It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Goodnight Shed!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Goodnight mummy.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Goodnight sweetheart!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

G'night Jon Boy , good night swelling ...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Ladies....that was the same answer I chose, I didn't get the job.

I would have answered with “ I’d ask the boss which he wanted me to fix first”.
That seems to cover both bases, but puts the responsibility on him to make the decision.

Oh geez, good answer.

I wonder if Light will tell us the reason?

The question was one of those trick questions. If the choice was mine I would do what I thought best. (Production always has the priority.) If someone tells me to help the boss first, then I do that. I hate those kind of questions.

(Sorry, I fell asleep.)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ahh, the Age of Sleepovers. Both kids went up the street to spend the night at their friend's house yesterday. Not the first time they had a sleepover there (or at our house) but like the last time away from home, younger daughter was the first one to haul ass back home this morning sniffling. And making the same proclamation as last time, "Sleepovers suck, I hate them! It's not my house, not my bed, not my pillow, it sucks! And I missed everybody!"

She was only over there for barely 18 hours.

What can I say, the kid's a high-strung homebody, she has an equally tough time using a public toilet because it's not ours /shrug

I repeated the same thing I said last time, that if she doesn't want to sleep at someone else's house, she can just come home at bedtime. The house isn't that far, just 4 down the road, lol.

Still waiting on the older kid to come strolling in. That one, on the other hand, has no problem sleeping in a different house < throws hands up in air >

By the way, I highly encourage everyone to make Gordi's soup & dig in. We made that for dinner last night, and even with subbing chicken in place of lentils, that is an excellent autumn soup!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

...By the way, I highly encourage everyone to make Gordi's soup & dig in. We made that for dinner last night, and even with subbing chicken in place of lentils, that is an excellent autumn soup!

Yup!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Didn't the boss have a phone where he could be reached if something was that important that it took precedence over a production line being down? The interviewer should know that you would follow bosses orders whatever they may be. Sheesh. Or maybe we're all wrong and that's why we don't own a company. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sorry Timely, I went to bed and didn't get to say goodnight.

Hello Nyiah!

Hello Gordi!

Hello out there!

Another colorful, beautiful Autumn day out there today.

My neighbor on the second floor moved out. She was saying over the Summer how she wanted to move back South and how much she missed it there. Too bad, she was a great neighbor!

How is everyone doing today?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Morning Sheddittes! Gloomy and raining here but at least it isn't hot
Hope everyone is doing well

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

One of my favorite Nickelback songs for you

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Good afternoon Brent! So good to see you! Thank you!
Loved the song! I was listening to music and over at facebook.

It rained here yesterday, but man, what a gorgeous day today! You going to have a relaxing Sunday like me?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yea. Most likely be spending my time playing Skyrim again lol
I'll take some screenshots. I think you would like the scenery in it. The world is absolutely beautiful.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I would love to see that! I don't get into games only because I would get addicted and I'm already all over the place on ATS, facebook and youtube. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Yea. Most likely be spending my time playing Skyrim again lol
I'll take some screenshots. I think you would like the scenery in it. The world is absolutely beautiful.

Some day, I'm going to have to buy my own copy for my Steam account, and start all over. I had been playing it with the sharing ability Steam has, piggybacking my husband's copy.
When Windows 10 screwed our computers up earlier this year with the broken update and I had to reinstall everything, it wiped the files, both mine and his.

< cries >

I was level 80, found every last nook and cranny on the map, did all the quests and side quests, had damn near all of Solstheim discovered & most of it's quests & side quests, caught the Headless Horseman, and had the add-on for additional kids AND the Dragonborn castle add-on (and had every unique outfit, weapon and item I ever found on display in it)
Man, I even lucked out with total guesswork and talked Serana into turning human and keep talking to me

One stupid screwed up Windows update and it was gone, all gone. I can't even estimate how many hours I had in it, because I'm genuinely not sure anymore, but it was a lot, over many years. ARGH.

I'd re-sync with my husband's Steam account and just keep sharing it, except Steam doesn't make the process easy and it took us forever to figure out how to do it the first time. I'm not exactly motivated to try that again.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"I don't get into games only because I would get addicted"

All I'll say about that is: it's a good thing I'm single and have no kids lol
edit on 4-11-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I actually like starting new characters. I try different methods of leveling, it's quite fun. I only have the Dawn guard add on at the moment. Can you believe that Dragonborn is still $29.99, it's eight years old!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I would love to see that! I don't get into games only because I would get addicted and I'm already all over the place on ATS, facebook and youtube. LOL

You just might really like Skyrim. It's really story-rich, there's even books IN the game to read. As in, if there's a bookshelf, odds are very high all of the books on it can be picked up and read (some even add to your skills reading them)

It's a very immersive game, and very easy to get lost in for hours on end simply exploring the landscape. I spent forever in a place called Blackreach, it's an utterly beautiful cavern. The Forgotten Vale is also a stunning wintery valley landscape that I enjoyed a great deal.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Blackreach is my favorite place to go
I recently found out there is a dragon down there, I've never seen it in all my time playing. Have you?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I actually like starting new characters. I try different methods of leveling, it's quite fun. I only have the Dawn guard add on at the moment. Can you believe that Dragonborn is still $29.99, it's eight years old!

I had 3 characters, an Imperial, who was my main character that was level 80, a Redguard and a Khajit. Even though I know the NPCs will treat each species somewhat differently, I was actually kind of surprised at how my Khajit was treated -- the disdain was palpable.
My husband had a Wood Elf that got a lot of crap from the other NPCs, too. It's a really neat mechanic in the game, to make it feel unique for each species.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join