It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson so Correct with his ranting. IMHO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You fail to understand the greater realities at work here, and indeed by your own abjectly miserable state of ignorance regarding the truth, you are an unwitting agent of the intended deception & destruction of the Western moral standard, evolved through organic church planting, to the reformation & the renaissance, to the enlightened democratic process & world order which we see extant everywhere we care to look - law, medicine, social care & welfare, charitable foundations - an optimistic worldview tending towards life, hope, peace, dignity, wisdom & reverence for the sanctity of each man or woman; accountable before the Divine, a brother or sister, a worker in the plan of salvation.

"If they are not against us, they are for us"

"He who is the saviour of all men, and especially those who believe"

"A new commandment I give you, that you love one another, as I have loved you"

"Behold how good & pleasant it it when brothers dwell together in unity"

"Blessed on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news"

"..a still, small voice of calm"

There is more, so much more contained within Scripture of the Judeo-Christian tradition which we could draw upon to illustrate that not only is the tradition far richer in wisdom, reverence & grace than Islamists could ever hope to wring out of the toxic cornerstones of the Quran, Hadith & Sunnah - but indeed, the Judeo-Christian tradition was sealed as complete after the ascension of Jesus into realms of glory.. There was (& remains) absolutely ZERO reasons of good purpose that a new religion should be created, based on a warped interpretation of half-remembered Judeo-Christian verses which that monster had heard on the trail, as he lay in wait with his gang of murderous bandits, robbing caravans of the merchants of all nations, both Arabic & Semitic - whomever else they could lay their deathly hands upon..

Here's something to research: Taqqiyah is a doctrine which permits wholesale, willful, deliberate, destructive & manipulative deception of 'infidels' if there is some gain to be had for the conquering hordes of Islam. Where they cannot conquer by their preferred method of brute force, it is an open secret that they will constantly, unceasingly seek to conquer by guile, as serpentine deceivers without honour or righteousness in their ways (except for the moderates, who are to be praised for their disobedience in regards the precepts of Muhammed & 'Allah' vis. Satan) From the cover of their networks & extensive family relational groupings, they are willfully, consistently & tirelessly promoting distortion, mistruth, brazen blasphemy & a total inversion of the moral virtues espoused in the fully complete Judeo-Christian tradition, and in all other virtuous spiritual traditions which hold to the natural law, or the moral law for the common good of humanity.

As it happened, the Jews were selected as the ministers of the Most High upon the Earth, chosen from among all other tribes (& there were many, many tribes vying to position themselves as spiritually authoritative). Because the task at hand was nothing short of the redemption of those who have fallen from grace, throughout all time & space relative to humanity as a whole - for the saving of those who have been lost at the waysides of life, desperate for an answer, for someone to ease their pain & uplift them from their sorrows.

Christ, as the fulfilment of the Hebrew prophets & Law of Moses, was/is that someone, indeed He was God incarnate in human form, limiting His nature by will - in order to share directly in the drama of human existence - to share the burden, to demonstrate that His heart was always prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice of pain & loss, in order to redeem those in need, and to further direct & confirm those whose hearts are secure as they walk their path with honesty & integrity before the Great Unknown (even if they haven't found the opportunities of the church, perhaps due to corruption they've witnessed, or hypocrisy, or simple geographical, economic &/or cultural isolation from the Judeo-Christian worldview). The Western world has been successful because of the church, the reformation, the resultant environment conducive to the renaissance, taking shape with free inquiry, largely directed by persons having background & training in the mystery traditions of old as well as many great churchmen & women of their time.

But Islam, under the tutelage of an unashamed paedophile - a murderous, rampaging, pillaging, raping, looting, soul-crushing warlord with delusions of grandeur & obsessive psychosis, spread out like a horde of locusts across the Middle East & into Africa & parts of Asia/ India, fueled by carte blanche permissions to murder, abuse, rape, viciously enforce servitude of utterly degrading & dehumanising nature, aiming always to kill, steal & destroy in the pursuit of ever-expanding empire. No other nation/ creed in the known history of the Earth has EVER been so directly abominable & so plainly despatched from the gates of Hell itself.

Don't claim BS about the Crusades, Knights Templar, the Inquisition, etc. Notice I have not said much in the way of praise for the original Catholic church after it became devilishly corrupted in the Middle Ages. Nothing in history compares to the brutality, savagery, incessant abuse & perversion, theft & conquest, degradation & utter humiliation of nations - all allegedly at the command of the Archangel Gabriel. The angel who, 'coincidentally' close to 666 years prior, brought a simple message to Mary, the virgin bride of tender years & chaste heart, that she would be the vessel through whom the Light of the World would commence His mission upon the Earth. The One about whom it was written:

Isaiah 61 v 1-3

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me
To bring good news to the humble and afflicted;
He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted,
To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives
And freedom to prisoners,

To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance and retribution of our God,
To comfort all who mourn,

The oil of joy instead of mourning,
The garment [expressive] of praise instead of a disheartened spirit.
So they will be called the trees of righteousness [strong and magnificent, distinguished for integrity, justice, and right standing with God],
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.

Beware

2 Corinthians 11 v. 4

For [you seem willing to allow it] if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted.

You tolerate all this beautifully [welcoming the deception].

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Don't be tempted to believe that there is anything in the traditions of the Judeo-Christian worldview, or the Renaissance/ Masonic worldview, which can equate life with death, love with murder, charity with abuse.

Islam = noxious spiritual poison, most certainly issued forth by none other than the Satan, the Enemy of Man.

[E]ven Satan can appear as an angel of light

Resist!

..[W]hat fellowship can light have with darkness?

edit on OctoberFriday18110CDT03America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes this is really happening

As we all know this is not just the UK

This is right across the western world

What the US people here need to understand is when the secret society was referenced in the Page Strzok text

This is them at work

Their reach and power is incredible and they need to be exposed by Trump to wake the world up, the British government both left and right work towards this globalist agenda, the UK is supposed to have a right wing conservative government in power but it behaves very much like the Dems in the US, the Labour Party behave very much like a full blown communist Marxist party with Islamic undertones

Civil war is absolutely coming but all over the western world

Scary times we live in

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Sure, it was a bit of BBC handwringing about the rise of people like Tommy, the lurch of UKIP into his territory now Batten is leader, why MSM TB haven't done enough to listen to ordinary folks concerns and the mandatory Guardian mong who says its all rubbish.

Nothing earth shattering or new really, just thought it belonged in this thread.

Happy hangover day btw

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
double bubble

edit on 46pFri, 12 Oct 2018 04:31:46 -050020182018-10-12T04:31:46-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: two fer one

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
absolutely disgusting.

The placement and spreading of muslims around the world Is strategic.

The enemy is not fighting with traditional armies and weapons.

They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out.

And 95% of the citizens are blind to it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
absolutely disgusting.

They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out.

Say what again?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

"absolutely disgusting."

If you mean Mr Tommy Robinson then i have to agree.

"The placement and spreading of muslims around the world Is strategic."

Well if we bomb them they will come I'm afraid. The refugee issue and displacement of people is of our own creation via all the proxy conflicts being fought around the world on behalf of the bankers and corporations.

"The enemy is not fighting with traditional armies and weapons."

That's because they are not the enemy they are simply a religion and as with all walks of life there are good and bad people involved.

"They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out."

Well, they are short on cruise missiles, cluster munitions and B2 bombers you see.

"And 95% of the citizens are blind to it."

Blind to there own gooberments agenda possibly.
edit on 12-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

absolutely disgusting.

If your country was being bombed relentlessly, wouldn't you want your family to be somewhere bombs aren't falling every other day?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

No hangover mate. Lie in till 8.30am, bit of brekkie and a couple of mugs of coffee.
All is good, ready to take on the world.

The trouble bubbling under the surface is the disenfranchisement of the white, working class majority of this country.
They are treat with utter disdain and contempt by all the major political parties, MSM etc.
Absolutely no-one is looking out for their best interests and well being.

All this creates an environment for people like Tommy Robinson to use and exploit.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If your country was being bombed relentlessly, wouldn't you want your family to be somewhere bombs aren't falling every other day?

Yes, like the vast majority of people I can see that.

But the problems start when those self same people turn on the foster nation that has taken them in.

Taking full advantage of the assistance given to them by their foster nation then turn on it, trying to use the freedoms granted them to eventually take away those self same freedoms from the people who have taken them in and afforded them every assistance.
Displaying an unwillingness to integrate and contribute to their foster nation and try to turn their foster nation into a replica of the #holeistan that they've fled from.

Then the ultimate betrayal - committing acts of terrorism against their foster nation or its allies or being complicit in those acts by their silence.

Sure, many will disagree with me - but that's the way I see it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Its a real #storm.... I'm a firm believer of adopt the nation's values you move to or bugger off back to where you come from... I'm really irked by people who try to immigrate and bring the crap over they should have left behind.

In saying that I have no answers because I know the war machine that flies under the banner of democracy is complicit in causing mass migration in the first place and many of those people really don't want to move so here we are....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I agree, totally.

Tommy isn't the saint or prophet his most voicferous supporters say, but if it wasn't him doing this, it would be someone else because there is a vaccuum when it comes to people speaking and listening to uncomfortable truths.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There are no easy solutions....and I'm not certain TPTB really want a solution.

I have no problem with immigrants regardless of race, colour or creed.....but I expect them to contribute to society and to respect our heritage and values.
When they show nothing but contempt for their foster nation and its people, seek to harm that foster nation and have an unshakeable allegiance to a version of a religion that is diametrically opposed to the core values of their foster nation then I do have a problem, a very BIG problem.

And I do know that bubbling under the surface there is a lot of resentment and no-one seems ready and willing to even acknowledge that.
If that body of resentment finds a truly credible leader or outlet who knows what could develop?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

A bloody war would develop, very ugly and very nasty.

I'm not sure our human farmers have hedged their bets wisely, they care about profits only and I'm not sure they factored in the resentment that bringing in labor enivitably brings. Enjoy the ride it's about all we can do at this point.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

absolutely disgusting.

There is a reason why they are being bombed. A reason why their civilizations have failed and now have to move into successful ones.

But to bring zero respect for your host countries, to have created a term rapegugee from all the raping.
And to want to change your host country in a fit a jealous rage will not be accepted

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

absolutely disgusting.

Say what again?

An inam once said , as Americans wait with their weapons for war, we are attacking and taking over more every day without firing a single bullet.
And they are blind to it, prime for taking over.

Ever if it takes hundred of years.

And you could not take a more backwards group.
Against gay rights
Against women rights
Against religous freedom

Let's help them?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"absolutely disgusting."

If you mean Mr Tommy Robinson then i have to agree.

"The placement and spreading of muslims around the world Is strategic."

Well if we bomb them they will come I'm afraid. The refugee issue and displacement of people is of our own creation via all the proxy conflicts being fought around the world on behalf of the bankers and corporations.

"The enemy is not fighting with traditional armies and weapons."

That's because they are not the enemy they are simply a religion and as with all walks of life there are good and bad people involved.

"They are attacking with out of the box ways and are taking over from the inside out."

Well, they are short on cruise missiles, cluster munitions and B2 bombers you see.

"And 95% of the citizens are blind to it."

Blind to there own gooberments agenda possibly.

So you side with the muslims on this one?

They bring this on themselves and no bombing doesnt mean the acceptance of refugees

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah shove all the human horrors into Europe.

Young, military aged men, not one of whom is currently a refugee!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I side with sanity and human beings on this one. LoL

There is no them and us, and entertaining such a mentality is directly responsible for perpetuating the religious intolerance.

Let's not give creepy racist bastards with there own agenda to satisfy, aka one Mr Stephen Yaxley, a soapbox to stand on is my motto really.

edit on 12-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't need to prove the fact that it's egregious and outrageous against the native European population.

What I want to know is why?

Why are they doing this?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join