley-Lennon needs to lay off the coc aine and pretending to be 'fat les/everyman' - posh git.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Yaxley-Lennon needs to lay off the coc aine and pretending to be 'fat les/everyman' - posh git.

Why do you and others use his old name?
If he changed it by deed poll legally then he is Tommy Robinson, so why use the old name?
Yes we know he has convictions for fraud, was EDL etc, but why the hard-on for his old name? A few British members have a hang up on that and I don't understand why?
...I'm no Tommy Robinson fan by any stretch, but I refer to him by his legal name and don't cry about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

"I can tell you that Devonport Plymouth would take industry/investment from Scotland in a heartbeat if it was on the offering plate."

As long as you take the nuclear ordinance im sure we will get by without Faslane nevermind sleep better at night knowing we are not a primary target should things ever go south in a big way.

Not make much difference, all the same, to be honest.

Far as i can establish there will be no Scottish independence this side of the Brexit debacle, but it might be in the post afterward, just need to wait and see.

That being said i really dont see us ever leaving NATO or being invaded for that matter as the Vikings are long gone, Ireland loves us, England would essentially be our closest trading partner the last time France invaded anything significant Napoleon done so.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Nope, sorry but i don't agree.

Certainly, the way the likes of our multimedia and newsgroups would have us believe. LoL

911 you done to yourself or allowed to happen im afraid or had a hand in at some level.

As to Hamas well what about the mad bastard Israelis?

You helped create shape and arm ISIS. LoL

Same with Al Qaeda.

Point of fact we did not treat homosexuals, women and people of other religions very well ourselves less than 50 years distant so you may wish to climb down from that moral high ground.

edit on 12-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Today in gym - hi, I'm Andrew.

He spotted me on the bench.

A very nice and friendly chap.

Twice my length, but he tunes me, I play netball.

OK, in my day I wanted to, but it was a women's only sport.

Nice to meet you Andrew.

He's like, come I've got to spot you on the bench.

I'm so finished, but for you brother, I can do it.

Nice to meet you, Andrew.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join