It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Buzzfeeed (democratic?) video and a review.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is the video,

Here is the breakdown,

So, what’s the story?

Buzzfeed released a video about how a girl's dad

1) Illegally "strolled" into America
2) Got a job at a factory and went to a troubled teen high school as an illegal immigrant
3) Got married and had a baby
4) Caught by ICE and left to Brazil so they wouldn't be deported pic.twitter.com/n21lm2tt5a

— Ben McDonald (@Bmac0507) October 8, 2018

Then he
1) Gets caught trying to sneak back into America
2) Escapes prison
3) Hides in earthquake rubble so he won't get caught
4) Avoided immigration agents at the airport so he could get on a plane without getting caught in Texas and flew to Salt Lake City pic.twitter.com/WkFeZB5Gu2

— Ben McDonald (@Bmac0507) October 8, 2018

I'm pretty sure this is supposed to make you wanna vote Dem

more at the link, twitchy.com...
edit on 8-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's a story:

My family and I came to the United States legally in 1989.

We were not rich. I didn't speak English but I eventually learned because my mother both encouraged and demanded it.

I served my country. Got married. Had 2 kids that were born in an Army hospital.

I didn't have to break the law for any benefit whatsoever the whole time I have been here.
edit on 8 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Democrat logic is like this, they don't even see the issue. They are like "feel sorry for us not following laws".

I'm supposed to feel sorry for double illegal alien?

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Here's a story:

We were not rich. I didn't speak English but I eventually learned because my mother both encouraged and demanded it.

I served my country. Got married. Had 2 kids that were born in an Army hospital.

I didn't have to break the law for any benefit whatsoever the whole time I have been here.

Thanks for your service

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A heartbreaking and heartwarming story !!!!!

😭

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Is this video meant to be POSITIVE? Your summary makes it sound like how a crook evaded capture.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is supposed to inspire democrats.

It is how a crook evaded capture.

It’s absurd the Dems would cast it on a positive light.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

" I'm pretty sure this is supposed to make you wanna vote Dem "

No , more like I would Report his Foreign Illegal Ahass to I.C.E. if I saw him in Public .
edit on 8-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I really feel the same unseen entity who blessed America (and the World) with Donald Trump in 2016, is again at work. Now working to make top Democrats lose contact with reality...and to make Hillary's health issues grow worse.

Look how her chronic brain-rattling cough has returned: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So how about the 4 million killed in Darfur...Don't hear the left talk about that place...I guess they don't count.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Avoid everything buzzfeed

Slanted sjw garbage.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Here's a story:

And this sir is all we want. Conservatives don’t want an all white America like the other side wants the world to believe. Good people doing it the right way. Nobody wants to stop this type of immigration.

Today’s Democrats want takers who will pledge allegiance to them and vote to keep them in office. So they can take.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like see lost a good bit of weight also. She must be on that stem-fast diet

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Here's a story:

May God Bless YOU!

You sir, are awesome! Thank you for your service to the cause of Freedom for all of mankind. Thank you for your story and thank you to your parents for WANTING to be living in a freedom loving country while doing it the right way in every way.

Situations like the OP simply demonstrate what lengths some people will go to break the law to get what they want. Your story shows us the right way. That story the young lady tells is why we want a wall. None of her story has to happen that way if we had proper entry points and defended our borders.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It is how a crook evaded capture.

The glorious tactic of the Democratic leadeship
After all , both Hillary and Barry have written books on the subject

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My wife is a first generation green card holding immigrant about to get citizenship. Her sister came illegal and is legal now. Both support Trump's immigration policy. Her sister lives in LA and is 100% against illegal immigration now because she knows it will destroy this country for her kids. Even if it means their mom isn't allowed to move here.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I remember when I used to see trashfeed videos on my Facebook newsfeed...

I felt great pleasure in blocking them

join