It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel sick, swole, sore, achy Go GROUND yourself walk around BAREFOOT youll feel better PROVEN FACT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Soooo Coool!!!!

I know this has been out there since forever & even in ancient history - a practice in India for thousands of years now proven fact by science!!
When was the last time you got bare foot? really for an hour or two ? apparently the more exposure the better you feel and more healthy you become so wow to that .

When was the last time can you remember? we are walking biological electrical systems! Go get dirty!! It's called earthing or grounding...

Multi-disciplinary research has revealed that electrically conductive contact of the human body with the surface of the Earth (grounding or earthing) produces intriguing effects on physiology and health. Such effects relate to inflammation, immune responses, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 9-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Well I walk around barefoot all the time when at home or in the yard which is most of the time as I work from home, and well I feel like crap honestly most of the time. Not helping what ails me.
I tend to go as natural as possible. I like having a natural immune system.

Might help some things, but not all things sadly.

So PROVEN FACT might be a bit of a stretch.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
walking around bare foot an hour in that 38 degree cold wet grass should do wonders for my cold!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Well I walk around barefoot all the time when at home or in the yard which is most of the time as I work from home, and well I feel like crap honestly most of the time. Not helping what ails me.

LOL

Same. I wish this was all it took to feel better. Actually, I do get some joy out of the feeling of my piggies being free but generally, I just don't like to wear socks or shoes if I don't have to. I still feel like garbage all the time despite the fact that I eat and live relatively healthy (supposedly) compared to some people my age who eat whatever they like, drink like sailors and still feel fine.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

where do you live?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Gunna try it out in the fresh snow fall wish me luck!
Goin in!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: lordcomac

where do you live?

Northern new england.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I like the fact that Die Hard was a factual movie, if its good enough for John Mclaine

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

When the Earth is covered in concrete...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I go barefoot as much as possible. Winter, Summer, Rain, Snow, doesn't matter.

It's funny you posted this because last August I was up North in the mountains with some family. We went hiking/climbing around trails and water falls, etc. I took my shoes off at the trail head and they thought I was absolutely nuts. But oddly enough when I trek or climb or hike with bare feet I am 100% sure footed, like I know exactly where to and where not to step without even looking at the ground. My balance is crazy good... with shoes on I'm stumbling all over the place haha!

Honestly though I know exactly what you're saying. For me going barefoot on the Earth means I'm absorbing the energy of the Earth / Nature.

There is also a thing about forest-bathing which is pretty cool

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Great, stepping on snails in the dark, in my backyard, at night.

Don't you realise how many living things don't want you walking at all?

Reason you feel good, is because you're absorbing all the life energy from everything you step on. And it's also why you crave eating 3 day old pizza.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Tried it, now a feel c**p and have cold feet!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If I lived at the beach, I might give it a go. I'll occasionally go barefoot in the yard, but it's not my preference. There's way too many pokey, jabby, icky, stingy things outside and nothing good can come from stepping on (or in) any of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's true. Everything in nature is connected to the Earth/ground except us humans because we wear rubber insulated shoes. When you study the energy fields and grids around the body and everything else you will see.

Humans are still connected to the Earth in other ways, just not as efficiently as if their feet were also on the ground.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the body is partly an electrical system...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not just barefooted, but strip off completely naked, and jump in the river. Feel that wondrous energy flow up and around your neither regions. I find the most benefit comes from doing it in groups of people drinking tequila or cheap bum wine. Not the classic ZEN approach but it's always worked for me and the 505 crew.

Bad Boy Wheeler Walker playing in the background for max effect....
edit on 9-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The truth is always out there ...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have tested this walking barefoot and it does work. I am thinking the energy flowing through us actually is what causes the benefits. Our shoes insulate the energy from flowing through us unless lightning hits us, then the lightning blows out the side of your foot as it enters the ground. I think no shoes might be safer when walking in some places during a thunder storm.

I go out into the back and stand above the underground stream or walk along the shore and it works great. I tried other areas and there is way less beneficial effects. I would guess that standing barefoot on top of a mountain or pyramid would be really beneficial too.
edit on 9-10-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
No way. Think I'll pass. It's below zero here and snowing. Frostbite ain't gonna make me feel better. Pretty sure on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join