It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axios: Amb Nikki Haley Resigns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It was the reporter who asked the question.
Trump gave an honest answer. It seemed like the reporter was trying to trick him into a different answer, so Trump put it right back on him.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump gave an honest answer. It seemed like the reporter was trying to trick him into a different answer, so Trump put it right back on him.

]
Too bad he was unable to phrase it in a way that didn't make him look like such a dumb ass.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't think you get it. The reporter asked him if he would consider Ivanka. Trump was saying, in his own way, that he knows the reporter was trying to trick him into a quote that would make it look like he would do this, so that the MSM could accuse him of nepotism.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No. Trump didn't say that. You gave your interpretation. He simply gushed out praise for her and said "nobody in the world would be better (than her) which is absolutely laughable.

And moronic.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump said Ivanka would be great, but then "people would accuse me of nepotism, can you believe that"?

Yeah Donald. I can believe that. It's kinda like if I robbed a bank, people would accuse me of robbing a bank.
Can YOU believe that?

Can the po old man get any dumber?

Dumb enough to trigger all the people that "matter".

"In the meantime ........"

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: BlueAjah

No. Trump didn't say that. You gave your interpretation. He simply gushed out praise for her and said "nobody in the world would be better (than her) which is absolutely laughable.

And moronic.

Why are you such a mysogynist?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dumb enough to trigger all the people that "matter".

Honestly, as worn out and tired as that old buzzword is, I think it's time we all get triggered. Perhaps it's time that many of us become triggered to the point that we realize we must intervene, one way or the other, into the antics of this administration.

Our country has done well all these decades, since our beginning for the most part, because we have had competent, and professional people to do and ponder our most important work. We've had some really good minds and good hearts.

When you think in terms of "oh, I like my limo driver, lets put him as the head of transportation", and "I love my daughter, she's smart and pretty, let's put her in the west wing and bring her young husband with her; and make my own doctor surgeon general, and on and on, it has the potential for ignorance. Our country once managed it's affairs in an intelligent and competent way ,and it's really a shambles we've got going on.

So yeah. We need to get triggered. Big time.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The Donald, in fit of pique
deflected so biggly and truthed out
that even his homeboïz flinched

No way !

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join