It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My America or No America

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're projecting my friend. You guys have been playing the victim card for months with the media and anything else you read online about a Trump supporter being harassed. Show me an issue where I've played the victim, you're the one calling me a spineless jellyfish, I'm pretty sure that's an actual slight and not a perceived one.

Quit being so dishonest with yourself.
edit on 10/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're projecting my friend.

incorrect again, par for the course

You guys have been playing the victim card for months with the media and anything else you read online about a Trump supporter being harassed.

who is "you guys"?
flame away at trump, I suspect he doesn't think much about it

Show me an issue where I've played the victim

not my job
also I confessed I am not an md and your mileage may vary, but based on the response I may be correct and that would explain a great deal

you're the one calling me a spineless jellyfish

not sure I actually did what you posted. after checking, once again you are incorrect.... ah the unreliable narrator...

I'm pretty sure that's an actual slight and not a perceived one.

I suppose that would be true were it factually correct....something an unreliable narrator is sometimes incapable of

Quit being so dishonest with yourself.

Physician heal thyself

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
www.unidosporpuertorico.com...
www.fema.gov...
www.fema.gov...
one only has to look
quicker than a timmys run
OK, so you're on the record as stating that if Florida is flattened, you'll be happy for it to be treated just like Puerto Rico was. Thanks for that.

perhaps your american english to canadian english translator has malfunctioned?
the record in no way reflects what you posted
what a minute are you one of those filthy quebecers?
allow me to phrase it in words you will understand then "nous nous rendons"
Gee...I'm sorry...I thought that the crux of your cherry-picking was that everything in the PR recovery process was just tikity-boo. Please elucidate.
Oh...and my Canada includes Quebec. As does your Florida.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Gee...I'm sorry...I thought that the crux of your cherry-picking was that everything in the PR recovery process was just tikity-boo. Please elucidate.

no worries
the links speak for themselves, they just show aid both government and non government
wasn't intended to be the "cherry-picking" you describe

Oh...and my Canada includes Quebec. As does your Florida

hmm
I suppose that is fair enough

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You keep saying how what I say is "factually incorrect" yet fail to explain how it is factually incorrect. Typical for someone who has no argument whatsoever and only denial.

Keep denying your own ignorance if you want but every time you interact with me you are attacking me and insinuating that I'm spineless or some other insult. You know exactly what you meant by the jelly fish and invertebrate comments and so does anyone else. Like I said, stop lying to yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You keep saying how what I say is "factually incorrect" yet fail to explain how it is factually incorrect.

I guess I didn't realize I would need to provide a definition. Here you go.
www.dictionary.com...

incorrect [in-kuh-rekt] SynonymsExamplesWord Origin See more synonyms for incorrect on Thesaurus.com adjective
not correct as to fact; inaccurate; wrong: an incorrect statement.
improper, unbecoming, or inappropriate: incorrect behavior; incorrect attire.
not correct in form, use, or manner:

Interesting you post this

Typical for someone who has no argument whatsoever and only denial.

before this

Keep denying your own ignorance if you want but every time you interact with me you are attacking me and insinuating that I'm spineless or some other insult.

hmm
that somehow seems backwards to me

You know exactly what you meant by the jelly fish and invertebrate comments and so does anyone else. Like I said, stop lying to yourself.

I post what I mean, no more, no less.
Your interpretation is simply that.

Like I said, stop lying to yourself.

Physician heal thyself

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You haven't said anything in the last 3 or 4 posts, nothing at all. What's hilarious is that the only answer you have to how I'm incorrect is the definition of incorrect, as if that's an answer at all! Lol.

The only time you ever reply to me is to attack me while acting smug in the process. I wonder why you are attacking the speaker and not the ideas being presented? Probably because you have nothing against the ideas.

And no, I don't need the definition of "idea", though I'm sure somehow you'd resort to definitions in another last gasp effort. Lol!
edit on 10/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You haven't said anything in the last 3 or 4 posts, nothing at all.

Do words have meaning in the reality you abide in?

The only time you ever reply to me is to attack me while acting smug in the process.

The inference is yours alone.
Perhaps that may be the root issue.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Less and less words with each post, truly a defeated man who has nowhere left to go. I'll allow you to have the last word if you'd like, it sounds like you need it since you literally have nothing else in your arsenal.

Have a good one.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Only because your posts have become less and less relevant while at the same time more and more detached from reality.
You allowing anything is ridiculous in it's own right. Just more evidence of your askewed perspective.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A REAL independent wouldn't get caught up in voting for left OR right though...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Humm, well, here we go again. "We are all Americans" so we should all be together and sing Kumbaya until the far left get their way and turn the U.S. into Venezuela, or Cuba?

Some people act as if there is no bad side in a country, as if there were no criminals and no law abiding citizens/legal residents, and that both are "exactly the same."

One side, the Trump supporters and the Trump administration, are trying to get the U.S. back on track to what it should be, meanwhile the left want to turn the U.S. into another left-wing dictatorship in which people are criminalized not for being criminal, in fact the left loves criminals, but for leaning to "the wrong side of the political spectrum."

It should be obvious by now that "the left" doesn't care about the rule of law, or what is "right" for the U.S. Instead the left wants to "get rid of everything that made the U.S. a bastion of freedom. They want to get rid of the electoral college a la Ocasio Cortez and turn this nation upside down.

The left are "resisting" the deportation of illegal immigrants because they are counting on their future vote. Quite ironic that we keep seeing "sanctuary cities" making "mistakes" giving illegals the right to vote right?... Yet it keeps happening more and more frequent... Heck, New York even has their first illegal lawyer who is a citizen of Mexico and is not being detained, or are even allowing the Feds to arrest him.

The left wants "open borders" just so that the votes from the law abiding citizens can be drowned and the left can get their dream of turning the U.S. so far left that it will cease to be the U.S.

Sorry but this mentality of "we are all Americans" doesn't fly when one side wants to destroy everything that...made America great...

Oh and btw...aren't you Canadian?...

edit on 11-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

yep
they get really bored up there and start threads aboat our politics
they used to talk about hockey, but that now requires a stateside trip to see lord stanleys cup

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Weak sauce guys. That's a deflection to avoid the issues. To be expected from those that only want their own environment. Again thank for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The latest move by corporations is to fly workers in. We've had to deal with undocumented workforce, outsourcing to other countries and now they are flying workers in from Puerto Rico (US citizens). One business in town is working 7 days a week and is starting to have turnover. To meet their production, it is must be economically feasible to hire and fly workers to the midwest from Puerto Rico.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

from your op

I've seen people say that only their party should have the ability to run the country.

isn't that the point of elections?
one decides on a selected course for the country then votes for representatives to carry out said course?

The Kavannaugh episode has brought this more to the front.

sure it has
the gop got another scotus appointment and the dnc is throwing a fit because they will no longer be able to legislate from the bench
all they have to do is win some elections
doesn't seem too hard
oh and all those "accusations" could have been handled in private, as past accusations have been; it was not the gop who gave that show to the american people

With this latest SCOTUS appointment one side was, "Damn the torpedoes, git er done".

that is how our constitution works
sorry if you do not understand that

Right now the boat is sinking and it looks like some don't care as long as they are happy that they can have the country going in the direction they want.

our boat is not sinking
choosing a direction is what an election is actually for

Weak sauce guys. That's a deflection to avoid the issues.

1. your location shows canada
2. the washington capitols are the nhl champions
the truth is not deflection
(ok the stanly cup bit may be ribbing but so is a canadian complaining about us politics)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Weak sauce guys. That's a deflection to avoid the issues. To be expected from those that only want their own environment. Again thank for proving my point.

Oh so you agree that "your side" wants to destroy what made the U.S. a bastion of freedom, and for open borders so we all could sing along to "Kumbaya" meanwhile "your side" turns not only the U.S. into a far left-wing dictatorship, but also to drag your own country into this global dictatorships? I am glad we came to an agreement on something at least...
edit on 11-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Please...return to your echo chamber where everybody sounds like you. And collectively, we Canadians are all so sorry that it makes you sad when we discuss America issues in an international forum.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Humm, well, here we go again. "We are all Americans" so we should all be together and sing Kumbaya until the far left get their way and turn the U.S. into Venezuela, or Cuba?

Some people act as if there is no bad side in a country, as if there were no criminals and no law abiding citizens/legal residents, and that both are "exactly the same."

One side, the Trump supporters and the Trump administration, are trying to get the U.S. back on track to what it should be, meanwhile the left want to turn the U.S. into another left-wing dictatorship in which people are criminalized not for being criminal, in fact the left loves criminals, but for leaning to "the wrong side of the political spectrum."

It should be obvious by now that "the left" doesn't care about the rule of law, or what is "right" for the U.S. Instead the left wants to "get rid of everything that made the U.S. a bastion of freedom. They want to get rid of the electoral college a la Ocasio Cortez and turn this nation upside down.

The left are "resisting" the deportation of illegal immigrants because they are counting on their future vote. Quite ironic that we keep seeing "sanctuary cities" making "mistakes" giving illegals the right to vote right?... Yet it keeps happening more and more frequent... Heck, New York even has their first illegal lawyer who is a citizen of Mexico and is not being detained, or are even allowing the Feds to arrest him.

The left wants "open borders" just so that the votes from the law abiding citizens can be drowned and the left can get their dream of turning the U.S. so far left that it will cease to be the U.S.

Sorry but this mentality of "we are all Americans" doesn't fly when one side wants to destroy everything that...made America great...

Something that has crossed my mind a few times about some of these Canadians and other foreigners that seem to side with the left. Is it maybe, just maybe they wanna see the downfall of America and they know the policies the left are pushing for will do it?

Maybe they hate/envy America? Hmmmmmm
edit on 11-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

No. It's because they live a different system than we do and don't understand why we don't want to live their system.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join