It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros’ March on Washington

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Now you move from Koch to the John W Birch Society ?
I challenged you to become informed and present true facts
You came back unprepared
You let me down
Worse yet , you are letting yourself down

But I feel that we are moving off-topic
And you are not even the one I replied to at start.

Game over, you never had any tokens

edit on 10/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: NiNjABackflip
Soros evil
kock brothers good!

Where does this perception even come from? I've yet to see a single person ever defend the Koch Brothers on here. In fact I've only ever seen the citizens on the right acknowledge the Koch Brothers as the scum they are. I've only seen them banded around as a "whataboutism" as if that solves anything. At least the right recognizes the Koch Brothers as a problem. The left seems to love defending Soros though as if he's anything other than scum.

As for the Koch Brothers, last thing I heard they were anti-Trump, so that makes the whataboutism even more silly as a good portion of the right is Pro-Trump, which makes Trump the antithesis of both our Bond Villains.

"Trump, Donald Trump."

Would be nice if the citizens on the left could at least recognize rather than deflect from the problem that is Soros. Even the right does at least that much with their Bond Villain.
edit on 10/9/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Blaine91555

I thought somebody would get that quickly, but no joy.

That is not Soros, he was never in a Nazi uniform, but he has been accused of being that person. I'd think he would be sensitive to being falsely accused.

I knew it wasn't Soros. Looks nothing like him. He is criticized because he worked with Nazi's in robbing his own people of their wealth and belongings AND has said publicly he feels no sense of remorse or shame whatsoever for having done so.

He is a disgusting human being who purposely works toward destroying sovereign nations and tanking economies for his own benefit.
edit on 9-10-2018 by toolgal462 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Soros made billions in the 90's shorting the ASEAN countries. His philanthropic coffers were filled by the taxpayer.

en.wikipedia.org...

The foreign ministers of the 10 ASEAN countries believed that the well co-ordinated manipulation of their currencies was a deliberate attempt to destabilize the ASEAN economies. Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad accused George Soros of ruining Malaysia's economy with "massive currency speculation". Soros claims to have been a buyer of the ringgit during its fall, having sold it short in 1997.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Of course he's a "globalist" as long as he gets to pull the strings.

I don't think he asked anyone in Europe before helping swamp Europe with refugees.

www.theguardian.com...

For Soros, the goal of contemporary human existence is to establish a world defined not by sovereign states, but by a global community whose constituents understand that everyone shares an interest in freedom, equality and prosperity. In his opinion, the creation of such a global open society is the only way to ensure that humanity overcomes the existential challenges

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You are exactly right there! Soros is a Hungarian born Jew who sold out other Jews to the Nazis, then moved to the UK while outspokenly blamed the US and Israel (!) for all the anti-Semitism in Europe, then became a US citizen. Not much of spine in that body...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That picture actually came from a claim it was Soros. He's not my cup of tea, nor are the things he believes in, but still it shows how both sides lie about each other. Character assassination has become a sport.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: odzeandennz

ah yes, the unlimited fortune of Soros... one would ask, how does a billionaire keeps flushing millions upon millions in some sort of agenda against conservatives (I think....no one here knows much of Soros..) yet, not one Republican or similarly rich conservative can shed some light into his funding schemes.

no one can seem to define if its legal or illegal either...

just go through the motions...

Soros evil
kock brothers good!

Koch brothers supported Hillary in 2016.

Soros is an investor, business magnate, philanthropist, and political activist. Gee, how does he keep getting money?
Soros has a foundation. He has think tanks. Other rich guys donate to these things. You are a moron.

.. birds of a feather flock together .... where did it get them DoDos ?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join