It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, long time lurker I suppose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello community, I've just registered recently in order to start conversing about topics in like of my own experiences. I feel that a forum like this may yield positive feedback and constructive criticism alike that is necessary for my heart to grow, and ideas to develop.

My interests are spirituality, psychology - archetypes (patterns of behavior), universal patterns/concepts, symbolism, meditation and lucid dreaming. I have had 5 spiritual experiences each lasting 2-4 weeks in length. So I hope to be able to share them at some point in time. I also like poetry and use of metaphors; being a visual thinker.

The stream of consciousness freezes over into a crystalline sheet of ice, synchronisticly my soul and me, glide upon the surface.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you might have something interesting to share.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome. You sound like an interesting soul with some interesting stories to share. Look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you rickymouse, your username makes me smile.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ArorA

Welcome.

archetypes (patterns of behavior)

This one. It makes manipulation of the masses so easy.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yes well, I suppose all people constitute some degree of archetypal behavior, the Fool's Journey for example. However, it is the ones who fully identify with certain archetypes or elements of the collective that should be watched. It boils down to good and evil, but perhaps with a trope of yin and yang.

How do you train a pet without manipulating it?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ArorA

Welcome

top topics

join