It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lindsey Is Gay , and that's OK with me . He is a Decent Man .

Ummm...Lindsey is gay...he is a...descent man...

Isn't that being overly redundant...?

Enquiring minds and all...

Hmm... Would you prefer I Lambast him for that ? No , I Think Not Bill .........

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

In fairness, he's talking about something 6 years down the road. Plenty of time to see if Lindsey is comfortable in his new skin, ya?

Would he be the first lgbtq candidate?

if he was gay, would that change things for you?

Wouldn't change anything for me. I think he is garbage. It would kill the left that a GOP candidate was the first.
A running candidate "coming out" during the campaign would make people's heads explode.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Word has it that female congress critters are not allowed to use the congressional pool because Linsey Graham and other prefer to swim naked. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't forget what the democrats did to Sarah Palin...they have a track record of transforming republican women into dumb monsters to fit their liberal agenda...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Don't forget what the democrats did to Sarah Palin...they have a track record of transforming republican women into dumb monsters to fit their liberal agenda...

To be fair, Sarah Palin did some of that work on her own.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

Don't get me wrong, I liked her, but she arranged some of her own demise.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: LSU2018

Why? Because he yelled loudly? HAHA. Great reasoning for electing a President.

Yeah.

How is that different from electing a dude for no other reason than he happens to be black?

Hmmm???

Don't worry, we'll wait right here.

Just ping us.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Never really liked the guy much. But lately it's like a huge weight has been lifted off of his shoulders and he LITERALLY doesn't give a # anymore.

To the contrary.

He is a closeted gay Senator from a state (South Carolina) whose voters have little tolerance for alternate lifestyles.

It has remained largely an irrelevant piece of trivia that no one in the GOP wanted to talk about until Trumpism arrived in DC.

Trump has no restraint in blackmailing people, as he has often reminds critics on twitter and in press conferences: " I know some very ugly things about him".

Graham mistakenly believes that his constituents haven't already figured out he is gay and thus is kowtowing to a man he once declared a "kook" and "unfit to be President" out of threat of being exposed.

edit on 10-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23

Sarah P, didn't need any help from the dembs to be a dumb little monster.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Sorry, I don't know much about Lindsey's sexual orientation or what that means for him. I don't care, really...However, if you believe this is the reason for his change in attitude would you care to cite a source that I might peruse?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He's simply auditioning for a role to play underneath the sleazy liar in chief. A weight lifted, indeed.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Rabid violent people like Antifa worshippers will light a match that will burn them hard. Thes rioting Dems will also feel the end of the rope people are coming to over their harassment.

This video demonstrates how close these people are coming to being a smear on the road. Violence and anarchy has consequences.

edit on 10-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
No thank you, after Trump's second term I actually do hope to see a woman President. Senator Joni Ernst from Iowa IMO would make one hell of an ideal candidate. Don't get me wrong, I am coming around to Lindsey lately, but I do not see him even looking forward to a Presidency.

Joni Ernst is like the definition of a real American woman!

Lets encourage Joni to seek a Presidential run for 2024! Because we all know that the ticket to overtaking the Democrats who are simply going to keep putting forward women and ethnic candidates as some faux appeal to embracing diversity is to counter with a woman America and American women and girls can really identify with.

I am an American, and I approve of this message!

oh wait, this was about Senator Graham. I would actually like to see the rest of that panel he was on. I would like to get the context of the discussion for which he ended it with such a great statement.

After Trump wins a second term Ivanka will run, so you can vote for her!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Why? Because he yelled loudly? HAHA. Great reasoning for electing a President.

No, because he seems to have grown a pair and doesn't cower to the radicals on the left at this point. Been dealing with that since the 90's and now the elected Republicans are finally standing to the bullies. Great time to be an American.

"Radical leftist bullies" ? Wtf planet have you been on the last 50 years....lefties have, since the late 60's been nothing but pussies...ALL the crap and anti constitutional GARBAGE has been from the RIGHT. Our freedoms "guaranteed" by the Constitution have been stripped....privacy doesn't exist any longer...habeas corpus is gone...every tweet, phone call, email, letter and communication opened, observed, recorded and evaluated to see if you are an enemy of the state....radical lefties didnt do that to us...Conservative Republican criminals did that through that unconstitutional Patriot Act....hell, evetytime I hear the word Patriot now, I look for what freedom I just lost......
edit on 11-10-2018 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2018 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
America has seen 40 years straight of declining middle class, stagnant wages, increasing costs, decreasing services, increasing wars, increasing homelessness, increasing corruption, increasing amorality, increasing mass shootings, increasing intolerance, decreasing critical thinking skills, increasing disrespect, increasing police brutality, increasing wealth inequality, increasing division, increasing environmental harm, and much more. And this is just the USA. There have been no improvements of any of these things to date under Trump. Now, projectvxn, explain how Trump is making our country a better place? I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper
Could you list in bullet points what freedom you did lose? I know of two specific ones.
  • I can no longer to to the terminal at airports to see off my friends and family unless I have a ticket.
  • I can no longer go sightseeing at the port to see the awesome huge ships.

The privacy thing was going to happen regardless of the law just due to technology. Anybody could see through your window blinds (if made from cheap plastic) with a simple camera hack. Even your swimming suit

Computers have never been safe from hacking. There could be any number of government and non-government players playing video roulette with unsecured PC webcams as well as cellphones. The Patriot act could literally have never existed, and that reality of lack of privacy would still exist today.

So I got two freedoms I lost. If you could go down your list, I may have missed some.
    edit on 10-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:22 PM
    link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join