It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Illuminati imagery in DC fireworks display tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Was watching on Maryland Public Television tonight, they had an enormous fireworks display in DC, which was timed & in-sync to 1812 Overture (complete with a very royal trumpet section). It was actually an impressive performance!

And of course, the press are shooting the entire display with the scepter of Horus (aka Washington Monument) poking into it the entire time.

During one part, they had these fireworks which exploded into circular projections (looked like beams of fire). These were exploded over the Washington monument, and taking into account the angle which press were situated, it appeared as though the very top of the monument was poking through the very center of the exploding display.

Very bizarre Illuminati imagery. Happy in dependence day !

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
that was funny

this is real

in the above scene, Thoth invests Horus with the royal insignia of Egypt, i.e., a gold scepter in the form of a flail or whip and a gold scepter in the form of a short crook, which the god-king holds in crossed hands over his breast.

If you're going to pretend to understand attributes of illuminatic mythos, at least do some research. And consider that coincidence happens more often than planned conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This is better than your last post that I read on "More news on 9/11".

But I think MKULTRA will eat you.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

in the above scene, Thoth invests Horus with the royal insignia of Egypt, i.e., a gold scepter in the form of a flail or whip and a gold scepter in the form of a short crook, which the god-king holds in crossed hands over his breast.

If you're going to pretend to understand attributes of illuminatic mythos, at least do some research. And consider that coincidence happens more often than planned conspiracies.

Thank you for reading my thread & considering it! Your tone suggests a personal connection with the accurate presentation of history. Your picture is sadly depicting an early event in the history of the relationship, which predates the symbolism of the golden penis of Horus. My use of the word "scepter" was incorrect, and I appreciate your willingness to point this out. I injected the term "scepter" to demonstrate that there was Illuminati imagery present, without going into sexual themes (so that it would not be interpreted as a joke post).

For the sake of accuracy, Prof. P (or associate), do you have any pictures from your History 270 curriculum (or any more advanced courses) showing the golden tipped penis of Horus, and perhaps any information about the lore behind it? Perhaps also something regarding the rebirth of Horus?

But beyond this issue, there is a fairly well-established connection between the Washington Monument and the "illuminati mythos" as you call it.

From their beginnings in the British Isles, Freemasons have spread their fraternity to nearly every country on Earth and several of their members were the founding fathers of the United States. Among them was George Washington, the first President of the United States.

Washington D.C. was modeled after the ancient Egyptian city of AkhtAton built by Amenophis IV, better known as Akhenaton. Like AkhtAton, Washington D.C. was surrounded by boundary stones and made 10 miles square.

The centerpiece of this Egyptian influence on Washington D.C. is the well-known obelisk, the Washington Monument.

According to many sources, including an article in the Scottish Rite Journal on the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction Website, the corner stone of this monument was also laid by the Freemasons. The cornerstone of the monument was laid on July 4th, 1848 by M.W. Benjamin B. French, a 33rd Degree Mason and Grandmaster of the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia, in a Masonic ceremony.

In Ancient Egypt, the obelisk became the universal symbol of fertility. Since Osiris was the god representing fertility, especially in regard to his post-mortum procreation of Horus by Isis, the obelisk became synomyous with him.

Oh, and:

This lighting of the monument and the fireworks symbolically represented the impregnation of Isis by Osiris to create Horus.

Source: www.geocities.com...

Beyond this matter, what are your thoughts regarding the veracity of the Illuminati mythos?

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Guest,

I have been discussing Illuminati/Cabal issues with MKULTRA for some time, and although the bulk of my research has been directed towards the more scientific end of activities (mainly current HAARP usage and its end goal for the Cabal), I will certainly vouch for MKs knowledge of the subject.

Perhaps you should do a bit of research yourself?

new topics

top topics

join