It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope blames devil for Church woes, seeks angel’s help!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So much for taking responsibility.

I'm sure all the victims of the paedophile priests feel so much better knowing that it was actually the devil, not the church that ruined their lives.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Why have you called the Devil "Lord"?

I have but one God and that is the Lord whom is the Father Yahweh, the Son Yeshua and the Holy Spirit one God in the holy trinity.

Why would you refer to a murderer, liar and deceiver not to mention false accuser.

He is no Lord except to those that name him such and the Devil is very much behind the woes of the church with his own priesthood infiltrated into the rank's of the Vatican right up to the highest level's on more than one occasion over the century's.

There are TWO church's which are meant to mirror one another, one below on the earth that is supposed to obey the rule laid down by St Peter - not by Constantine and his formerly pagan priesthood whom were professional priests which merely changed religion to maintain there status in society when he banned there old religion's.

And one above which mirror's what the earthly church (the real one not that of the devil and his infiltrators including the child abusing priests).

The church is very much genuinely in a war with the devil, a war that has never stopped and when the Devil found that persecuting those early christian's did not diminish but rather strengthened them he instead tried this tactic of hiding in plain sight to undermine his enemy.

It is not only the Catholic's that believe the devil is very much a reality but the Orthodox, the Jewish faithful and indeed even many pagan's as well as of course his devotee's - groupies that refer to it as Lord.

Think about the Devil as an evil psychological warfare agent intent upon destroying and causing to destroy all around him, his devotee's receive promises but here is the crux of there deal when they sign away there soul to him - he does not have to give them a single thing because from that moment they are his and he only has to give it to himself which mean's he can promise it even if he does not have it.
And remember he is not alone since he has all of those nasty fallen angel's most of whom hate him utterly but are bound to serve him because of there own betrayal and rebellion.

Here is my observation the Church which is really the faithful is innocent but the Vatican Government has many counted on earth - but not by the heavenly church - as members, there are many child abusing and other deviant priests that are not regarded as priests by the heavenly church and are defrocked by the authority of St Peter himself even if they hide there actions on earth.

It is Jesus whom say's everything done in secret shall be known - so what do you think the REAL Lord shall do with those enemy's of his church/flock when he find's those tares and wolves in sheep's clothing prowling among his lamb's.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well if people are going to spend millennia believing the rest of the religion what is so preposterous about his comments?

In fact, anybody who is religious and disputes the comments is a massive hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
so this how we reply to someone asking for prayers.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Exactly, that's why I asked the question I have, this is just another veiled attack on Christian's.
No one but a devil worshiper call's the Devil Lord unless it is a translation error of some kind and of course they would attack the church, the devil is called the VILE accuser for a reason - he does everything in his power to corrupt and destroy - it is not to get them to serve him but to destroy - soul's and the church.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Asking for prayers... He should ask his colleagues to stop abusing kids, that would help, not talking about imaginary buddies...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
so this how we reply to someone asking for prayers.

This should be the way we respond
It's not valid to ask for prayer and not be repentant
If it wasn't exposed I doubt the pope would even care about the situation

I havnt seen any real repentance or openness, it seems a charade

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I have to give it to you.
That is a good point the Vatican has hidden too much and dealt too weakly with those wolves in sheep's clothing that are the enemy's of the very lord it is Supposed to be serving but that is the Vatican not the Church itself just the priest club which has been infiltrated by it's enemy.

Look at it this way, how does a nation destabilize a foreign power - by infiltrating and corrupting it, this is no different with the exception that this is the church being infiltrated by it's enemy.

If it continues to be hidden and unchecked then it shall NOT spell the end of the church but it will cause the loss of a great many soul's and it WILL end the Vatican itself with the Church then fragmenting into a group of new church's and new Popes.

edit on 9-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I am sorry if you think that I am disrespecting you in any way Damla but I have a question for you.

I know that English is not your first language and I understand that you are trying to do a great job in expressing yourself and I understand and respect your opinions and short liner videos.

What is your actual opinion on this subject please?

You can use the following translating device if you want to go into detail and copy paste your text as most of us here are very tolerant apart from the odd person who thinks that the sun shines out of his/her arses! :

www.deepl.com...

Please share your thoughts instead of one liners or Youtube videos.

I have noticed that you do this often in many threads and would love to have your opinion in a more detailed fashion if possible please?

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 9-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

in this case i am definitely a conformist.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So as a conformist, what is the accepted behavior in this case?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

you ll tell me as it goes along.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: Lagomorphe

in this case i am definitely a conformist.

You didn’t answer my respectful question Damla!?

Thank you for trying to respect other members here and take my kind advice.

Or are you just being sad and trolling? (I hate that word!)

Regards

Lags
edit on 9-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I cant tell you as there is no guaranty that I am right...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Conforming to the rules of Christianity in this case the Vatican Laws - but of course those fake priests that commit these atrocity's themselves do NOT conform to those laws.

Christ said "Let the little children come unto me" when one of his apostles tried to stop them from running excitedly to him.
These FAKE priest's or rather priests of the Devil are doing just that very thing they are stopping the little children from coming unto him.

Atheists hate the church because to them it represent's organised religion, well guess what it is not the only organised religion now is it.

Devil worshipers hate the church not just the Catholic's but all faithful Christian's which are really one church in heaven - if with many mansion's - because they think themselves Children of the devil and they may very well be just that children of a father whom WILL abuse them and they want the church and all it represent's to go away because they know this world is not there's or there fathers to give them even though he is allowed to roam about for a while before his execution AND THERE's.

Other religion's hate the Catholic's because they disagree.

Corruption in all faith's is a fact, corruption in all government's and anywhere were men of ill intent can hold power is a fact.

There is one thing worse than corruption - hiding it and covering it up and those that have done so are actually far worse enemy's of the church even than those that would capitalize upon what the deviant's have done behind it's WRONGLY closed door's.

The lord himself will have those secret's proclaimed from the roof top's and those that have committed these shameful cover up's will be defrocked by his own hand - indeed I would argue they already have but the church itself shall be saved.

Damla this is a song by Pat Benatar that sum's up the suffering caused by the evil priests and there hiders very nicely.

We do have to pray for the church because the church is meant for the children NOT the priests.

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them and he said “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven Therefore whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven"

Heaven is for children but the priests of the devil want it to be as Pat Benatar sing's, hell for children as they exploit them for there own gratification.

The church is innocent because the Church is it's faithful but can anyone regard these dog's that abuse children as faithful when they are attacking the very lamb's of Christs flock on earth like ravenous wolves - or indeed can anyone not see the shared guilt of those that would hide these dog's rather than expelling them for lying not only to there victim's but to the Holy Spirit itself and committing the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

i see that you have a talent in portraying a very confused mind. especially about hell.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Damla because: i added a video to clarify my point

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
it is complete. good chatting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join